• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

klogg is going to have a field day.

anybody good at old k-pop help me identify this song kim tae woo is singing? I assume its by g.o.d.

New g.o.d song by the way (unless you were looking at Taewoo stuff because of it?)

---

Edit:
Sports Seoul is saying they'll reveal a new celebrity dating couple on May 9.
BnGZXbuCEAAHgYM.png

---

Edit 2: So it looks like there's an Idol Futsal Championship that's going to air before the World Cup with male idols playing and female idols in a cheerleading competition

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I heard you like Fany.

5rKYQKt.gif

I did not make this gif nor do I have the source

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My hype levels:

1) Sistar comeback. I don't even know if it has been announced, I just know that ever since their glorious debut that made me a Bora stan 4 life, they always rock the fuck out of summer.
2) Jiyeon solo. It may or may not actually be a good song, but the concept shots seem great and <3333 Jiyeon.
3) Hyosung solo. Yes.
(get it?)

Everything else is too vague and unconfirmed for me to get hype.

My hype levels:

1) Sistar comeback. I don't even know if it has been announced, I just know that ever since their glorious debut that made me a Bora stan 4 life, they always rock the fuck out of summer.
2) Jiyeon solo. It may or may not actually be a good song, but the concept shots seem great and <3333 Jiyeon.
3) Hyosung solo. Yes.
(get it?)

Everything else is too vague and unconfirmed for me to get hype.

Get hyped then.

T-ara's Jiyeon's solo debut now set for May 20

balifor

Neo Member
I'm hyped for both Hyosung and Jiyeon's solos. Hyosung's MV teaser from yesterday looked good. I'll wait until Sistar's comeback is announced before I get excited.

Bless 100% subbers - the Weekly Idol episode with BESTie is already subbed. 1 2

I'm glad BESTie is finally releasing a mini album. Hopefully there will be a Soompi special for it.

Nana said:

Pendulum

A BEG member is dating? Colour me shocked!
I'm happy for her

5. [+20, -2] Maybe their sex is good

-----

I hope the solo songs do well (Jiyeon Fighting!) but I wonder if any agencies seriously considered high (and consistent) chart positions for them that they need to be too concerned with IU.

Edit: Is IU going to be promoting? My Jiyeon/IU feels.

Peru

Yes, but might as well use this occasion to mention that Masayume Chasing now has a release date of 23/7 and she'll start up a JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2014 in Septembe.r

Top Bottom