• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The back of my Seolhyun card says stuff and has a smiley face and kissy lips. She's an affectionate girl.

Ym1r

o they did a pretty good job at printing it, all my soshi cards are like blatantly obvious in comparison.

still tho wtf does yuna say so much and jimin says like absolutely nothing

ramyeon

o they did a pretty good job at printing it, all my soshi cards are like blatantly obvious in comparison.

Because Jimin managed to say pretty much exactly the same thing as Yuna in far less words. It's the same "We love you 'Elvises', thank you for your support" kind of message, Yuna's just rambling.

Tangeroo

On the plus side, it looks like you can sell the card for close to what you paid for the single itself, so that's nice.

It's weird that some of them are selling for a higher price than the album itself. I may have to sell mine. Theoretically, I could subsidize most of my kpop collection just from selling the cards they come with.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Tangeroo

Are people actually buying them? I'd sell jimin.

Yeah. Most of those are bids, not buy it now purchases so those prices are probably going to continue to climb. People are willing to pay the higher price because you have no idea what card you'd get by just buying the albums again.

SNSD on Mnet´s Google Hangout.

20140306_GG.jpg

https://plus.google.com/+Mnet/posts/KVwJPbEXj6t

Niks

SNSD comeback tracklist

INKIGAYO: Mr.Mr. + Back Hug
M! COUNTDOWN: Mr.Mr. + Wait A Minute
MUSIC BANK: Mr.Mr. + Back Hug
MUSIC CORE: Mr.Mr. + Wait A Minute

back hug and wait a minute? For reals?

n7KMc.gif

neoism

SNSD comeback tracklist

INKIGAYO: Mr.Mr. + Back Hug
M! COUNTDOWN: Mr.Mr. + Wait A Minute
MUSIC BANK: Mr.Mr. + Back Hug
MUSIC CORE: Mr.Mr. + Wait A Minute

back hug and wait a minute? For reals?

n7KMc.gif

damn you dont like wait a minute I fucking love that shit... listened to it over 300 times now lol sooo happy they are doing it live.... europa is the best song though but wam is awesome. I love fany though...

While Jimin is an odd choice to head the group (up there with Invisible Leader Jihyun), she can actually rap better than a number of girl group rappers. Shame her voice makes me want to hurl myself from a bridge.

[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fans Party ---- Fei's solo stage part 1
[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fans Party ---- Fei's solo stage part 2

[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fan Party --- Hush
[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fans Party ---- Breathe
[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fans Party --- I don't need a man
[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fan Party --- Over you

Perfect Fei The Best™ gonna Perfect Fei The Best™.

edit: or not...

·feist·;103211891 said:
Perfect Fei The Best™ gonna Perfect Fei The Best™.

Thank you Perfect Fei The Best™ for Perfect Fei The Best™-ing Firefox.
(Firefox froze and died basically.)

Wow this Soshi comeback is really a mess. Goodbye is one of the best tracks off the mini and they can't even do it? LAWL SM.

RubyFaith

·feist·;103215776 said:
사라지다

There are a lot of good 4Minute pics & videos from that event, despite how tired they look.

They iight
I'm just glad they're putting in more effort.

Speaking of 4minute
They are having a comeback in April (again) and they will be releasing two albums this year.

Eldren

Alas no, my university refused to give me a doctorate. Something about a Fully Qualified Korean Language Expert not being a real thing? Such BS.

What a terrible excuse

ibjUZU49Qaj5WB.gif

Wow this Soshi comeback is really a mess. Goodbye is one of the best tracks off the mini and they can't even do it? LAWL SM.

I would have loved to see them perform Goodbye and Soul, my favourite songs off the mini. At this point I just need to see the Mr Mr choreo, because I'm concerned it'll be basic and boring.

Anyway, in Incoming K-Pop Supergroup news:
Bh9Et2VCMAA87fI.jpg:large

Stellar x Ladies' Code x BESTie, please be excited.

ramyeon

Personally I didn't like the EP as much as Seoulight. It felt a little too pop-oriented in style and lost a bit of her indie charm.

Edit: That's not to say it wasn't great.
Yeah it was great but Seoulight is up there with my favourite albums of all time. Have a copy that I got signed in person at a live gig and treasure it lol.

I think it's great that she's experimenting though. It'll be great, I just hope there's a full length or at least an EP following up this single soon, the wait has been killing me.

Slowdive

Banned
Yeah it was great but Seoulight is up there with my favourite albums of all time. Have a copy that I got signed in person at a live gig and treasure it lol.

I think it's great that she's experimenting though. It'll be great, I just hope there's a full length or at least an EP following up this single soon, the wait has been killing me.

Last year I read that she was working on a second album, can't remember where though.

ramyeon

Last year I read that she was working on a second album, can't remember where though.
Yeah there were some rumours floating around here and there, nothing officially announced by her though. Ideally that's what we'll get and this is the lead up single. Whatever it is, I can't wait.

Top Bottom