• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

isuzu

QWt64fv.jpg

now he just needs to show his chest and leg ones

6RJKwaB.gif

Loci

Needs more water on their clothes.

Hyosung-water-balloon.gif

___

also, noticed the lack of Taeyeon spam the last couple of days?
Luso is banned

Sevarus

Ugh, man, K-Con is tempting me something fierce. But it would be so expensive.

About $400 for plane tickets or $400 + 28 hour drive.
However much for the con tickets themselves.
Hotel fees? I don't even know. If I drove I could sleep in my car and take whore baths in a McDonald's restroom, I suppose.
Food? Pfft, who needs to eat?
And money for merch...

All to see Soshi do like 4 songs and maybe shake their hands? I mean, I like BTS, too, but still. What else do you do there?

And then what if SNSD actually announces US tour dates? I'd obviously rather see them solo at an actual concert.

But what if this would be my only chance to see them? They're not gonna be around forever and who knows when they'll come back to the States. UGH.

Hotel fees? I don't even know. If I drove I could sleep in my car and take whore baths in a McDonald's restroom, I suppose.
And money for merch...

All to see Soshi do like 4 songs and maybe shake their hands? I mean, I like BTS, too, but still. What else do you do there?

And then what if SNSD actually announces US tour dates? I'd obviously rather see them solo at an actual concert.

But what if this would be my only chance to see them? They're not gonna be around forever and who knows when they'll come back to the States. UGH.

u reminded me of this

And money for merch...

YOLO
Justdoit.jpg

Jiyeon to comply with public broadcast requests to change her sexy hip dance

1. [+3,076, -160] But I don't want to see her on public broadcast or cable...

2. [+2,553, -133] Cheap dance... I'd give her a chance if her song was at least good but it sucks as well... and her vocal talent is nothing to judge.. Her performance was basically a dance show with her backdancers.

5. [+1,594, -92] Can we ban Jiyeon herself from public broadcast too

IvyCn.gif

Ji Hyo cleans up well, and I really like the red hair, usually HATE HATE HATE that color on anything, hair, cars, clothes ect. but it works for her.

Also in a random decision partly to expand my k-pop knowledge beyond Running Man
mostly because I got fucking hooked after 2 episodes
I've been watching old episode of We Got Married with Nick and Victoria. Weird but cute concept.

All I keep thinking while watching it is
ugh I need a girlfriend

catmincer

The Hyosung mini was pretty good surprisingly. G.NA's song was not that good and Jiyeon was boring.

The best of the recent ones was actually IU.

llehuty

15& - "Sugar" Teaser #2 Album Spoiler

Jun Hyo-seong - I Hate Night Time, 전효성 - 밤이 싫어요, Show Champion 20140521
Proper short version, not that 1 minute crap she was performing on last week shows.

Miss Mong megapost

So flawless. *.*

Ji Hyo cleans up well, and I really like the red hair, usually HATE HATE HATE that color on anything, hair, cars, clothes ect. but it works for her.

Also in a random decision partly to expand my k-pop knowledge beyond Running Man
mostly because I got fucking hooked after 2 episodes
I've been watching old episode of We Got Married with Nick and Victoria. Weird but cute concept.

All I keep thinking while watching it is
ugh I need a girlfriend

If you are into k-pop and variety you should totally watch Invincible Youth.

The Hyosung mini was pretty good surprisingly. G.NA's song was not that good and Jiyeon was boring.

The best of the recent ones was actually IU.

Co-signed.

No No Eul

A Pink's Eunji is a really great performer, audience interaction in kpop is always refreshing to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcxKZzPqlIY

I love the way they just kinda give up on the choreography towards the end. :D

Yu Shan said:

EXID's LE & Hani cover Drake's Hold On, We're Going Home.

#nineteenmonthssincelastexidcomeback

Mind you, if the reason it's taking so long is because LE is busy perfecting another banging tune, I'm OK with this.

i0M2C5h7DkeOI.gif

If anyone's looking for some browser-breakingly high def versions of those Girl's Day pictures that Pendulum posted, Fiddle's your man.

Pendulum

It's been reported that Dal Shabet's Subin has been injured in a car accident.
An insider from a broadcast network told TV Report, "The car Subin was traveling in from Pusan to Seoul after wrapping up something in her schedule overturned. Along with Subin, the staff in the vehicle were also injured."
Subin was returning to Seoul after finishing filming MBC Every1's 'Nine to Six 2', and she and staff got into a car accident in Ulsan after leaving Pusan. However, more details about the accident have not been revealed as of yet.

The insider also stated, "They hurriedly went to the emergency room. Because Subin is injured, it seems she'll be ceasing her activities as of now to heal. After hearing the news, the label's staff went to the hospital and site of the accident."
I hope seatbelts were being worn.

