• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Muses so fine.
8lWLpx4.jpg
GCRKpUV.jpg

gs5znKH.jpg
FkWGslW.jpg

axrsiz2.jpg
s1jdULF.jpg

eBFJPHt.jpg
CSMQKCD.jpg

ZRS8Rwy.jpg
5OiPMK7.jpg

ZH704kg.jpg
zPZKTvy.jpg

gWNaebh.jpg
CCx19C9.jpg

wmnCRSy.jpg
KbJUOxG.jpg

aZTZrxV.jpg
HjTYli9.jpg
More wonderful photos are out there from the airprort set but I'm too lazy to sign up for the site so I'm just pulling from tumblr so they are incoming.

P.S. Too much f(x) goodness to post here and here. If you're interested in making gifs, that was Music Bank.

I leave the thread for a few months and this is what happens? Et tu ffr3nzy? I thought we were Krystal buddies.

tumblr_mrer81FTyl1s1rngbo1_500.gif

never made a giraffe comment prior, so consider that the first and last ;)

heres some soojung peace offering instead

tumblr_mrd17whvpa1ssnf1qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o4_250.gif
tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o3_250.gif

tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o2_250.gif
tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o1_250.gif

she hasnt buttoned up her shirt yet @_@

her face looks alot like sica in these photos :eek:

Peru

Ahah, Crayon Pop taking on the world, love that. Should make for a good BTS documentary if nothing else. But I was thinking "you know, I could see Ellen deGeneres dancing to this" when it went viral in Korea.

Broank

Finally got around to listening to new 2NE1, I'm guessing they are saving the good stuff for the last 2 singles (hopefully) Also happy belated birthday to best f(x) Luna.

There's an unfortunate lack of Yoong in the thread these days though.. Time to bring her back. ^^

Welcome back!

Wassup

Some reaction advice:

1 2 3 4

Reaction would have to be along the lines of~

Oh and Krystal has always looked like Jessica if you really look. Everyone always said Yoona but face wise she's 80% Jessica 20% Yuri

JKTrix

waddup oppas and noonas
Finally! Welcome.
안녕하세요 kpopgaf! It's been too long.
Oh snap!
Bonus: Reinventing the selca technique
tumblr_mrbpfqKe3f1srqvlto1_1280.png
I get holding the phone with your feet for posing purposes (there was a pic recently of Woori from Rainbow doing something similar), but using your toe to push the button? Someone should tell these girls that you can take pictures with voice activation on the Samsung phones. If you have one and you don't have Voice Controls turned off, just go to the camera and say 'Cheese' to try it.

luso

Welcome back Alt!
No Yoona pics, but I made the giraffe Yoona one.

Krystal is Yoona's sister, google and see it.

Taeyeon rocks
tumblr_mrh2f55n4U1qbug69o1_500.jpg

No No Eul

A couple more Sunmi teasers.

Hello Venus - Officially Missing You
Hello Venus - 1st Live Concert VCR

PS How did you crop Heechul out of the Son Dambi picture like that?

edit:I just realised it's the original picture hotlinked into a separate cropped version; let's never speak of this again. :(

;)

I don't know if Yura's braying donkey laugh is entertaining or the worst thing ever.

Definitely the former. sogood.gif

A Soshi Hello Baby return now, 5 years later, would be pretty awesome to watch.

First, welcome back dude! Second, Soshi really need to get back on board the variety train. It's been far too long.

hyericlap.gif? What devilry is this!? :p

Talking of Girl's Day, the 26th and final part of Kira Kira Slim has been subbed.

Subin said:

Sera said:

Min & Fei said:

Nari said:

llehuty

Muses so fine.
More wonderful photos are out there from the airprort set but I'm too lazy to sign up for the site so I'm just pulling from tumblr so they are incoming.

P.S. Too much f(x) goodness to post here and here. If you're interested in making gifs, that was Music Bank.

Bless this whole post.

It totally would be a very bad thing if she did in fact look like her in those photos. But thankfully she continues to look nothing at all like her sister in those photos along with all others so it's no problem.

tumblr_md9oriY5Ud1qa8g36o6_r2_250.gif

Changing my avatar to my favourite pic of my favourite girl for my birthday. Back to normal tomorrow.

