• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Kabuto

Cute HyunA>Sexy HyunA

20cae47c870b11e3ae2312183a46235f_8.jpg

hahaha

luso

Tonight was better, at least I like it, this one is average, vocals are good as we knoe already but I don't like the intro.
MV wise, it is in that awkward territory, not fun enough, not serious enough, I don't know what they wanted to do.

Good performance by Tiffany in Fashion King.

iboH4VA4Uqtalv.jpg

Sevarus

LOVE the new SPICA song and the MV. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a video before (and not in a "oh god I am so embarrassed right now" way).

roaSone

Genuinely wondering - what was so funny?
Maybe I'm the only one who understood it in this way, but I think that it is their way to show their sexiness
erotism
in a joking manner, instead of showing it in a straight forward manner like AoA, GsD, Blaxx etc...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Maybe I'm the only one who understood it in this way, but I think that it is their way to show their sexiness
erotism
in a joking manner, instead of showing it in a straight forward manner like AoA, GsD, Blaxx etc...
Well, yes, but I felt the whole "kkap sexy" concept fell flat.

Pendulum

erotism

I understand it was an attempt at laughs as Spica is showing a side that is different to the/their norm, but I don't think it was followed through well enough if humour is what they wanted to stand out with for this MV. The buttpads and (slightly) exaggerated dancing, which were the apex of the jokes, were uninspired. Different strokes for different folks and all that though.

Has this been posted yet?

Ga-In: Fxxk You

I think this song is decent. I've replayed it a few times today, but I am not sure what traction it'll have with me tomorrow. The MV and "Fuck you" has set a cat amongst the 14-year old pigeons that are saying it's "too over the top for K-Pop" so best to stay clear of the YouTube comments if you want to keep your sanity.

Sevarus

Gain remains on a whole different level. Great video, great song. It made me seriously uncomfortable, which, given the subject matter, was the correct thing to do.

Fafnir

Latest RM was pretty good, the opening with the inspiring music sucked me in. Did anyone not think that
Irene would appear at the end? I wanted to see DoHee get launched off the balloon jump, but as soon as I saw her do the smallest diving board jump I knew I wouldn't get to see her fly. Gary is such a G.

How much longer is TVXQ promoting for? It should almost be Soshi time.
uNMgciw.gif

Pendulum

Latest RM was pretty good, the opening with the inspiring music sucked me in. Did anyone not think that
Irene would appear at the end? I wanted to see DoHee get launched off the balloon jump, but as soon as I saw her do the smallest diving board jump I knew I wouldn't get to see her fly. Gary is such a G.

It was pretty obvious she'd show. Reminded me of the scrapbook episode in that sense. Dohee had a good attitude about it all. That young Jong Kook was keen to show off from the start. :)

luso

New Spica song I didn't like that much. Not really a fan of the sound in those 20's retro-type songs.

I'm not American but it looks the 40's.

But I bet sometime a group will use concepts from an older age, like a medieval one.

How much longer is TVXQ promoting for? It should almost be Soshi time.
uNMgciw.gif

I bet SNSD's comeback was delayed, so with Winter Olympics approaching (7- to 23) and the Macau concert at 15th, I wouldn't be surprised if comeback is after these events.

Eldren

I'm so bored of waiting for a new SNSD teaser. The snippet we got at Marchen Fantasy looked good and I just want to know what the single will sound like (although the album tracks will probably sound completely different.) Even a hint at the concept would satisfy me a little at this point, like how for I Got A Boy it was Hyo with the neck tattoo. I thought that was pretty cool.

Hyostagram said:
2f14676287e011e39d0c0e40915475fa_8.jpg

Ready for jogging. #미아미야by세아

Jogging in full make-up? Ok.

More MBC Gayo Daejejeon photos and/or fancams, please and thank you.

Pendulum

rip in peace 9m

And so the reason why Eunji and Lee Sem weren't performing the past week or so comes to light. For those that haven't read about it:

Eunji and Leesem will be graduating from 9muses. They will still be under Star Empire, but will pursue different activities. It was their decision to leave 9muses.

"Graduating". So there will probably be a build up over the next year or two towards replacement members. Though, by the time that happens, we might find more of them graduating - the members are, on average, 25 right now.

I wonder if Eunji's reasoning is partly health-wise. She's been ill on and off for a while.

Well, good luck to them both.

7Muses hwaiting.

giri

rip in peace 9m

?

I fully approve of white pant minah.

And so the reason why Eunji and Lee Sem weren't performing the past week or so comes to light. For those that haven't read about it:

"Graduating". So there will probably be a build up over the next year or two towards replacement members. Though, by the time that happens, we might find more of them graduating - the members are, on average, 25 right now.

I wonder if Eunji's reasoning is partly health-wise. She's been ill on and off for a while.

Well, good luck to them both.

7Muses hwaiting.

Oh, AS do this and they seem to be going along ok.

Loci

Shit sucks. I really like 18 legs on stage.
The latest performances with only 7muses felt kinda empty. And wtf is up with the name when there are no nine members.
At least it's Eunji and Sam.

ramyeon

Shit sucks. I really like 18 legs on stage.
The latest performances with only 7muses felt kinda empty. And wtf is up with the name when there are no nine members.
At least it's Eunji and Sam.
Not like it's the first time there's been less than 9 members.

Loci

Not talking about the songs since the amount of members doesn't have to do anything with the quality of their music.
It just had always been bothering me. And yes, the recent performances were kinda sloppy. Nobody took over Sam's or Eunji's parts which was really awkward.

Selane

Ehh, whatever. They're not really losing much talent-wise, if you really wanted to you could pare the group down to Sera/Hyemi/Hyuna/Kyungri/Erin and they'd still be fine.

Not surprised at all about Sam leaving, though. She never actually looked like she was enjoying herself performing like everyone else did.

Pendulum

qIXvwKr.gif

Not talking about the songs since the amount of members doesn't have to do anything with the quality of their music.
It just had always been bothering me. And yes, the recent performances were kinda sloppy. Nobody took over Sam's or Eunji's parts which was really awkward.

Sungah took over (the lip synching of) Eunji's parts in the recent performances I watched. I've seen a number of performances from other groups when a member was missing that were quite sloppy (there are a number of fan vids on this in regards to SNSD) - I wouldn't take recent concerts as the inevitable future of performances with 7 in the line up. They'll need time to practice the altered choreography and new lines that some members will have.

Selane

Sam is literally one of the laziest performers I've ever seen in kpop. Eunji is one of the best female dancers there is, but we could all do without her crappy rapping so whatever.

Loci

Sam is literally one of the laziest performers I've ever seen in kpop. Eunji is one of the best female dancers there is, but we could all do without her crappy rapping so whatever.
This.

Kinda sucks tho, they have to rearrange all their songs, again. Also Choreo.
Just give me Sera Kyungri Hyuna Erin subunit pls.

Top Bottom