• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Jiyoung

First pic is from Urban Outfitters in Camden. I've yet to look for the second
doesn't at all sound creepy, right

allkpop commentator said:
she looks alone in foreign country, I hope she will find soon a boyfriend, just she needs to be careful not to get pregnant if she wants to continue studying, unless if she choosed to settle down as married woman

------

Take Lizzy and Raina with you, Nana.

That is a really ghetto shoe cupboard.

AReed

Minzy with luscious long hair.
tumblr_n4zpmu2nSv1rcejjzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4zoob5GSK1qiepf9o1_1280.jpg
FINALLY!

Stop trying DICE, Fany is all about her face, she has the worst body in SNSD and no post will change that.

Also, does anybody else remember when Soyeon used to be this beatiful?

C3RU6.jpg

Stop trying DICE, Fany is all about her face, she has the worst body in SNSD and no post will change that.

Taeyeon is the most overrated K-Pop "artist" in the history of the fncking world.

Seriously besides singing and "dancing" what else can she do? NOTHING. NADA.

Like I said before, you might as well fnck a mop if you want Taeyeon.

Yes, this is a semi-troll post, but unfortunately the truth does hurt so yeah... lol

Taeyeon is the most overrated K-Pop "artist" in the history of the fncking world.

Yes, this is a semi-troll post, but unfortunately the truth does hurt so yeah... lol

LOL.

Truth hurts right? ;)

·feist·;110651005 said:

LOL.

Alta1r

God knows. They released a digital single late last year with the promise of an album to follow, which never happened. Yejin's still posting selcas though.

JollyThirdGardensnake.gif

Dat Instagram account @_______________________________@

Apparently next week Music shows will be back.

14093836021_14ff3bbd82_o.jpg

Good lord..

So good. Lol, Seobaby's expressions are priceless. Yoong looking great as ever.

tumblr_n52eebp4k91reac3zo5_250.gif
tumblr_n52eebp4k91reac3zo2_250.gif

tumblr_n52eebp4k91reac3zo6_250.gif
tumblr_n52eebp4k91reac3zo8_250.gif

Alta1r

Loll

"Sunny is the new DJ for MBC's FM4U 'FM Date' radio show. Starts May 12, 8PM-10PM KST daily broadcast."

That's good. Radio is a good place for her.

kookie pls

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be hosting my own radio show: The Running Man Hour with ryan-ts

tumblr_m0my31JjoO1qgct3eo1_400.gif

I don't know if you're joking, but I'd tune in for this. Link?

tumblr_mujx48J79z1souns3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mujx48J79z1souns3o5_500.gif

tumblr_mujx48J79z1souns3o4_500.gif

Pendulum

Tablo is becoming a DJ as well; MBC FM4U’s Tablo’s Dreaming Radio.

Stop procrastinating and get back to work on that album
I've tuned into Superman Returns for the last couple of episodes - album is often mentioned in Tablo's parts, with him apparently getting 2 hours sleep a night for the last 2 weeks

----

Edit:
On the 4th, a senior Dream Tea Entertainment representative told Star News, “Originally the comeback for Girl’s Day was planned to be early June, however it will most probably be postponed to end of June or July.”

“The reason for the postponement is to further improve on the album.”(On the timing of the comeback)”The new track will go well with the summer season.”

“Girl’s Day will take to the stage with a refreshing and lively new track. Previously they have received lots of love with their sexy image and performances. This time they will aim to have a dance song with a refreshing feel through dorkiness.”

So, "Oh! My God 2.0" then?

?
Yuri's last Instagram is from April 14. Taeyeon's is April 16 (before the most recent 2). Sewol sank on April 16.

IIRC that isn´t her last post, could be wrong. Sooyoung posted too but related to the incident.

And no, i did´nt pretend it did´nt happened, i moved on since the day it happened but forgot they are not allowed to yet.

Pendulum

Those are Yuri's and Taeyeon's last SNS updates. Yes, Sooyoung did post one Instagram related to the incident, as did Seohyun on Twitter - but not everyone is going to post about it, and certainly not make multiple posts. Fact of that matter is that the Sewol incident is why they, and pretty much every other idol/actor, have been publicly quieter than usual.

They are allowed to move on, and are doing so now by starting to engage with fans again, but they respected a period of national mourning. Unfortunately it appears not everyone has the same respect.

the MuBank tickets cost $600 (about 300usd) lolnope

sorry oppars, I don't like you that much

The ticket to Shinee´s concert here in Argentina cost me around 200USD, that´s a better deal if you ask me.

That was the most expensive ticket btw, there were other options more affordable.

Pendulum

Pilot episode of "The Spokespeople" with Jisook (Rainbow), Subin (Dal Shabet), Gayoung (Stellar) talking with Kim Gura, Sung Sikyung and a panel of others about the "sexy girl group controversy"
|OT5| Controversies Over Nothing
from 7:45 to 26:00. Jisook kicked butt.

Edit: Haeryung's on Hello Counselor this week.

Pendulum

Hyosung solo info:

SECRET's Hyosung has confirmed the title track for her solo debut to be "Good-night Kiss" produced by the popular producing team Duble Sidekick!

As announced previously, Hyosung will make her solo debut with her single album 'TOP SECRET'. Included in the single album will be three tracks including the mentioned title track as well as "You Don't Know Women" and "I Hate the Night".

Her agency rep stated, "It is a dance track with a catchy, repeating chorus. We took on a hip hop trend trap crossover, breaking away from the dull composition. It is different from the typical dance tracks."

"She will show a more mature, sensual, and thrilling performance as a 'one&only', who can't be compared, with this album... She is standing at the start line as a soloist who has gradually grown in ability and has a unique color."

------

Soompi's 2014 infographic of the top 25 male and top 25 female idol groups.

Those lazy JYP idols.

luso

Wait, Hyomin and Min are really getting also a solo?

1- Jiyeon
2- Min
3- Hyomin
4- Hyosung

We can do this again after all songs are out.

Top Bottom