• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ryan-ts

ibgeXjSUT7tfmv.gif

giri

Thanks for the link, just watched the whole thing. The most interesting part to me was when they showed & commented on each other's solo MVs. They had nice things to say about each one
, even Nicole's trainwreck..

I personally always thought Jiyoung's "Wanna Do" was the best of the five.

Odd, thats the complete opposite of most of k-pop gaf.

They were good though, just wish they had all been performed live.

llehuty

Thanks for the link, just watched the whole thing. The most interesting part to me was when they showed & commented on each other's solo MVs. They had nice things to say about each one
, even Nicole's trainwreck..

I personally always thought Jiyoung's "Wanna Do" was the best of the five.

I had no idea they composed their songs (well, at least that's what they say). Here they talk more about their solo songs, if you don't mind some J-pop variety filler.

Odd, thats the complete opposite of most of k-pop gaf.

They were good though, just wish they had all been performed live.

They have been performed live though. But maybe you mean promoted in music shows.

Let's take this opportunity to remember this flawless Hammie live performance. She is so in the zone here.

tumblr_mgvt2bCId31s3tlmzo2_500.gif

llehuty

sound to me like llheuty was reading karaholic last night. ... Just like me :|

Welp, in fact, I wasn't. :|

Also, I don't know how this covers of the japanese album slipped under my radar.

umck9635-m-01-pl.jpg

umck9636-m-01-pl.jpg

umck9637-m-01-pl.jpg

Undercover KARA page? Undercover KARA page.

giri

Welp, in fact, I wasn't. :|

Also, I don't know how this covers of the japanese album slipped under my radar.

umck9635-m-01-pl.jpg

umck9636-m-01-pl.jpg

umck9637-m-01-pl.jpg

Undercover KARA page? Undercover KARA page.

Not only 3 covers, but 3 different versions. All with different tracks. The last 2 you see have different live versions of their songs. The black dress one has them from tokyo dome the other from some big concert... can't think of the name.

And Helix, thats why i said most!

Maybe it's just kpop-ircgaf. But generally speaking i think most went

Best - Hammy & Cole
Good - Gyuri
Meh - Hara & Jing.

Not that Hara or Jings were bad, just ... not as good as the others.

Certainly no consensus on the topic though, they're all pretty different songs.

Alta1r

This guy does. He's up to Season 1, Ep 5.

this group also subs crayon pop vids

Awesome, thanks!

woooow suzy's RM ep was awesome..... lol

suzy is such a beauty..:O cant believe shes only 18 she seems older

tumblr_mqang0kuXg1s7vpl4o6_250.gif
tumblr_mqaxdo2u4l1qdcel5o8_250.gif

Amen. This episode is cracking me up left and right. And Suji-ah.. @_____________________________@ Especially that part during the arm wrestling competition..

tumblr_mredfgOMbD1r7ejwko1_500.png

kingkitty

Has anyone been keeping up with Barefoot Friends? I find the new direction of the show supremely boring.

A bunch of episodes center around swimming. The next new batch of episodes are about song making. They need to do something original, like making Battlebots.

Tangeroo

Has anyone been keeping up with Barefoot Friends? I find the new direction of the show supremely boring.

A bunch of episodes center around swimming. The next new batch of episodes are about song making. They need to do something original, like making Battlebots.

Seriously. It started out well (despite being a Family Outing clone) but this whole "life dream" concept is a huge turn-off.

ev0

I just finished the Hyori espisodes. I enjoyed them quite a bit, probably because of her and it was all very FO-ish, I found the early episodes okay, but not super great and sometimes boring.

Disappointed to hear the new direction sucks. Just looking at it, I thought how are there so many eps dedicated to this one thing?

Alta1r

Lol. Definitely Ahjumma laugh. Grasshopper's is hilarious too, can't not at least smile when I hear either of those two. Soonkyu's is pretty turrible. And holy crap, I never paid attention to Yura's before but that is ridiculous.

tumblr_mrjz4oDx2T1sdixtuo1_500.jpg

roaSone

Taeyeon and IU are indeed the best ahjummas laugh. Sulli's pretty amazing too xD.

But the one that always cracked me up is indeed high pitched Nation's MC, I died the first time.

Jei. Someone from this thread stanned her. It was either you or feist.. I don't remember.

I don't think that was me. Can't remember noticing anyone in Fiestar before.

She's dating the guy that Eunjis character stans in Reply 1997.

And here are some pictures of the others holding hands with some guys:

Girl's Day

SLUT'S DAY

Someone plz tell yoona to eat something.

I can get behind this.

So, who do you think has the best laugh in Kpop/Kvariety?

Gonna have to go with roast beef lips. Excellent laugh. 10/10. Would make joke.

vanty

Imagine how much they would have won buy if they actually had an I Am The Best successor instead of that meh-athon.

BEG Ask in a Box LEON thing. Went up a couple days ago but I was at work when Miryo tweeted it so didn't watch until now. I don't think it got posted in here..? Gain has gone from not being recognised by guys to "the girl from the Psy MV" ahah.

Top Bottom