• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

H0e11is.gif

Is this real?

- Wendel

edit obviously not but seeems random as f***

Ym1r

glorious hayoung was #1 for a little bit after that really nice gif of her butt during that no no no performance in those ridiculously unfair super overpowered outfits that are the best fit for apink and I would be entirely okay if they just used those outfits for the rest of their idol lives, but Na Eun reclaimed that spot so fast I don't even know.

That fansign event she looked gorgeous, and that teaser video oh god I luv naeun so much. The outfit is meh but the ears on her look so good.

Also namjoo has the BESTie earrings on.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Naeun best Apinkeu.

Other members might try to steal your heart away, but it will only work when Naeun isn't around.

Dice

JYP you have the next Brandy in your hands and this is what you gave her... I mean, I understand you have that music contest girl with a clear voice, and she brings the money because Korea likes boring pristine things... and I understand they are young and you have to build their confidence together... but seriously, could have used a little more 티가 나나봐 and beyond...

vanty

So she wasn't just faking for Bom when she said she likes MTBD. It was funny when that just started pumping throughout the house and everyone else was confused. Thanks for the link.

I wonder if she actually fights or doesn't go any further than light sparring with guys. Googling her name gets nothing but Roommate stuff in English or in Korean it's just other celebrity stuff.

Pendulum

I wonder if she actually fights or doesn't go any further than light sparring with guys. Googling her name gets nothing but Roommate stuff in English or in Korean it's just other celebrity stuff.

As far as I understand, she's still training for her proper MMA debut. She was an amateur kickboxer (with a 5-0 record), signed up with her current agency to cross to MMA, they made her a ring girl for a while (which is where she gained a lot of her exposure/pictorials/etc, she said she took to job so she would have a fan base when she started fighting) and is now training for MMA. One report said her first fight is this summer. I've seen a vid of her in a "Special Match" (quite light or no contact and is pretty much an ad/stunt) and a training vid (more serious contact, still training).

----

Edit:
Looks to be from the Cheerleading thing.
BokACaeCUAADv2E.jpg

Dice

HOLD UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjO_1BRUVk

THAT WAS IT? LMAOOOOOOOO
K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

From what I heard I thought CL was also one of the roomates of the show and Nana was making her all uncomfortable by being too familiar like they are sisters right away or something. This is people hating on Nana because she is pretty. Straight up. Game over. Seen it a million times. That is it.

Blablurn

HOLD UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjO_1BRUVk

THAT WAS IT? LMAOOOOOOOO

From what I heard I thought CL was also one of the roomates of the show and Nana was making her all uncomfortable by being too familiar like they are sisters right away or something. This is people hating on Nana because she is pretty. Straight up. Game over. Seen it a million times. That is it.

haha. its true though. she is quite the cutie pie. you guys watch the show?

Pendulum

Running Man 197 - best ddakji battle so far.
Crowd used Yoon Eun Hye attack. It's super effective!
Edit:
Oh, and Youngtaek (from episode 187 with the Han River crossing) got himself a girlfriend XD

Pendulum

There was a small convo a while back about how much idols earn, and I know income comes from many sources (music/CFs/dramas/etc), but I just read that for the 16 episode series "Trot Lovers", Eunji will be taking home approximately US$9800 per episode (roughly 3 times what she got paid for her two previous dramas).

vanty

Hyunyoung said:

Anyone who know what happened with Raina a little while ago? I saw her tweets but best I got from a Bing translation (which seems to works better for Korean than Google) was she was apologising about something. Then she deleted all her tweets about an hour later. Someone saved them on reddit.

Top Bottom