• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

Did Paris Hilton just said her favourite korean song is Bounce from Cho Yong Pil?

LMAO, so random. Not a bad answer, but from her? LMAO.

Pendulum

So are you guys watching and commenting the MAMA awards on IRC?

Yes. And we're discussing our wolf names. It's all very high-brow intellectual stuff. Come join.

-----

BZq6mvQIUAA0vfO.jpg:large

If they aren't going to give you a single this year, Daesung, come back to variety shows.

Pendulum

LOEN buying/merging with Starship? Maybe a Korean speaker can pull out some key details? *hint*

Here's something:
IU's agency Loen Entertainment is pushing forward with the acquisition of SISTAR's agency Starship Entertainment according to a report from the Korea Economy.

Following the investment banking and entertainment industries on November 22, the largest stockholders of Starship Entertainment, President Kim Si Dae and director Seo Hyun Joo, are in the midst of finishing up the merger and acquisition negotiation. Both parties do not have largely different views on the terms of sale, so it appears they will enter into a formal contract some time next month.

President Kim and Director Seo possess most of the stock for Starship Entertainment. They are currently discussing more or less of 14 billion won (~ $13 million USD) as the value for the takeover of management rights and more.

While Starship Entertainment has artists such as SISTAR, K.Will, and Boyfriend, Loen Entertainment has their own artists in IU, Zia, Sunny Hill, and more.

One rep from an entertainment company said, "Starship Entertainment is one of the nation's entertainment companies with the highest business profit ratio . . . Loen Entertainment, which had sought a plan to create a synergy by taking over small and medium entertainment companies, has pointed to Starship Entertainment . . . It appears highly likely that the flow of large entertainment companies taking over small and medium companies with famous singers will continue for the time being."

Eldren

If you don't want to use a client, just use the web link here.

Thanks! So do you all just hang out there during livestreams etc?

Beauty and the beast.
lol

iJYIhhMBm0MyM.gif

Btw, those gifs... where they filmed with a potato?

Hyogre's dress is black in those gifs but the pics show blue... did MNET cheapen out this year?

The quality of those gifs is utterly shocking, I guess someone snatched the footage from a livestream or something. It cuts in such an awkward place too. Let me find a video and make my own. I think the dress looks black because, seriously, those gifs are not good quality.

ilKkcf5xnIcMQ.gif

Eldren

It's usually got a number of people always there - talking or idling. When shows/concerts are on there are more people there.

Saw you come in and out twice. Connection problems?

Oh right, that's cool. I'll try to make a point of being sociable.

Haha nah I was just messing around. I've never used anything like this before so I was just trying to get a feel for it. It said that Dice had posted a topic and there was only one reply (hi klogg) so I wasn't sure if nobody was talking or if I was meant to do something to, I dunno, activate it or something. I refreshed and had to log in again, and I noticed klogg's reply had disappeared. I got confused and refreshed again, hence the in-and-out act. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Fafnir

How did Soshi not win Best Dance Female Group. Nice T&A Sistar, but no way is that choreo anywhere near IGAB. Besides spreading the love, gotta give props to MNET for giving Ailee Best Vocal Female, I didn't think she would beat IU but it was a nice little fu to allkrap.

Kwangsoo sitting next to Yuri @ Blue Dragon awards.
mEeiBeN.jpg

AReed

I'm surprised they let him perform and that he agreed. I was under the impression that Korea was pissed at him after all the shit he did in the military.

ramyeon

I'm surprised they let him perform and that he agreed. I was under the impression that Korea was pissed at him after all the shit he did in the military.
They are. But MAMA is just as much for foreign fans as Korean fans these days. In fact, I would argue they pander more towards foreign fans than Koreans. It's not even held in Korea anymore.

Fafnir

Couldn't find a better vid to make this gif. Victory probably tried to hit up on Seobaby but got denied. Looks like he felt up Hyo's booty.
M2qWAIK.gif

Queen Hyori
OJPMJyO.gif

vanty

Jisook the 800th idol to own one of these Casio badboys. I wonder if they just gave them out to everyone or these ladies actually paid for them for the selca beasting.

8XUYcDF.jpg

fwpFs2W.jpg

Pendulum

IU broke her year-long Twitter hiatus (besides LOEN retweets concerning her recent comeback) to respond to her "favourite artist". Cute Engrish XD

Speaking of IU, caught up with her appearance on Weekly Idol and holy shit at her wrists.

im4zv521oTawf.gif

Top Bottom