• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
FFS. 2NE1 video delayed.

"
2014-03-01 10:00 am
tag. 2NE1

We sincerely apologize that 2NE1’s music video of “COME BACK HOME”

is being unexpectedly delayed due to the crew’s computer graphic work

for the latter part of the clip.

We expect the music video release date to be Monday morning,

but we will make an official announcement with precise date and time on YG LIFE.

We deeply appreciate your understanding."
computer graphic work? ya rite. more like bom's ugly face is crashing their pc's

eMBtTpO.png

Ym1r

Oh god. I did it, I really did it. I just bought mr mr, why do I keep doing this to myself? I bought so much kpop this last month, somebody hold me back before I blow all my money!!!

aoa, rainbow, spica, dal shabet, stellar, sunmi. omg im a monster, I must stop, I don't even like these songs that much! a pinkeu calendar too.

I see you YG trying to chart on Billboard with a Monday release. But 2NO1 views have been really low recently.

By the way MrMr is about to hit 3 million views!

Eldren

Yeah the suits and jeans look was my favourite. The first live performance is M Countdown on the 6th, right? I'm sure I read that somewhere but I can't remember.

roaSone

Yeah the suits and jeans look was my favourite. The first live performance is M Countdown on the 6th, right? I'm sure I read that somewhere but I can't remember.
Yup that's it Eldren, and for the moment we also know that they'll also perform Back Hug on the 8th at Music Core.

Eldren

Yup that's it Eldren, and for the moment we also know that they'll also perform Back Hug on the 8th at Music Core.

Oh ok, when was that confirmed? That's cool. I was hoping they'd do performances of a couple of songs, so I'm glad to hear that. I wasn't expecting Back Hug though. I thought it'd be either Soul, because they already have the choreography for that, or Goodbye, because it was the highest charting single after Mr Mr itself.

Ym1r

Finally got AoA! I won the little button (they called it a badge), and it is sadly, signed by Jimin. I said "Choa, Seolhyun I LOVE YOU!" but it's okay though I still appreciate it. Can't believe they called me Michelle on stream tho.

dlAEpXu.jpg

Finally got AoA! I won the little button (they called it a badge), and it is sadly, signed by Jimin. I said "Choa, Seolhyun I LOVE YOU!" but it's okay though I still appreciate it. Can't believe they called me Michelle on stream tho.

dlAEpXu.jpg

That's lucky. I noticed there was someone called 'Smelly P' who won on both the AoA and Rainbow Blaxx streams. Neither of them got the joke.

vanty

2NE1 with the double kill ultra slay. And now YouTube have blocked all downloading methods it seems uggggggggggh.

Supposedly the Happy MV was recorded back in 2012. YG going for the delays record.

I just checked out Mr Mr as well, song isn't bad at all. The top comments on YouTube are all about how to exploit the YouTube view count ahah.

YG Family buying blue hair dye on clearance.

'Happy' video was helping make a middling song a bit more palatable... and then Bom's face showed up.

Don't think I'll watch the 'Come Back Home' clip again. I'd much rather listen to the song by itself. Or better, 'If I Were You,' 'Good to You,' 'MTBD,' 'Gotta Be You' and 'Baby I Miss You.'

[MR Removed] BESTie - Thank U Very Much

Revisiting...
Boss Jia, Top Tier Min, Pertfect Fei The Best™, and Suzy.

140212 가온차트어워드 레드카펫 미스에이 직캠 [selbbar]
[SSTV] 미쓰에이-포미닛-씨스타, 추위 잊은 과감한 패션 '아찔~' (+ Zombie Mode 4Minute)
[1080p]140212 가온차트 missA-Hush (Gaon Kpop Chart Awards missA Cut)
[1080p]140212 가온차트 missA Cut (Gaon Kpop Chart Awards missA Cut)

The lip sync on 'Come Back Home' is off because they film the singer who sings the song at a high speed and then play it back in slow motion to give it a smooth effect. Its a common technique in music videos. They did the same thing with 'Lonely'.

Top Bottom