• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Ym1r

ePrF3Ic.gif

APoGo7i.jpg

Peru

Yeah the Wassup song is not as bad as the live performance suggested.

Also the Five Dolls song still rocks.. KWAK

GD is just doing whatever he wants. Let the leader of BIGBANG breathe. He's just treading water until TOP is ready to team up again.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The live routine for Wassup robs it of its power. That song is made to rock the fuck out.

F-Dolls song is ehhhh... okay.

Edit: Nayoung is still qt3.14 tho.

No No Eul

Kyungri said:
ibnViLzHx2TSLh.jpg

I'm guessing that's Sungah in the photo.

Hyomin converses with Minnie Mouse.

Ahyoung & Woohee said:

Nari and the rest of Wassup said:

Edit: The person who runs Netizen Buzz is evidently having a bit of a shitty time at the moment.

Just answering a few questions tonight.

NB stream is over for good. My last stream a few weeks ago got overridden with offensive content, which resulted in my accounts being banned. I worked with support to get them unbanned but I don't feel that the stream is worth the hassle to continue anymore. I really, really enjoyed meeting all of you and hope that you got to see at least some of what goes on behind the scenes on the blog and a bit of my thought process.

I'm sorry if I haven't been responding to e-mails or requests lately. I've been receiving some lewd crap from people and have generally just been avoiding it for as long as I can but I'll slowly start to check it more regularly now.

As for content, I'm kind of at a loss. I know this is going to sound mad pussy but I'm cautious/scared about posting certain stuff now only because I know I'll receive backlash for it. I've been receiving some concerned e-mails about some non-entertainment articles and of course fandoms raging at me for other stuff and I kind of just miss the days when NB was a niche blog with readers who weren't a part of any fandom and just visited for entertainment or whatever. I obviously shouldn't care since it's my blog but that's not the case anymore and I consider this blog as much yours as it is mine now. I try to take in as much of the concerns and requests as possible but yeah, I don't know anymore. I want to just yolo it and post whatever but I don't think it's possible anymore with the size the blog has grown to and the responsibility that entails. The blog is probably mad boring right now for some of the older readers. I'll figure something out... sooner or later.

And to the readers still raging at me for the lack of positive posts on the blog... I'll post up anything positive as long as I don't have to translate "so pretty" 10 times in a row. I honestly feel like I'm losing brain cells when I have to do that. Not that netizen comments have ever been... intelligence boosting.

For those asking about the random post the other night, yeah the person got back to me but things didn't work out and I'm so fucking miserable right now. Thank you for being understanding about it and letting me borrow the blog momentarily for that.

You guys are the best. ♥ Thank you to all of the mods, too!

JustinBB7

Just checked out that Bar Bar Bar for the first time. I can see why it's popular, just a fun easy to listen to song. Is the circle thing they danced on the same one Running Man used for a pedometer challenge?

Yea I just watched that a few weeks ago (iSubs) so I knew it straight away, they did a Crayon Pop TV episode and they went to a carnival/theme park and went on one with other people. And then they danced there too inside it lol.

neoism

781e5c0e01be11e3b55e22000a9f09fb_7.jpg

taeyeon_ss 예수님머리
Jesus hairstyle

lol damn the brunette didn't last long.. :*(

Tangeroo

Tangeroo u rule dude! amazing work on your RM bgm playlist! keep the good work! ;)

Thanks! Glad you're liking it. :)

It's currently up to 228 songs and still growing. There's one song that I just can't find. It's the song they used to play in the earliest episodes (typically early on in the episode) that sounds like it's from The Incredibles or an Ocean's movie. If anyone can tell me what song this is, I'd be eternally grateful.

This is the song I'm referring to

Also, some Girl's Day:

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

roaSone

neoism

lol damn Krystal is really hot.. shame dat hair though, she needs to dye it back... color looks terribad

ramyeon

I was thinking it was about time for another Kpop topic in the OT forum for people to flaunt their ignorance in lol.

Top Bottom