• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

JKTrix

They already announced that all the SNSD girls are dating.
tumblr_myq63tb1uk1qa0x13o2_250.gif

vanty

Wow the Girls Day song really is super high pitched. When I watched the MV I didn't notice Yura having any lines, then watching the Music Bank performance it's because "she" sounds nothing like she normally does.

Kabuto

k after watching the "Something" MV a couple times, I think I found the reason why I don't like it so much: the parts where they are just standing in the yellow reflective room. They're so boring to watch! The dance and parts where Minah is doing stuff is good so dunno why they didn't film more of them.

The EP is good, but not great. I still like all the songs on it. "Something" the song >> "Something" the MV

"Monday Girl's Day Party, Tuesday Girl's Day Party, Wednesday Girl's Day Party"

catmincer

Pascol were nice, boring songs.
BPPOP I missed but they look boring and cutesey.
Pixie - I totally missed.
2YOON - has my 4Minute Bias so I can't help but like them, ;)
Heart Rabbit Girls - They were awful.
Dasoni - They're the two from EXID right? I liked their song.
Purplay - Missed them
Rainy - Missed them but their song is boring .
Ladies' Code - Will be huge in 2014, they are hot and have great songs.
Delight - They sound like a crappy version of 4Minute
GI - Missed them too
T-ara N4 - LOL
Odd Eye - I liked their song, it was a bit different than the standard kpop. Reminds me of a Lee Jung Hyun song.
2Eyes - I hope they do well, but who knows?
Turan - Unique sounding song but meh.
Bestie - Dem asses.
Lush - Boring
Queen B'z - I adore Bad! One of the best songs of 2013. I look forward to more of them.
Live High - No idea who they are but Piggy Doll's Hakuna Matata was better.
Wassup - The purple haired girl is insanely hot. I really liked the song too.
Yellow - No idea.
Tren-D - no idea
Voloce - no idea
Agirls - I kind of liked their song, I don't know why though.
TINT - I LOVED this. This was one of my favourite debuts of 2013. It's Jpopish I guess.
Duo Flo - No idea who they are
M&N - This deserved to do well :(
Blady - I liked them too but they're nothing amazing.
Peach Girl - Weirdest song name ever. Again, made me think Jpop so I liked their song.
PungDeng-E - No idea.
Bom&Hi - Die. Lee Hi was ok, Bom sucked and ruined this song for me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Blady debuted 2 years ago, though they switched out members and suck now.

Eldren

Haha, so good. I love these stories. Glad to see the fans enjoyed the concert.

God bless our furry dancing queen.

She looked so cute in that silly hat. That was when they went to the US, right?

So Taeyon got a YT channel?
http://youtu.be/e0p95yDYoCU
Link is from her instagram.

This is actually really cool. A bigger social media presence is a good thing. Hopefully we get something more interesting than Justin Bieber songs though.

-----

I saw this linked on twitter, and this:

Another song for the Blade & Soul OST? I really liked Find Your Soul. If this is real I'm looking forward to it. "Blow It Up (Chinese version)" has interesting implications, so I'm curious to see if we'll get a Korean or Japanese version somewhere down the line. (If it's real, that is.)

dokish

Banned
Any GAFers on New York? My friend is gonna live there for the next three months (vacation) and it's her first time in America and she doesn't know anyone, so it would be nice if someone could show her around and offer some friendship.

Kabuto

Seungri favorited this tweet yesterday and basically confirmed GD's in a relationship:

BdE4DBECYAAhukg.png

''ji chose kiko & i think we should support full force rather than make them say it''

2014: year of the idol relationships

edit: oh and Seungri deleted his tweets again so it's not there anymore. This is real tho.

Top Bottom