• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Alta1r

tumblr_mwfpg5QfmD1rsmfkso1_500.jpg

5Lltn3X.gif

KBS World is uploading the classic 1N2D Season 1 episodes. See Emperor Seunggi (well actually the whole cast) in their variety prime.
Surely Yoona's already doing that though

iMwVP20as8q1M.gif

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2726.gif

http://kpopgafanfictions.tumblr.com/

like 2 sentence glimpse into chapter 4 reveals ryants as a
female
character

side love story between conceptor and ryants incoming?

Lol. Ryan, you wrote yourself as a girl?

tumblr_mzm60xmntZ1qbcznyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzm60xmntZ1qbcznyo2_500.gif

Hellix

I saw this on twitter earlier and I've not heard of them either, but this is pretty good! I like the instrumentation in the chorus, it reminds me of something...I want to say like Latin-inspired, maybe? I like it.

Yeah, I thought I was listening to a Shakira song.

Pendulum

Translation of message from Nicole on nicole-ing.com
2014.01.25 Hiii

everyone at nicoleing♥ hello nicole here ^^ I'm at the airport now ~ I'm not sure whether you already know it or not, but I'm leaving today~ i was thinking what to say for couple of days. . . in the end i feel really sorry. i always say I will come often, but i can't do it. i think i was being careless. . also i dont know what to say. . .i got stress too, but when i thinking about things that made me worried, confused, and troubled for the last couple of months or years i only feel sorry. .ㅜi do feel really sorry. my heart right now. . . is complicated haha since i do always keep on reviewing my emotion. . .;;however. .since i already made a big decision i will work hard and come back. . while enjoying it ^^ i may come here once in awhile right? everyone please always take care of yourself ♥ though im far, my heart will always be with you!let's be strong . p.s. thank you for coming to send me off

~

니콜잉 여러분♥ 안녕하세요 니콜이에요^^ 지금 공항이에요~ 이미 알고 계실지도 모르지만, 저 오늘 미국 가요~ 몇일동안 무슨말해야하는지 고민했는데. . . 결국엔 미안한마음이 너무 크더라구요. 제가 항상 자주 오겠다고 했는데, 오지도못하고. 너무 소홀했던거같아서. . 항상무슨말해야하는지 몰라서. . .저도 스트레스 받았지만, 지난 몇개월 혹은1년간 불안하고 혼란스러워하고 마음 고생시키는거 생각하면 너무 미안한마음 만커서. .ㅜ미안해요 저는 사실. 지금 마음은. . . 복잡하네요ㅎ 제가 워낙 감정기복심한편이라. . .;;하지만. .큰결심한만큼 열심히하고올게요. . 즐기면서^^ 제가 가끔씩여기와도돼죠 ? 여러분도 몸과마음 잘 챙겨요 ♥ 멀리있지만 그래도 마음은 항상함께있으니까!같이힘내요. p.s. 배웅해주러와서 고마워요

luso

I like it alot Yoona is a fucking good actress.
Its gotten me to like Yoona alot more..

all eps are subbed on viki and the new eps are subbed by the end of the day..

I don't have viki in my regions, and for the ones who wants you can get high quality english subbed eps from soshified.

tumblr_mzy6lvKWwz1ryot7ro1_1280.jpg

neoism

I don't have viki in my regions, and for the ones who wants you can get high quality english subbed eps from soshified.

tumblr_mzy6lvKWwz1ryot7ro1_1280.jpg
Yeah I only use it because I hate waiting for subs it's not in hd either unless you pay :( but it defineity the fastest subs

Chocobro

Been a while since I posted here. Last time I posted was asking about Uee and Ojakgyo Family.

I found some time to watch a few Running Man episodes (13, 14, 63, 64, 155) and I was wondering what episodes you all would highly recommend me to watch. I've already made a list of episodes I plan to watch and already watched here.
**Note, the asterisks are the episodes from ryan-ts' Top 5 RM episodes of 2013 list. I'm unsure if anyone else made a list as the search function didn't give me any other results.

milkham

Been a while since I posted here. Last time I posted was asking about Uee and Ojakgyo Family.

