• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dal Shabet's Subin for Dazed & Confused Korea:
YSKdSG9.jpg
Tbznh6I.jpg
iqyIdyl.jpg

llehuty

Pleasantly surprised with the Orange Caramel release; out of nowhere and so good.

Jiyeon's release is just the opposite. They were hyping this so much, the song is meh and the video with the classic MV ruining CCM techniques. That dance practice video could have used a fixed camera or something, we had enough with the "artsy" MV.

The choreography looks good, but it's a bit sad that we'll have to see live performances to mildly enjoy this solo debut.

All my hopes now go to Hyomin's solo that will probably go with a more upbeat dance/R&B/whatever song and concept.

Dal Shabet's Subin for Dazed & Confused Korea:

Subin so good.

I've watched those Shabet on air eng subbed episodes and I'm sold. They are very funny together.

llehuty - not sure if you check Erin's blog from time to time but her and Sungah went on a date together.

Nice thanks.
But why thay aren't on that Dream Concert line up? :(

Slowdive

Banned
I'm really liking the new Orange Caramel.

98917533ogug1.png

Last year I posted about Oh Hee Jung a few times in here but I'm not sure if anyone went to give her a listen. I'm back pimping her again because her first EP "Everybody Here Wants You Back" was amazing, without a doubt my favourite release of 2013 and her new EP 표류기 (Set Adrift) which was released a couple of days ago is set to be my favourite release of 2014.

She was the vocalist of indie band Beautiful Days and since then has been strictly solo, with her first EP being funded by crowd sourcing and recorded in her home studio, she is definitely an artist worth supporting. I have been hard pressed to find any artist doing anything really exactly similar to her in Korea at the moment.

The music is very chill. It's low-key, sometimes being almost ambient and always dreamlike. A few tracks on her new mini go for a more complex and layered approach, with some acoustics thrown in there as well. It's just really, really quality electronic pop.

No music videos, but both EPs can be streamed in their entirety from her Bandcamp page and purchased there, which if you enjoy them you should definitely do! It made my heart sink when I saw her new EP being shared on file sharing sites since she definitely deserves, and probably needs, the support of sales.

Anyway, enough ranting, check out her Bandcamp.

https://ohheejung.bandcamp.com

Her last EP was good, but her new one is even better I think.

Pendulum

HUMMING URBAN STEREO album is out. Haven't listened to the album but daaaamn, single teaser http://youtu.be/zM9jlkfYWPA and a greeeaat track (& cheap MV) feat Narsha http://youtu.be/bdJJ0T-11fs

Yessss

----

BoILg_NIIAEgijj.png

----

Jessica's weibo (read from bottom up) on which she asked for a translation.
tumblr_n5x2enMkwG1sky81uo1_500.jpg

People replied with the translation for "I love cucumbers".
Her last post says "All the cucumbers in the world have to disappear....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

d374ba31jw1egj81yeo5bj20vv16hqcw.jpg

No No Eul

Wow. You know, I'm not entirely sure I'd have recognised her if you hadn't mentioned her name. If all she's had is a nose job, it's made a pretty significant difference to her overall look. I mean, by point of comparison, Naeun got a bigger nose and she looked pretty much exactly the same IMO.

Pendulum

Wow. You know, I'm not entirely sure I'd have recognised her if you hadn't mentioned her name. If all she's had is a nose job, it's made a pretty significant difference to her overall look. I mean, by point of comparison, Naeun got a bigger nose and she looked pretty much exactly the same IMO.

Her nose is different, yeah (though not has noticeable as the video posted some pages back), but a dose of Photoshop also contributes.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eh, still very recognizably Hara to me, however her styling here (perhaps not anything but) makes her look a bit like Dambi.

Pendulum

On Dice's point, see what a mix of styling and image post processing can do - this is also Hara.
425671.jpg

Probably the first photo of hers that I've had to look twice to check its her.

Top Bottom