• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

isuzu

Checking the link i noticed this gif. Who failed? D.O spin seems intentional but Sehun/Kris (can´t see who exactly is) spin not. You can barely see Tao spin in the same direction as them behind Kai.

677420_1397330936_tumblr_n3v7vi4oRJ1s3z68no4_500.gif

NILzFPx.gif

demon kid has no regrets

Papa YG said:
We will try to minimize the effect of each member's absence to BIGBANG by managing the group flexibly later, when members enlist in order.
They should send them all together or 2 one year and 3 the next. Sub-units everywhere.

Loci

^Truly living the dream.

Make one of those maps stalking her movement. Once you have gathered enough information I'm sure you can figure out the places she frequents the most.

Also, don't forget to put pictures of her all over the walls of your basement investigation room to not lose focus.

Pendy hwaiting.

Kuno

Thanks for posting those Roommate subs. I haven't watched the whole episode yet, but wow, After School's dorm is a total dump! The struggle is real.

Pendulum

IKEA is opening in Seoul this year. If everyone here chips in 50 cents we can buy them a couch.
Uee recently donated US$29,000 to the Sewol relief support

Peru

IKEA is opening in Seoul this year. If everyone here chips in 50 cents we can buy them a couch.
Uee recently donated US$29,000 to the Sewol relief support

Wish it was there when I lived there so I could escape asian food now and then for some meatballs.

Ym1r

just finished first ep of roommate, was really good. Loving hong soohyun's interactions with the guys. Nana beautiful as always, but a little narcissistic.

Top Bottom