• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Alta1r

Damn, BEG Kill Bill and F-ve Dolls 1st Soulmate are too good. I've had them on repeat the past couple days and they just keep getting better.

can-t-stop-won-t-stop-o.gif

CCM should have given 1st Soulmate to T-ara though. Every time I hear it I think of how much better the song could have been with Soyeon (and whoever else sings in T-ara) on vocals and Hyomin and Jiyeon visuals.

tumblr_mrf23cjXPu1qe4wv5o1_500.png

catmincer

Damn, BEG Kill Bill and F-ve Dolls 1st Soulmate are too good. I've had them on repeat the past couple days and they just keep getting better.

can-t-stop-won-t-stop-o.gif

CCM should have given 1st Soulmate to T-ara though. Every time I hear it I think of how much better the song could have been with Soyeon (and whoever else sings in T-ara) on vocals and Hyomin and Jiyeon visuals.

tumblr_mrf23cjXPu1qe4wv5o1_500.png

Isn't that the song that sounds like Roly Poly?

Broank

i'm kind of digging EXO... they are really clean/tight with their performances for such a fledgling group. #impressed

Growl is pretty good and the one shot camera needs to be standard. I'd like to see it without the lipsyncing though. The one time they sang they definitely seemed like they weren't as into it.

Where are these gifs from? Especially this last gif with Yuri?? @_____@

From a YoonYul High Cut Shoot a month or so ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DusRpWZwWQs

Lol. Family Outing? New episode of RM?

The new 1N2D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV3G8f8Bmnk&t=44m40s

Alta1r

Yeah, a bit. The concept in the MV seems a lot more like Roly Poly than the song itself to me. But Roly Poly is my favorite kpop song so either way it works.

i773GqCqDgCPj.gif
i773GqCqDgCPj.gif

Awww yeah, those Yuri gifs draw you back in for more? And goddamn! @__________@ That is an incredible gif of Fany.

tumblr_mriamoBLul1ss1vvvo1_500.png

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah.

A little better than Roly Poly to be exact.

It's been a while Ranvier. Disappointed to see you go with a Tiffany gif for the grand comeback though.

It went semi-viral viral.

And it has a dance that's catchy and very easy to emulate.

Fixed.

vanty

This Crayon Pop thing is weirding me out. How the hell is the song doing so well, they're above 2NE1 at the moment. My mind cannot process this.
I think you'd find a lot of 2NE1 fans, myself included, who think Bar Bar Bar is a significantly better song than Do You Love Me.

No No Eul

선미(Sunmi) 24시간이 모자라(24 hours) 1st Teaser Video

Don't think I can agree to that. Probably the worst thing about her. Can you imagine dating someone who laughs like that?

Yes. Yes I can. :D

omg qt yura gifs

Hehehe. Source of the Yura gifs if anyone's interested. I haven't heard of NC.A but I like the MV.

I never thought I'd see a member of Crayon Pop wearing a dress ever again.

Hyori said:

Taengoo said:

DaddyLongLegs♥

Ranvier

It's been a while Ranvier. Disappointed to see you go with a Tiffany gif for the grand comeback though.

Don't worry man, Yuri and Hyo are coming. I just had to post that....couldn't stop staring at it. Our comely horse has evolved into a beautiful Unicorn. That look she does before the smile....

f1ce3936.gif

Here she is behind Hyo

tumblr_mqa6kokiPz1r3kk98o1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ugh, stayed up too late playing that game. Time to sleep, but in the meantime find me highres of this plz.

QzO0vmZ.jpg

Something she did for K-Swiss.

Pendulum

I'm still on an island in the middle of the sea somewhere, but I just want to chime in to say that Exo has now done their best work in my book - getting Dynamic Duo's "Guilty" to the top of the Melon realtime search chart.

Cuddler

2BiC released a new song called "I'm loving you", it's part of the drama "Good Doctor" OST. I really like this song but it kinda makes me sad.
And not only that, since one of the EXO member, D.O., during a radio show recommended 2BiC "Return" to the listener, 2BiC decided to thank him releasing a video when they do an (obviously super awesome) acoustic version of "Growl":
2BIC(투빅) 어쿠스틱 으르렁
안녕하세요 kpopgaf! It's been too long.
Welcome back Alta1r!!! Will you stay this time??? ;)
Changing my avatar to my favourite pic of my favourite girl for my birthday. Back to normal tomorrow.
Happy birthday JKTrix! Hopefully I'm not too late.

luso

Singer IU will make simultaneous comeback in Korea and Japan next month.

According to Loen Entertainment, IU is set to wrap up filming for her KBS 2TV weekend drama ‘You Are the Best Lee Soon Shin’, and is targeting a local comeback sometime next month with a brand new album. Exact details about her comeback date or album’s concept are yet to be revealed.

Also, IU’s official Japanese website announced that IU’s third Japanese single “Monday Afternoon” will roll out on September 11th, which includes another original Japanese track “Follow The Moon”. The title track of the same name will be produced by legendary producers HIRO and Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis who collaborated on IU’s first Japanese mini-album.
(from DKpopnews)

So an album + single, and promoted together.

On another note, looks like in last TTS(unny) interview only an album will be released? Tiffany said earlier a TTS comeback would be done, SM again overwhelmed with other comebacks?

^ Definitely.

I like the 'Kiss' bit with the finger dance and the woah woah woah bit.

I'm undecided on the current member lineup of the group. Chanmi had a stage presence that the other girls don't.

Alta1r

A little better than Roly Poly to be exact.

tumblr_lxpsy9d1hb1qbh0yco2_r2_250_large.gif

You bite your tongue!

I never thought I'd see a member of Crayon Pop wearing a dress ever again.

@_______@ C-Pop management needs to start taking notes.

Welcome back Alta1r!!! Will you stay this time??? ;)

tumblr_mbdfjpaC831rhguyso2_r2_500.gif

Grazie amico mio! I will be staying this time, at least until school starts again. =D

(from DKpopnews)

So an album + single, and promoted together.

Woot! Wonder if it'll be a more mature concept this time around.

tumblr_mrezh9cWOt1s4uvn5o2_1280.jpg

Top Bottom