• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

NyoRx

New Bumkey is the bomb.

Clara for Mode Magazine

Jiae from Wassup is pretty cute. She's probably my favourite member.
tumblr_mrjrscV3sy1sdmnuso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrlaxrv0Kq1sdmnuso1_500.jpg

Not that shitty Crayon Pop song going to win a show before 9Muses.

Speaking of 9Muses, does anyone know how well Wild did in Korea? Are they gaining a little momentum at all?

Lol. Damn. Isn't she like 19 or something? And he was a big deal in 1997. Craziness. But if you're going to go for someone in the high school bracket, might as well go for Jiyeon or Suzy or IU instead. C'mon Tony..

Yeah, he's almost twice her age. Anyway, Hyeri is pretty underrated. That's how it goes when you are overshadowed by Sojin and Yura I guess.

Taengoo getting risque posting her after sex photos w/Tiff.

uZL7kkY.jpg

Damn...

So fucking cute, not to mention unintentionally sexy.

I approve of the mv. Song sucks, and they stole the lyrics from Günther. I'll just have to mute it and play Dual Life or Real Lips in the background.

No No Eul

Sunmi Teaser #2

Wow. Shin something-uji. Who dat?

She's a rhythmic gymnast and occasional baseball pitcher extraordinaire.

Good lord.

The artwork for the single is appropriately subtle.

I'd completely forgotten about that. I think I prefer it to the proper version, even if the guitar is a bit out of tune.

Jia said:

vanty

Sori's song really is terrible though. Not sure what's going on with it compared to Dual Life. That had teasers, a decent amount of money spent on the MV (multiple sets, outfits, dancers, etc), and was a surprisingly good song. This thing just appeared out of nowhere, seems to have been shot on a budget of $18 and is horrible piece of shit song. Either dropped from her label or just given the bottom of the barrel treatment? A different YouTube channel as well from what all her other stuff was on.

ryan-ts

I approve of the mv. Song sucks, and they stole the lyrics from Günther. I'll just have to mute it and play Dual Life or Real Lips in the background.
What?

Happy Birthday E-young!

tumblr_mpa1gecAns1qeb9t1o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_moegvgykZk1rvjkg8o1_250.gif

tumblr_moegvgykZk1rvjkg8o2_250.gif

tumblr_mpa1gecAns1qeb9t1o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mp2y5syKmh1r83n4vo2_250.gif

Time to watch First Love again aka E-Young Sexy Showcase aka Hot Fiya aka No Bikinis Here aka The Party Boombarty

Good lord.

The artwork for the single is appropriately subtle.

I can't even tell what that is, the photographer needs to get a little closer next time.

No No Eul

iVMxfX08Vn0WQ.gif

Sori's song really is terrible though. Not sure what's going on with it compared to Dual Life. That had teasers, a decent amount of money spent on the MV (multiple sets, outfits, dancers, etc), and was a surprisingly good song. This thing just appeared out of nowhere, seems to have been shot on a budget of $18 and is horrible piece of shit song. Either dropped from her label or just given the bottom of the barrel treatment? A different YouTube channel as well from what all her other stuff was on.

Yeah, I wonder what that's about. It'll be interesting to see if she turns up on any of the music shows.

luso

^
"Step away, mortals!"

Any real Dani stans around here?
so I can tip FBI?

Taengoo getting risque posting her after sex photos w/Tiff.

uZL7kkY.jpg

Instagram picture of the year?

Fan art:
tumblr_mrmlwtE61C1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

Sori does what T-ara couldn't do

All these replies are true.

Alta1r

Wait, Mong-Ji's b-day is on the 15th?

That's fncking awesome coz mine is the day after haha. Too bad I'm gonna be stuck at work... I need that cash money to survive this upcoming semester. :(

Yes I'm now expecting Fany and Ailee to conquer this thread within 24 hours lol.

tumblr_mkt8ox5JFq1s4fnqbo1_500.gif

Happy birthday kookie!

Alta1r

JKTrix

Jae Suk, E Young, Ji Hyo... so what ya sayin is, this is the best week for birthdays.

2/2 JKs in this thread agree.

(HBD other JK)

Top Bottom