Happy birthday JKT. Let's celebrate with Seo's enlightening legendary Great Escape performance.

i22VqLklVbNIn.gif

I get holding the phone with your feet for posing purposes (there was a pic recently of Woori from Rainbow doing something similar), but using your toe to push the button? Someone should tell these girls that you can take pictures with voice activation on the Samsung phones. If you have one and you don't have Voice Controls turned off, just go to the camera and say 'Cheese' to try it.

tumblr_mqx94w79Gj1s810ubo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqx94w79Gj1s810ubo2_1280.jpg

I'm totally ok with them having no clue.

Selane

Good ol' Lainbow, still rocking the bunk beds in their shitty ass dorm that they will probably be stuck in until the end of time. :(

AReed

Is a ~$9 million movie budget considered big in Korea? That's like an indie budget in the states, and this movie is supposed to be like PotC?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So Alt is back, where has choco been? I'll light the choco-signal.

ibvwlGsVocxBe8.jpg

iPNdCDtCqhZnF.jpg

Alta1r

brave girls MIA long before you abandoned us

damnit.gif

I was hoping they (read: Yejin) would be back by now.

Fuck Lee Byung Hun.

Oh, she is.

Yoona+SNSD+Girls%27+Generation+Pretty+Laughing+GIF+%282%29.gif

Lol, wtf Dice.. And Professor Jagiya huh?

I'm sorry but whenever someone mentions brave girls this is the first thing that pops into my head

XrFgv8O.gif

Lol. I love the guy's reaction. I wonder if she speaks English and/or knows what she's saying..

fpyL3.gif

Alta1r

tumblr_mrer81FTyl1s1rngbo1_500.gif

never made a giraffe comment prior, so consider that the first and last ;)

heres some soojung peace offering instead

tumblr_mrd17whvpa1ssnf1qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o4_250.gif
tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o3_250.gif

tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o2_250.gif
tumblr_mrbcshye5O1r79ed8o1_250.gif

she hasnt buttoned up her shirt yet @_@

tumblr_lg0k5tBwmw1qzk918o1_500.gif

This is a good start, but I'll need at least... twice as many Krystal pics/gifs, on a consistent basis, for a fully satisfactory olive branch. Incidentally, how did no one think to ask her to play patty-cake or any other two-handed activity..

Changing my avatar to my favourite pic of my favourite girl for my birthday. Back to normal tomorrow.

trix-rabbit.jpg

Happy birthday Trix!
Yoong

Welcome back!

tumblr_lhr1k5Trp81qe8ctfo1_500.gif

Where are these gifs from? Especially this last gif with Yuri?? @_____@

Reaction would have to be along the lines of~

Oh and Krystal has always looked like Jessica if you really look. Everyone always said Yoona but face wise she's 80% Jessica 20% Yuri

Lol. Family Outing? New episode of RM?

tumblr_mrf5miAGBi1sssbdro1_500.jpg

xaosslug

i'm kind of digging EXO... they are really clean/tight with their performances for such a fledgling group. #impressed

Alta1r

Welcome back Alt!
No Yoona pics, but I made the giraffe Yoona one.

tumblr_mkxs63v4bN1rmnid6o1_r1_500.gif

It was you?? Never trust a Portuguese..

My Way has the highest budget of any Korean movie with $24M.

Makes sense. Korean market is fairly small compared to the US. Besides The Thieves and King and the Clown, highest grossing domestic Korean movies are $36M and under.

I am glad you're back Alt, my main Yoona provider :p

Bro_Fist.gif

tumblr_mrf5azunsO1sdgvqro1_500.gif

Ahhh. This gif, where has it been all my life?

As for Krystal, she looks like a Jessica/Yoona hybrid, not that thats a bad thing obviously. Don't see much Yuri in her though. Everyone would benefit from a little more Yuri.

Muses so fine.

My god. These Sera pictures. I'll have to reevaluate my top 5 and 10 lists one of these days.

Hello Venus - Officially Missing You

Definitely the former. sogood.gif.

Don't think I can agree to that. Probably the worst thing about her. Can you imagine dating someone who laughs like that?

That HV song is decent. No Would You Like To Stay For Tea Sex?

catmincer

This Crayon Pop thing is weirding me out. How the hell is the song doing so well, they're above 2NE1 at the moment. My mind cannot process this.

Top Bottom