• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

giri

Pendulum

Happy New Year, K-Pop GAF.

d16fbe0e7bec54e75e740df0b8389b504ec26a10jpg_zps953c6984.gif
c681292eb9389b502367f7bc8435e5dde6116e10jpg_zpsef96fe74.gif

77c4a2c27d1ed21bb5ad390bac6eddc450da3f4cjpg_zpsfa396c7e.gif
54927b1ed21b0ef4a78c8fb0dcc451da80cb3e4cjpg_zpsdb20670a.gif

df7ebf389b504fc2b8c7a7ebe4dde71191ef6d10jpg_zps82200b14.gif

Pendulum

Ga In was on "Witch Hunt", making netizens everywhere faint.

Ga In revealed on 'Witch Hunt', "Narsha played around a lot before her debut"

Ga In, "My parents are conservative, I've watched erotic movies secretly while hiding"

Ga In, "My last relationship was a year ago, I've been too busy since my debut 8 years ago"

roaSone

Finally after seeing all the comments about 'Man From The Stars', I started it yesterday.. and I'm already waiting for the next ep.. Amazing drama, it's been a long time.

Cuddler

Do you guys know that the singer Amerie is half Korean??? I didn't really know that, I wonder if people in Korea know that. She was popular back in the days, I know her because of this song that I liked:
Amerie - 1 Thing
Maybe some of you know her.

Pendulum

People who regularly watch Running Man will know of "Myuk PD". Episode 182 was his last and he's now off to be a PD on Inkigayo.

dokish

Banned
We compare our wealth, our wives, our kids... so obviously we compare our penises too. They are a symbol of status and manhood like other items mentioned.

So, without further due, let's post pictures of our junk and decide once and for all who's the K-Penis GAF king.

Eldren

Nine Seven Muses performing Glue and Dolls at JTV Achieve The Desired Concert (I've no idea what that is.)

Man, I dunno, it feels kind of awkward. Aside from the stage feeling weirdly empty, it just seems like they're going through a weird transitory phase while they adjust and it's very noticeable. The choreography is probably not too difficult to tweak (at least there's still an odd number of members, which makes things easier) but redistributing the lyrics will be trickier.

If they turned down the backing track Hyemi, Sungah and Hyuna would probably have sounded alright covering Lee Sem and Eunji's parts in Glue. But watching Erine lip synching Eunji's part in Dolls and glue was driving me crazy. She's good enough to do both parts, but if she doesn't do them I hope they come up with a better solution. Either someone actually doing the part or getting new members in. I've found it hard to watch any recent performances because of the lip synching, it's just too awkward.

I'm hoping they're still working out the kinks and they'll get back in the game soon.

#SevenMuses2014

ihT7pWubJx8Bm.gif

Pendulum

Lee Roadster? Get it right, it's Road Lee, bub!

KBS World TV subs. :/ (though the subs change it in later episodes)

-----

Period of transition for Nine Muses, but Erin should get Eunji's raps. That they still have the lip-synching going on post-announcement is kinda baffling.

Eldren

Period of transition for Nine Muses, but Erin should get Eunji's raps. That they still have the lip-synching going on post-announcement is kinda baffling.

I really hope she does get Eunji's parts. She was always the better rapper and in both of the songs they performed - Glue and Dolls - her parts directly follow on from Eunji's or vice versa, so her doing both would flow well. I'm hoping it's just an awkward phase and once they've had time to regroup and get used to the new status quo things will improve.

Ico

Could someone recommend me a Park Shin Hye drama? I just finished watching You're Beautiful and she was adorable in it.

ramyeon

Could someone recommend me a Park Shin Hye drama? I just finished watching You're Beautiful and she was adorable in it.
Watch the movies Cyrano Agency and Miracle in Cell No.7.

As for dramas, everything she's been in as a lead role has been kind of similar tone. Mostly aimed towards teenage girls with pretty boys and ridiculous story lines. If that's your thing then You've Fallen For Me (Heartstrings), Flower Boys Next Door and Heirs are all of pretty similar quality.

All of them I've watched because of Park Shin Hye and at least enjoyed on a very superficial level lol.

Ico

Watch the movies Cyrano Agency and Miracle in Cell No.7.

As for dramas, everything she's been in as a lead role has been kind of similar tone. Mostly aimed towards teenage girls with pretty boys and ridiculous story lines. If that's your thing then You've Fallen For Me (Heartstrings), Flower Boys Next Door and Heirs are all of pretty similar quality.

All of them I've watched because of Park Shin Hye and at least enjoyed on a very superficial level lol.

I looked up the movies you recommended and Miracle in Cell No. 7 sounds interesting. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the recommendations!

Pendulum

The latest Dream Team episode (two members each from Nine Muses, AoA, Rainbow, Crayon Pop, etc) aired today. Yet to find the full episode, but here's a Muses (Sungah and Hyemi) cut.

-------

Girl's Day won Inkigayo today (and, unable to verify it at the moment, supposedly Music Bank and MCD this week which were unaired due to Lunar New Year). Shocked Sojin face was back, and brought friends.

llehuty

DSP festival has been broadcasted. Here the KARA cut.

kara-gif.gif

7Muses :'(
And Minha still there.

tumblr_lq6k5hBLeU1r0kgvso1_400.gif

Just when the group was getting some traction, and even a Gayo performance. Hopefully they do some kind of Girl's Day magic after the line up change.

I need Sweetune powered groups to get their shit together, asap.

Dream team recreations said:

After School - Shh (Live)

Lizzy & Juyeon said:
Nana & Kaeun said:

[Teaser 1] BTS(방탄소년단) Comeback Trailer. Best male rookies of 2013 still strong.

Eldren

7Muses :'(
And Minha still there.

tumblr_lq6k5hBLeU1r0kgvso1_400.gif

Just when the group was getting some traction, and even a Gayo performance. Hopefully they do some kind of Girl's Day magic after the line up change.

I need Sweetune powered groups to get their shit together, asap.

iE4jRKWYoSVL5.gif

Hopefully they take a break soon and come back fighting. (lmao @ the spoiler)

Ooh I like this. Love the visuals too. Only 10 days until it's released, looking forward to checking that out.

iUrTW2iBFnIj4.gif

Pendulum

Nana and Kaeun

Here's two vids from that appearance.

Also, here's some translation snippets of another Japanese show that After School went on recently. Lizzy was Lizzy.

MC : Oh well that’s rather odd because, excuse me but didn’t all of you are used to see/look each other [ body ] . How is it Raina?
Raina : I’ve seen.
Lizzy : I’ve seen everyone nude!
MC : Everyone nude? So Lizzy actually seen everyone’s body.
Lizzy : I did,everyone. Especially in the morning.
------
MC : Since Lizzy seen the body line of each members, is most favorable style/ body among afterschool members?
Raina : Style…You mean while being nude?
All : Nude? Laughs
Lizzy : BAM BAM …
MC : BAM BAM?
Lizzy : I love BAM BAM
Nana : Slim, I love, volume I love.
[ this part is too messy…..lol ]
Kotobuki: Hyonggi, you have any idea what BAM BAM means.
Hyonggi : Since I heard about volume, I’m guessing it’s breast.
MC : Nana totalllyyy has this model-like body.
Nana : But I lacked of volume (laughs)

Top Bottom