• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

LOL this is awesome.

[MASH-UP] Beep Beep with Growl MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP5p4z76QI

ibeBiRmpwCHF22.gif

I was expecting SNSD's beep beep :(

dokish

Banned
Question for korea-GAF (and ex-korea gaf). Is it possible to live in korea with 900,000 won per month?

tumblr_n1ks3dDaWI1smxqcoo1_250.gif
Shit, depends. You mean 900,000 in total? Paying housing, transportation, food, etc?

If the answer is yes... It's impossible, unless you already know every tourist attraction and don't wanna see anything and eat budget meal everyday.

At least 1,300,000 I say

imnana

Neo Member
2NE1'S ALBUM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best thing they've put out in a long time.
though CL's parts in crush..

Poor SNSD, their mini was so bland & uninspired.

2NE1'S ALBUM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best thing they've put out in a long time.
though CL's parts in crush..

Poor SNSD, their mini was so bland & uninspired.

I actually liked Come Back Home, the rest of the album is bland and average. 2ne1 was never of my liking except a couple of random songs, this is no exception.

Can´t wait to both SM and YG post the MV´s, it´s going to be a race for the biggest amount of views in 24hrs. lol

Dat TVXQ comeback tho, awesome.

I was dreading it after last years singles, but 2NE1's album is good. Even CL's Solo song is much better than 'The Baddest Female'.

The Mr Mr mini on the other hand sounds dated, almost like SM has been sitting on these songs for about 10 years. Mr Mr is going to win hands down sales wise though.

roaSone

I'll wait the MV to listen to 2NE1, my ears still can't bear their vocals without having something to see at the same time.

TVXQ, in another hand, so great, and again this one shot technique, so good.

llehuty

Shit, depends. You mean 900,000 in total? Paying housing, transportation, food, etc?

If the answer is yes... It's impossible, unless you already know every tourist attraction and don't wanna see anything and eat budget meal everyday.

At least 1,300,000 I say

Thanks for the info dokish. I don't tend to spend a lot of money, but I don't think I want to live the next 4 years under those conditions.

SM release TVXQ Spellbound MV. Didn't 2NE1 just release something too?

TVXQ - Spellbound

So much better than Something. MV is great too.

Yeah, the song is nice and also great video. I see backup dancers having fun? Loving also the long shots (although that edited zooms look a bit cheap). The choreography is also good.

Dat new 2NE1 Album

Mhhmm. Not a fan of their vocals, but some interesting production in some of the tracks. Will keep listening.

luso

It's the dorm of Sunny/Fany/Taeyeon, and Yoona comes playing there when Lee Seung Gi is busy.
99% of the time

The dorm is for everybody but besides Sunny/Fany/Taeyeon the other members have their places when not in promotions.
Did they had yet another new one after when this one circa 2010 or it's the same?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHwZotIw9g

I'm sure Sunny/Fany/Taeyeon goes shopping or going out for dinner if Yoona or Sooyoung asks them >_>

2NE1 "Crush" is terrible, not my kind of music. Is this the title track?
Some other tracks are ok, but that one...brlrlrlrl

Peru

lol at the most rabid sones here trying to rain on 2ne1's parade when they come back and slay and everyone loves their stuff for the first time in forever (starts doing frozen routines)

no crush is not a title track, btw

i say that as an snsd stan

ramyeon

lol at the most rabid sones here trying to rain on 2ne1's parade when they come back and slay and everyone loves their stuff for the first time in forever (starts doing frozen routines)

No real surprises there, especially in this thread. Never understood the 2NE1 bashing in here.

Although there was a better release from Nell that no one here seemed to notice.

ramyeon

Nell are ok but a little overrated. Hog the spotlight when they haven't delivered the past few years while a band like Dear Cloud release similar but tighter stuff to less hype http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HimaGAQPY10
Nell deserve the hype they get for Separation Anxiety alone. I don't think saying they haven't delivered in the last few years is fair when they've consistently put out pretty good stuff. None of it as stellar as Separation Anxiety but that's a high that Dear Cloud has also never come close to imo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This 2NE1 album is hitting middle of the road for me. Definitely stylistically refreshing for female kpop, but style isn't the whole of quality in composition. The actual melodies and structure behind the surface are nothing special. I also don't like CL or Bom's voice, so like GD's album there will be that constant detractor. In the mixing they push forward with the mids too much so it's kind of harsh to listen to on my headphones. It will probably be better on my IEMs which tend to mellow those out and give everything more space, which this is lacking a touch. It's no Coup d'Etat (in any respect, really) but it's good enough to easily overshadow Soshi's mini and be remembered for far longer.

luso

Crush, the song, is cringe-worth for me. I just don't like the style.

I got now Come Back Home is the single, much more pleasant overall but the breaks almost ruins it.
Gotta Be You, If I Were You and Good To You are the ones that I can listen to, Baby I Miss You is nice. The remaining ones I just say no.

Eldren

The quality is disgraceful but it'll have to do for now:

Crc43Be.jpg

Queen Hyoyeon snatching that centre position #MainVisualHyoyeon #YoonaWho?

Not sure if I'm feeling this strange pink doctor concept though

Kabuto

SM release TVXQ Spellbound MV. Didn't 2NE1 just release something too?

TVXQ - Spellbound

So much better than Something. MV is great too.

This was very cool; I always love the one take MVs.

The quality is disgraceful but it'll have to do for now:

Crc43Be.jpg

Queen Hyoyeon snatching that centre position #MainVisualHyoyeon #YoonaWho?

Not sure if I'm feeling this strange pink doctor concept though

Yoona's head looks strange but maybe it's cuz the quality

Top Bottom