Edit: @kor_celebrities on Twitter is saying both Subin and her stylist suffered fractures.

llehuty

Tomorrow is Kara's 3rd fanmeeting. To celebrate, all KARA fansites (Aechak, Gyuleestar, Miracle, Karaboard, Everkara) have participated in this project:
"to dsp media, we reject the new members for KARA".

It seems that they put this banners near the place of the fanmeeting. This looks like a balck ocean in the making :S

In othe KARA news, the 5-episodes miniseries featuring 5Kara recorded one year ago is going to star airing on the 13th of June.

The timing for this is so weird, almost at the same time than Kara project :/

Pendulum

Jiyoung now has a new private Instagram account (the other one is still open though)
tumblr_n617scgwqc1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

Good Afternoon I’m going to eat lunch!

But I didn't even stalk that much!

(Here is where she's standing in the photo:
YgUxKE6.png
)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Tomorrow is Kara's 3rd fanmeeting. To celebrate, all KARA fansites (Aechak, Gyuleestar, Miracle, Karaboard, Everkara) have participated in this project:

"to dsp media, we reject the new members for KARA".

It seems that they put this banners near the place of the fanmeeting.
ibht3lSpimNjjZ.jpg

Dice

Oh my god. I hope they were clean breaks or her dancing days might be over. My brother broke his hip and even though it was super clean and they got a titanium pin to fix it, it still bothers him with some dancing. Either way, she will definitely be in recovery for months.

If you are into k-pop and variety you should totally watch Invincible Youth.

Having a hard time finding that group/music/song that really catches me to be honest. But I do like variety shows and have been watching Japanese ones regularly for about 2 years, randomly saw running man and got hooked and its the whole reason I've started to at least try to get into K-pop to know what the hell is being referenced. Music has been hit or miss but really dig the personalities.

and big fucking ups to Sasshi for that twitter post lol. I still don't want her to win (Yamamoto for Center #itshappening.gif) but I got respect for the hustle the girl has in the industry.

Dice

So this happened.

I formally suspend all past claims of jumbled production until renewed evaluation can be made.

I would like to retract my statements about the production of Pitapat by Bestie. It's fine, although clearly not suited for lesser setups.

Edit: After School album Dress to Kill is also even more amazing than I thought. Especially Heaven, which rolls out the bass like it's Rohan.

Edit 2: Goddamn dat punch on 4minute's 알려 줄게. Everything must be heard again.

So this happened.

I formally suspend all past claims of jumbled production until renewed evaluation can be made.

I would like to retract my statements about the production of Pitapat by Bestie. It's fine, although clearly not suited for lesser setups.

Edit: After School album Dress to Kill is also even more amazing than I thought. Especially Heaven, which rolls out the bass like it's Rohan.

MBLAQ - Smoky Girl. That song with a proper headphone will change your life.

It's alright. Is that Zion.T I hear?

If you like that, check out U-Kiss - Standing Still and MrMr - Highway. You will lose your shit.

Zion T indeed. I Already checked those, Standing Still sounds amazing.

SNSD 1st Best Album will be released July 23 in Japan,including hit singles,new songs,unpublished JPN debut 2010 BTS

Wait ... SNSD already released an album with all their best work in Japan.
BoXxh8VIMAAzHqi.jpg:large

Broank

Zion T indeed. I Already checked those, Standing Still sounds amazing.

SNSD 1st Best Album will be released July 23 in Japan,including hit singles,new songs,unpublished JPN debut 2010 BTS

but.. but.. Time Machine.. Reflection.. Paparazzi.. Lips.. Karma Butterfly..

none of the real good stuff will be on the best album anyways since it'll just be singles, and the "new songs" will probably just be Japanese versions of Korean songs

but.. but.. Time Machine.. Reflection.. Paparazzi.. Lips.. Karma Butterfly..

none of the real good stuff will be on the best album anyways since it'll just be singles, and the "new songs" will probably just be Japanese versions of Korean songs

You forgot Animal and Motorcycle :p

At least we get some unseen footage of the previous tours and MV BTS. I hope it´s on blu ray.

Pendulum

So this happened.

I think the real question right now is, what do you think of I Got A Boy?

(Heaven is the best song on the best K-Pop album of the year so far which isn't even Korean)

llehuty

Agreed on Dress to Kill being the best korean related release of the year
until f(x)'s comeback.
I do think Shh > Heaven, though.

Wait for the new album having less hits than this one. It's totally going to have Flower Power, My oh My and Love & Girls.

Edit: In other news, Good-night kiss is right now my most played song of the year. The lack of Sweetune impact is real.

Top Bottom