• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

balifor

Neo Member
Exo Showtime aka Kris failing at life time

and then he looks like this

I hate him.
nWihIoS.gif

I hate that he has Bred 1s and I don't. I wouldn't mind those Taxi 12s in the background either.

New Rainbow song is meh but at least they look good in the music video.

14min, 36sec of Ailee –– Pops in Seoul : Ailee (Singing Got Better) 에일리 (노래가 늘었어)

So, let's see...

- T-ara N4's followup is guaranteed to be awful

- DSP's incompetence is boundless

- Blaxx's budget was spent on revealing outfits and photography, leaving little for a quality single

- Mediocre choreo aside, AoA has a decent song in "Miniskirt," and a fairly good one in "Under The Street Lamps." Choa still gets no non-giri recognition on GAF

- According to this thread: BoA is ugly; Jiyoon can't sing; Orange Caramel is better than Perfume; you can say astonishingly bigoted things about entire groups of people (on multiple occasions), yet still claim to be more reasonable than everyone else

- Eric Nam & Kim Boa's "Say Something" cover is a better video than the original

- With Whee-sung back on deck, Ailee has her best song since "Heaven"

- Lizzy

Dani said:
Something is coming soon......very soon~^^ just wait :) *smirk~
Terrifying.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I love AOA's new choreo. It's better than their last one.

So ready for Sunmi comeback.

Where the fuck is EXID, Chocolat, and Two X? They said they were coming back soon in like October.

luso

Yes, they are hot. And song is not terrible. Surely is not outstanding.
Am I the only one that founds its sound somehow similar to 9 Muses's?

LOL DSP.

Rainbow looks great. That's pretty much the only complement I can give them from this disaster.

The song they've using in the teasers is so much better than this travesty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzcSsE23itQ

Giri, this kind of sound also reminds me of Kara.

Pendulum

Rhythm Power putting out a new album. Teaser.

1. 리듬 파워 집중력 : RPG
2. 스톤콜드 : Stone Cold
3. 복수의 칼 : Mr. Vengeance ( Featuring Gaeko of Dynamic Duo, DJ Friz )
4. WaraWara
5. 왕좌의 게임 : Game Of Thrones
6. 월미도의 개들 Interlude : Wolmido Dogs ( Featuring DJ Wegun )
7. Stupid Love ( Featuring Crush )
8. Fly High ( Featuring 계범주 )
9. 만루홈런 인천 Remix ( Featuring C.Jamm )
10. 앵콜금지

Pendulum

Didn't see these posted before. Ceci Magazine (After School 5th Anniversary)

------

Edit:
A Japanese newspaper recently suggested Jiyoung may be leaving KARA due to an alleged relationship with Supernova's Gunil.

While DSP Media initially said they had to check this claim with Jiyoung, they have now revealed that the two are not dating as the Japanese media had claimed. The agency revealed to Maeil Gyungjae and Star Today on January 20, "It is correct that Jiyoung and Gunil are on close terms, but they are not dating."

The rep said, "Claiming that Jiyoung was influenced to leave KARA because of a relationship with Gunil makes no sense . . . This is just a false report by the Japanese media. However, we have no intention of taking any firm actions. We just think of it as a simple occurrence."

The streets have been asking for it...

Perfume LIVE History トークで10年ふり返り
点と線 (Perfume - Voice)
Perfume - Sweet Refrain (Long Shot Edit)
「モウモウガール」 (Perfume - Fushizen na Girl)
Perfume ORD (One Room Disco)
夢 (Perfume - Dream Fighter)
1番星 (Perfume - Love the World)
マリメッコ (Perfume - Nee)
後悔の航海 (Perfume - Baby Cruising Love)

I love AOA's new choreo. It's better than their last one.

So ready for Sunmi comeback.
Seems very forgettable. Dal Shabet 'B.B.B' recycles nearly every move you've ever seen, and somehow manages to be enjoyable.

Is it bad that I still think 24/7 could've been a great Miss A song? You can hear each member's part in it. I do like what Sunmi did with it, though.

New Rainbow song is meh for me. I don't really care about the sexy outfits, but my word they've got Jaekyung looking unbelievable. They can dress her up in normal clothes and keep her looking like that and I'll have no problems.

·feist·;97771781 said:

Funny how she's speaking Korean in an English language show. The bass-ackwardness feels awkward haha.

Btw feist bro, any good new Ailee pics? Been on the hunt to replace my Xmas ava and I'm thinking my waifu needs some representation in the thread again.

