• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

The look on JYP's face...
and who can blame him.

Yes.

And now YouTube have blocked all downloading methods it seems uggggggggggh.

What's your chosen method? I'm using a Greasemonkey script in Firefox called Download YouTube Videos as MP4 which still seems to be working fine, thank god.

ibpCbc3pEeu7rO.jpg
i1VT2wOMBu9yw.jpg

More.

Jisook said:

vanty

What's your chosen method? I'm using a Greasemonkey script in Firefox called Download YouTube Videos as MP4 which still seems to be working fine, thank god.
YouTube Options for Chrome. Still works for every video I try except MVs, whether they're Korean, Japanese or American, uploaded today or four years ago. When it first started a couple days ago when I wanted to download this I tried in Opera using the same extension and it worked. That strategy is already killed off though.

I tried with the flash downloader I have on Waterfox as well and that also fails.

Just tried the thing you mentioned in Chrome and it's working for now.

I miss the days of downloading 1080p without a care in the world....

Another Ji-Unit

d93CwWh.jpg

Eldren

I was gunna leave it unopened, but decided to open it for the sake of looking at stuff inside of it. I got a jimin (damn) card, with a handwritten message.

Does the message say something about how grateful she is to have such a loving and dedicated fan? And how she loves you so much more than Seolhyun and Choa do?. I bet that's what it says.

Luso, there's a Yuri one too:

I'm guessing they're on the set for the original MV? Yuri's photo doesn't have her new hair colour so these must be old. The set looks pretty nice.

And for their next piece of promo:

SM literally just pasting a giant poster on to the side of their building. It's the one with Hyo in the centre, my kind of promo. They need to hurry up and finish it.

TheChits

The new running man is great. I always love when they work with fans/random citizens.
And holy cow, Haha's female partner was stunning!

ramyeon

New Neon Bunny single out March 7th. Can't wait.
Yeah, she's been cruelly teasing it on Facebook with no date until now. I hope there's more coming eventually than just a single considering the wait. But I'll take whatever I can get from her at the moment.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Kwon Jin Ah killed it on Kpop Star 3 last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0eb6JWJHOQ

Been my favourite competitor for awhile now but she really hit it out of the ballpark with this one (Song starts at around 5 minutes in).
Mmmmmmm... She has just the right restraint on her power and just the right flourish in all the right places, knows how to give a tone that hint of desperation and slyly dial it into declaration. It's hard to find emotionally aware singers like that, who can feel it but don't just run crazy with what they can do without purpose. Are winners still getting their pick of agency? If so, I hope she goes with JYP because he gets how that stuff works. Don't want to see that ability suffocated with lifeless production of some stiff ballad.

ramyeon

Mmmmmmm... She has just the right restraint on her power and just the right flourish in all the right places, knows how to give a tone that hint of desperation and slyly dial it into declaration. It's hard to find emotionally aware singers like that, who can feel it but don't just run crazy with what they can do without purpose. Are winners still getting their pick of agency? If so, I hope she goes with JYP because he gets how that stuff works. Don't want to see that ability suffocated with lifeless production of some stiff ballad.
Yeah they do, Antenna Music would be a better fit than JYP imo.

ev0

I forget how attractive I find Dara when YG isn't going out of their way to make her look weird. She looks great in the Happy MV in the parts when she doesnt have hair pasted to her face.

I hate the drunk parts in CBH too.

Fafnir

The new running man is great. I always love when they work with fans/random citizens.

I think Gary messed up with one of his girls. All the library girls, especially the first one he met was daebak. I guess he needed one laborer girl lol

Pendulum

According to a rep from the popular variety show, "Yoo Jae Suk gave iPads to the 14 college students taking part in the Han River crossing race special on 'Running Man'. Yoo Jae Suk spent his own money getting these presents to show his gratitude toward the college students who voluntarily participated in the program. Maybe he was too shy to personally give them out, but he delivered them through the production crew. I think he wanted it to happen quietly, but it's now known."

On March 2, one student, who appeared to have taken part in the show, wrote on an online community, "I received an iPad as a present from Yoo Jae Suk," which garnered a lot of attention.

----

Edit:

roaSone

Now that BoA's album is out, I can peacefully listen to 'Close to me'
As peru said some time ago, it's indeed one of the best ballad song that BoA ever sang, so beautiful.

luso

4Minute comeback between end of March end mid-April (this is my bet).
More Hyuna. And wating for another Hyuna solo still this year.

Eldren

As a Fully Qualified Korean Language Expert, I can confirm that's exactly what it says.

Nice, thanks for the translation Dr Eul (I'm assuming you're a doctor with that level of qualification?)

I'm pretty sure it says something about elvis.

Is that Jimin's pet name for you? Such a cute couple. (Here's a Choa Elvis fancam to compensate for me being a jerk.)

841318_532292583553003_2089894433_o.jpg

60% completed.

Getting there! Although Pendulum is correct, that blank strip at the top is very distracting.

In much more important news, this week is the 400th episode of Music Core and it looks like it'll be a great show. In attendance will be SNSD, TVXQ, EXO, Sistar, Miss A, CNBLUE, After School, Tara, Girl's Day and Ailee (and probably more (edit: yep, Kahi, Sunmi, Gain, Tae Jin Ah) and there are plans for special stages and collaborations. Hoping for some really fun performances.

Top Bottom