I found some time to watch a few Running Man episodes (13, 14, 63, 64, 155) and I was wondering what episodes you all would highly recommend me to watch. I've already made a list of episodes I plan to watch and already watched here.
**Note, the asterisks are the episodes from ryan-ts' Top 5 RM episodes of 2013 list. I'm unsure if anyone else made a list as the search function didn't give me any other results.

55, 57, 58, 61, 62, 72, 73, 80,

Pendulum

A few more for your consideration - 38 (first spy episode), 74, 96, 98. Choi Min Soo series, especially the second episode, is iconic - 52, 69, 118.

Eldren

Moon said:
tumblr_n00fg51N261qfssjlo1_1280.jpg

드디어 장편소설28을 다봄 한국경기도 이기고 헨더슨도 이겼다 '○' 하지만톰슨도 멋있었다 그리고난아직안씻었다. #일요일의_좋은예_ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Erine & Sungah said:

-----

SNSD's Free Live concert in Japan has been uploaded in full. Pretty good, they perform a couple of the newest JP tracks and some classics, with some talking segments in between. Hopefully there'll be a fully translated version up soon.

Overtaking yesterday's story of Moon Hyuna's new hair colour, the actual most important news of 2014 is that DoubleYou, the only functioning Hyoyeon fansite in Korea, has finally uploaded some photos from the MBC Gayo Daejejeon as well as a brief fancam of I Got A Boy (hopefully she filmed the dance intro too, because that was the best part and Hyo was finally given a chance to shine.)

I'm taking a break from sobbing to share them with you all.

I'm so happy.

ryan-ts

Episode 74 is the quintessential episode.

12,21,29,42,48,55,60,98 are some of my faves that you don't have on your list.

dokish

Banned
Why Korean cosmetics have such retarded names? I have no idea what I'm putting on my face.

"Eco Science Deep Cream", what the fuck is that. All products have descriptions like that. "Clean Skin Extra Care". Shit. That doesn't tell me anything.

Even if I ask for a moisturizer, I still don't know what kind of product I'm getting because they don't make any sense. (There's no description in Korean either).

Chocobro

55, 57, 58, 61, 62, 72, 73, 80,

A few more for your consideration - 38 (first spy episode), 74, 96, 98. Choi Min Soo series, especially the second episode, is iconic - 52, 69, 118.

Episode 74 is the quintessential episode.

12,21,29,42,48,55,60,98 are some of my faves that you don't have on your list.

Thank you! :) So much to watch. How are the more recent episodes? I might watch them as they release after I get through the ones in my updated list.
---------------------------------------
There's one thing that has been bothering me for some time but didn't feel like posting. Who is she and what TV show/episode is this?

Pendulum

More fancams from 140125 Inje C&M:
Hyuna - Wild
Minha - Glue
Minha - Wild

And some from 140118:
Sungah - Wild
Hyemi - Wild + Dolls
Hyemi - Ticket
Minha - Dolls
Minha - Glue

------

Thank you! :) So much to watch. How are the more recent episodes? I might watch them as they release after I get through the ones in my updated list.
There are some entertaining ones. No "classics" as the ones listed above.
There's one thing that has been bothering me for some time but didn't feel like posting. Who is she and what TV show/episode is this?
That's Eunji from A Pink. Show is Star King, episode 326.

roaSone

Beyonce - Listen by Shannon Williams
She'll debut very soon under the Core Contents Media Agency, I wish her the best, the girl has talent. She's half english (Father) half korean (Mother).
Her voice is seriously impressive and she's only 16. I'm really looking forward to her.
She did her first appearance on korean tv on Star King when she was 11, and she sang this.

Pendulum

Any San Francisco residents in the house? I'll be there in a couple of months and would appreciate any Korean restaurant recommendations.

Top Bottom