Bom so ugly;

LOL.

Even a 10 year old with Photoshop can throw up a poster like this... that's embarrassing especially for YG standards.

Oh and who's who?

·feist·;97866104 said:

You know, it's a little known fact that A-Chan is the cause of global warming. Because that smile of hers melts fucking glaciers.

So good.

JustinBB7

Was banned for 2 months but during that time I really fell in love with Hello Counceler. The past 42 episodes are fully translated by KBS's own youtube and it's fucking hilarious. Anybody else here watches it?

Pendulum

Was banned for 2 months but during that time I really fell in love with Hello Counceler. The past 42 episodes are fully translated by KBS's own youtube and it's fucking hilarious. Anybody else here watches it?

Welcome back.

I haven't watched it before, and started to watch the KARA episode. When they were talking about that kid who made his own turntable out of a shoebox and newspaper to listen to old records I was "Hey, that kids got smarts. Leave him be". Then the kid started listing Hyeon In's family tree...

His singing gave the crowd enjoyment, but his mother's face though... lol

Edit:

Edit 2:
Girl's Day cams 140121
Something (Yura focus)
Female President (Sojin focus)

Cuddler

Welcome back, I watched some episodes of Hello Counselor, I found it more interesting than hilarious, some of the stories are kind of sad/crazy. The last episode I watched was the one with Miss A Min and Fei, the story number 3 and 4 were so incredible for me, I really liked the reaction Min had in the story number 3, she directly asked him if he tought about breaking up, props to her, that guy deserve better and someone that really loves him
and not crazy
. The story number 4 was even worse, that man can't get date because he's a butcher? Women don't date him because parents don't want to? wtf. I even remember in another episode a poor guy that was forced to make pose every single moment so that his girlfriend can take hundreds of photos...she forced him to do that even when he was sick until he fainted...wtf? She said that she likes to do many photos so that other people can see how happy they are, she was basically more interested in let people know that they are happy than actually be really happy....
not sure if you have seen those episodes

JustinBB7

Welcome back, I watched some episodes of Hello Counselor, I found it more interesting than hilarious, some of the stories are kind of sad/crazy. The last episode I watched was the one with Miss A Min and Fei, the story number 3 and 4 were so incredible for me, I really liked the reaction Min had in the story number 3, she directly asked him if he tought about breaking up, props to her, that guy deserve better and someone that really loves him
and not crazy
. The story number 4 was even worse, that man can't get date because he's a butcher? Women don't date him because parents don't want to? wtf. I even remember in another episode a poor guy that was forced to make pose every single moment so that his girlfriend can take hundreds of photos...she forced him to do that even when he was sick until he fainted...wtf? She said that she likes to do many photos so that other people can see how happy they are, she was basically more interested in let people know that they are happy than actually be really happy....
not sure if you have seen those episodes

Yea I've seen all youtube episodes. Some of them are indeed pretty sad/depressing. But they did one episode where they looked back on some people and a few of them have changed/improved a lot. The latest guy with the weird ear really changed a lot. Last episode was kinda soul crushing with the
super shy girl who was in her room for 3 years, and scared to interact with people. It was nice to see how much she changed in the span of like 20 minutes.

It's a nice mix of serious and funny stuff happening. Always look forward to the next episode. Think TVXQ will be on next week. (youtube is 2 weeks behind I believe)

2San

I used to watch it, it's pretty decent. It kinda gets repetitive after a while though. Sometimes it's really good and you do feel like the show makes difference at other times I'm just cringing. Shin Dong-yup is one of the better hosts out there imo.

I think Cool Kiz on the Block (basketball part) is the best thing on that KBS channel.

Drummond

Neo Member
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_In-hyun's_Man

Watch it if you liked 유인나. She's the lead in there and the drama is pretty good.

Okay thanks, sounds a little similar to 'You Who Came From the Stars's plot funnily, but yeah since I'm addicted to the drama, I guess that's a good thing. Caught up with all the episodes in a few days. Jun Ji-Hyun is so awesome, especially with that American accent, that's just hilarious.

ramyeon

Show has always been good to turn on in the background when it's on. It really stumbles when they get people on there with ACTUAL problems. Like people who have OCD or Social Anxiety, since there is actually nothing these celebrities can do to help them and cracking jokes about it is really uncomfortable.
The story number 4 was even worse, that man can't get date because he's a butcher? Women don't date him because parents don't want to? wtf.
Social status. Women won't date him because they don't want to get looked down on by others. Women won't marry him because their parents won't approve of it.

Top Bottom