• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

BoUcb1yCEAAD0_e.jpg:large

@miyamiya_0824 is now deleted.

Brilliant.

Just finished all episodes (edited versions) of Nichkun and Victoria's We Got Married in like 3 days... Gotta rant for a post haha.

First I was like
iGUlkSOj7QJ7.gif

Just the concept and awareness of what would be the end, since I'm seeing this 4 years later haha, was weird and I figured I would not like it. The entire concept screams "we will pull you dreglings in and make you fans! because you should be!!!". Put on 5 episodes to just have something playing in the background.

By episode 6 I was all
tumblr_n5w2umo7Oy1r31n4zo2_250.gif

Before I knew it I was like 10 deep like this the whole time
tumblr_n63kqkd18a1r31n4zo1_250.gif

^ THAT FOR like 60 20-30 minute segments!
Ugh they got me I fully admit it, those feels were too good

Now I'm just sitting here like
ed2305b7.png

-sight- I may be a dude but stuff like this gets me, I just wanna curl up next to someone and cuddle til the end of time now. IS THAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS SHIT! DID I JUST GET BRAINWASHED!~

llehuty

Hyuna has dumped a buttload (the scientific term) of photos on Instagram of 4Minute in Barcelona.

Most of them are from Stockholm. I hate myself for not going to Barcelona. So easy to spot there :( (Just camping outside of La Sagrada Familia).

In other stupid news, tonight I dreamt I was in 9muses dorm (Note: They don't have one in real life). Sungah was ill for some reason, but she still played Catan with giri and I. (yeah, giri was there, don't ask me how i know it since I have no clue how he looks like). After a while I went to the bathroom and when I came back, both of them were gone :( For some reason Minha found the situation hilarious.
Not here for dreams almost emulating real life tbh.

Pendulum

"The Commitments" is showing right next door at the Palace. I wonder if he went to a show.
naah

-----

(bad quality) fancam of Step from the KARA fanmeeting, showing no reason why they shouldn't continue as 3.

AReed

Posted a couple of pages back, but I definitely don't mind.

Except her nose. Why?!?!

Oopsies, my bad.

I remember when Naeun got something done to her nose which totally ruined her face but now it looks really good. Hopefully the same will happen to Hara.

Kabuto

Nana meets 2NE1

Another Netizen debate over Nana talking to CL informally even though she's a few months older.
If I didn't watch the video I would have been on the netz side but they all seemed pretty comfortable with each other.

Article: 'Roommate' CL "I don't think our energies match" at Nana's skinship explosion

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,384, -104] Thought it was ridiculous how she called her Chaerin when she just met her, does she not realize she's her senior

2. [+1,287, -76] There are always kids like her in your school... Acts all chummy with the popular kids and thinks that makes them popular too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,131, -86] Acting like she's close with 2NE1... calling her CL, CL.. I want Nana kicked off of 'Roommate'.

4. [+126, -18] Didn't she say she was nervous meeting such great seniors and that it was her first time visiting 2NE1's waiting room... until she started speaking informally to CL and initiating skinship on her even though CL said she didn't like that... I personally hate Nana's concept so much ㅠ ㅠ

5. [+115, -18] Her personality's quite obvious~ CL really doesn't look like she matches Nana... CL hates fake girls and it's really obvious how fake Nana is.

6. [+94, -15] I thought they knew each other because Nana called her Chaerin but they don't? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is that considered being friendly or disrespectful? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+61, -21] The typical kind of person you just can't bring yourself to like... men like her because she's pretty but you get to know her and you realize that she's hard to hold a conversation with and only cares about looking in the mirror ㅋㅋ

8. [+54, -18] I don't think Nana was ever taught the concept of formal speech and senior hierarchy; This is why former iljins can never hide their past... it shows in their actions ㅋ

9. [+48, -17] CL may have said 'our energies don't have' but she might as well have said 'screw off' ㅋㅋ

10. [+46, -18] I don't hate Nana but she shouldn't be like that to her seniors ㅠ I like her just that her actions make me uncomfortable ㅠ

11. [+45, -19] They didn't even agree on switching to informal speech but Nana automatically switched to it just because they're the same age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shocked CL

ramyeon

Nana meets 2NE1

Another Netizen debate over Nana talking to CL informally even though she's a few months older.
If I didn't watch the video I would have been on the netz side but they all seemed pretty comfortable with each other.
Eh, when you first meet someone you don't talk informally regardless unless they're kids or something. Even when I meet people younger than me I can't comfortably switch to banmal until I feel like I'm close enough. If they're older than me it's pretty much a given that you have to confirm with them whether it's okay or wait until they say it's okay to speak informally. It's especially important for entertainers but they're not gonna show too obviously that they're uncomfortable when they have a camera on them.

I still speak formally with most of my close friends who are older than me with a few exceptions, it's just common manners there.

Kabuto

Eh, when you first meet someone you don't talk informally regardless unless they're kids or something. Even when I meet people younger than me I can't comfortably switch to banmal until I feel like I'm close enough. If they're older than me it's pretty much a given that you have to confirm with them whether it's okay or wait until they say it's okay to speak informally. It's especially important for entertainers but they're not gonna show too obviously that they're uncomfortable when they have a camera on them.

I still speak formally with most of my close friends who are older than me with a few exceptions, it's just common manners there.

Sure I agree with you and that's why I don't think the netizens are overreacting that much.

Regarding the skinship, if I was Nana, I would have only hugged Bom since she initiated it first. Hugging someone without their permission seems pretty awkward to me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well from what I've seen CL is the queen of unearned pride, so I guess it makes sense that she'd be offended if someone isn't treating her as a holy being.

Top Bottom