• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Alta1r

안녕하세요 kpopgaf! It's been too long. So many new faces in here, posters and girls. And OT5! I feel like I need to lurk a bit and catch up on errthing. I'm diggin the new BEG Kill Bill and F-ve Dolls Roly Poly 2. AS First Love and f(x) RPPP are pretty catchy too. And Krystal in that red hair:

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

The eating gif theme from earlier was pretty funny too. There's an unfortunate lack of Yoong in the thread these days though.. Time to bring her back. ^^

tumblr_mrfgiwiNlh1qe0zvuo1_500.png

Alta1r

neoism

안녕하세요 kpopgaf! It's been too long. So many new faces in here, posters and girls. And OT5! I feel like I need to lurk a bit and catch up on errthing. I'm diggin the new BEG Kill Bill and F-ve Dolls Roly Poly 2. AS First Love and f(x) RPPP are pretty catchy too. And Krystal in that red hair:

The eating gif theme from earlier was pretty funny too. There's an unfortunate lack of Yoong in the thread these days though.. Time to bring her back. ^^

what up man <3 been too long.. :D

Fafnir

Sup Alt, your girl hasn't joined the social media bandwagon. This means she has a boyfriend, wb <3
ZUnQSz9.jpg

I went searching for Fany's Wedcat photos because she was looking flawless in the BTS video and found her recent airport photos. I usually don't like to post airport photos but damn Fany looking good.

CwkAYds.jpg

UubEXnN.jpg

zXMVpZB.jpg

1NWDkgs.jpg

dOy2x1y.jpg

Alta1r

Her giraffe neck comes in handy ;)

Not as funny without Alt here

15709-620x--1.png.jpg

I leave the thread for a few months and this is what happens? Et tu ffr3nzy? I thought we were Krystal buddies.

Victoria's looking fantastic these days. @____@

I know that feel, I would love to watch Naruto with Suzy.

inXdt6grC8qMu.gif

Edit:
eunji30.gif

More like YesYesYes amirite

Amen. The choreo for this song is strangely hypnotic. The song's not bad either. I'm waiting for the day they get a different style of outfits for their MVs though.

tumblr_mrehc1UAqE1rqk5w6o1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Lol. I remember this episode. Eating the extra salty one like it was nothing (or did she get a normal one? lol). A Soshi Hello Baby return now, 5 years later, would be pretty awesome to watch.

Haha, what episode is this from? And it's RM and Kwangsoo, which is an explanation in itself, but why is he wearing Pink booty shorts?

what up man <3 been too long.. :D

tumblr_m5ul2dfPIN1qe88g8.gif

You sir, are a gentleman and scholar.

Wassup

Some reaction advice:

1 2 3 4

66c1fb0bgw1dsuf5ejogcg.gif

Good lord.. Those reaction gifs are right. W... T... F...

Sup Alt, your girl hasn't joined the social media bandwagon. This means she has a boyfriend, wb <3

Haha, same Faf style. I was just about to mention that Fany doesn't have one either but then I found this. ^^

The thread thus far:

i0EOlrXmgTSKQ.gif

Welcome back!

Lol. Kpop has the perfect gif for any situation. That looks like a IGaB show win, do you know which one?

tumblr_mrfczrOWMc1s9zelko1_500.gif

Alta1r

Lee Byung Hun is so lucky.

KDqPgLS.jpg

tumblr_mr60wzBS7e1s9bcero2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr60wzBS7e1s9bcero1_1280.jpg

izHvJ2xCV2FzT.gif

ibxGBB1jwXSCuR.gif

Taeyeon's hashtag #&#53468;&#50672;&#50500;&#53428; = #TaeyunaKim. Yuna Kim is a famous figure skater. The "yeon" in Taeyeon and Yun in Yuna are same in Korean (&#50672;)

@________________________________@ Is there a longer video for this? Or is it just one of those 15 second instagram vids?

Has anybody shopped at GMarket (Korean eBay)?

Gonna look around a bit for more user feedback from international shoppers. If anybody has gotten stuff from there before, a little insight on your shopping experience with them would be great. Thanks.

GMarket is pretty good. The clothing sizes are kind of goofy though. I got a couple XL T-ara shirts that fit like muscle tees now after a couple washes (I wear M or L in US).

tumblr_mr9rs7xHgg1rhzqaho1_500.jpg

giri

Yeah, i can say i didn't know who luna was before amazing f(x) but man, she's pretty awesome. And she might be the one who won this comeback. Looks stunning.

Alta1r

Damn, I'm impressed. Seen a few wedding proposals myself and this probably tops all of them.

Why does my waifu have to be a very talented singer? I mean I can sing pretty well, even in front of a large crowd, but to sing a song as the main point of the proposal... yeah, I dunno if I can do that. Hopefully Ailee won't mind a low-key proposal.

I think tatsuki's got your answer right here. Just pop out of a giant tub of ice cream with a ring. ^^

Welcome back sir!
tumblr_m7j1qpvrkw1qea4ppo1_500.gif

taemin_wave.gif

Lol. Thanks.

tumblr_mrfnygjiaw1svt07po1_500.gif

Classy stripper poles*

ibbi71P57KOci6.gif

tumblr_mrf5s4Dd2D1s8ukqyo1_500.png

&#50504;&#45397;&#54616;&#49464;&#50836; kpopgaf! It's been too long.

Oh snap! Welcome back man!

I went searching for Fany's Wedcat photos because she was looking flawless in the BTS video and found her recent airport photos. I usually don't like to post airport photos but damn Fany looking good.

Lawd have mercy. It's sad that you couldn't pics from the Wedcat set, but these airport pics are nonetheless amazing.

Happy birthday to the most underrated f(x) member Luna!

Agreed. 2nd best member right after Krystal of course.

I think tatsuki's got your answer right here. Just pop out of a giant tub of ice cream with a ring. ^^

Good point!

Now I just need to figure out how to get Blue Bell to ship some Cookies and Cream to Korea.

neoism

df25b96e03ae11e39f3922000aa80254_7.jpg

taeyeon_ss U_U
<3

20265be203a211e3825822000ae803d7_7.jpg

svnnynight &#48155;&#50500;&#46991;!&#50504;&#51060;&#48848;&#46020;&#51060;&#49240;&#45796;&#44256;&#54644;!!! I know you love me..spill it!!!! #&#45936;&#54775;
[TRANS] bit.ly/16GZOaJ take that! even if I’m not pretty, tell me that I am!!! I know you love me..spill it!!!! #dehet (laughing)

lol

I still can't quite believe they're back to the original six.
Remember, old/new 6-ara isn't the original lineup.

I'm sorry but whenever someone mentions brave girls this is the first thing that pops into my head

XrFgv8O.gif
Do you have a link to this video because I would love to hear it.
First clip, ~1:25 or so.

Electroboyz(1Kyne,Maboos,Chakun) ft Brave Girls(Hyeran) - Bedrock

Electroboyz(Maboos) ft Brave Girls(Hyeran) - Heisman Cover

Top Bottom