• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Blablurn

izUOTYzJwU8hs.gif

Pendulum

Anyone who know what happened with Raina a little while ago? I saw her tweets but best I got from a Bing translation (which seems to works better for Korean than Google) was she was apologising about something. Then she deleted all her tweets about an hour later. Someone saved them on reddit.

That thread now has more info, but in case no one is clicking - according to a fan account:
Pledis apparently called a fanclub night before and asked if they could make a banner. fan club did a quick turn, made one late night and picked it up in the morning on the way to the event. throughout the 12 hour event, no members come near the AS/OC section nor greet them. Apparently all the other groups do. Fans wait wondering if they'll see them after the event. AS/OC leaves. No one tells the fans. Some fans miss the last train. (Some say that Hello Venus apologized to AS fans but not sure that's true.)

Raina's tweets translated:
I’m very grateful and sorry. If I didn’t want to communicate [with the fans] then I wouldn’t have made a twitter, looked at all the tweets…”

I am very grateful for all the fans who always come out when we’re promoting, and I wanted to buy them some food. I told the fan relations manager every week, and I got upset when it didn’t work out, I was annoyed so I said I would buy it myself. But during the last broadcasted the idea fizzled out and I’m sorry I couldn’t do this for you.

Anyways, you might feel like it’s all just excuses now it’s all over and done with, that my mind/heart is all lies, and this also hurts me. I trust that this isn’t due to only what happened yesterday.

For me, just your encouragement is enough.. And looking over me with that kind of heart is also difficult for me. I apologize for not being able to be a singer who tries to understand and it must have been difficult until now, and I sincerely thank you for coming till this point only looking over me..

I am thinking over this again and in the future, whether you are close or far, I will never forget the people who gave me strength.

Raina's and Kaeun's (who retweeted some of Raina's tweets above) fanclubs are supposedly on hiatus/shutdown.

----

3 Muses said:

----

Jung In (정인) & Gary (개리) - 사람냄새 (Your Scent)

giri

Pendulum

You know I think this might've been originally a Leessang song.

Starting around 1:40 when Jung-in comes in, I'm 100% sure that's Gil in the background.

Either way, it's a good summer song. I like it.

Y'know, it might well have been. But with Gil taking time "to reflect", they would have had to change it up.

That's the worst 1080p HD I've seen.

I'm happy that if Erin doesn't get all those extra raps, it's Sungah she's splitting them with.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would be hyped for new Taeyang but after that last single I'm not so sure what to expect. /r&b-biased

Pendulum

Hooray, more lines for Sungah! She sounds pretty good too, I hope she picks up the rest of Eunji's lines. Who should get Lee Sem's lines though?

Unless they add more people, I'd think they're sticking with what was shown in those fancams. Basically Eunji's rap lines were given to either Erin or Sungah (her singing in Ticket was given to Hyuna), and Lee Sem's lines have been split amongst Hyuna (Wild), Sungah (Dolls + Ticket), and Hyemi (Glue).

-----

Edit: Baby KARA performs "STEP"

Edit 2: Ep1 of KARA Project (no sub)

Y'know, it might well have been. But with Gil taking time "to reflect", they would have had to change it up.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot he's off "reflecting" for a DUI.

Hopefully he'll finish his reflection before the year is up, it's been 2 years since Leessang's Unplugged.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I invite everyone to go listen to Shinee's Ling Ding Dong again.

Good times 5 years ago.

We gonna go lock koloc koloc koloc koloc koloc (so fantastic)

Started watching Roommates today, fun show, but damn its long. Also glad Na Na is not as annoying as she seemed... in like came off in everything before this haha. Nother show added to the weekly variety rotation w00. Which is great cause I watched two We Got Married's in a row and my heart just could not take a third.

Also lol @ the Dodgers Game.

Peru

tumblr_n69rdo0ETW1tu9d23o1_500.png

T-ara’s Jiyeon says in her recent interview with Wstar, the people she contacts most often is IU, Seo Inyoung, Suzy and Sunny. She said Hyomin introduced her to Sunny & now they’re friends.

Good to see Hyo and Sunny are keeping it up.

vanty

I'm watching Roommate ep4 and just saw the Inkigayo backstage thing with Nana and 2NE1. The controversy is even more stupid than I imagined. They were joking around about how naturally close and physical Nana and Bom are compared to how the 2NE1 members are with each other and Nana was just making fun of it with CL who basically just had a little "wow she's intense ahah" reaction.

Pendulum

Yura gonna be on We Got Married?

Lucky dude heh

Good. Although they started off strong because it was more about being friends than following a fake marriage, Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi had gotten boring lately. I'm really looking forward to Yura dorkiness. And the laugh, oh god the laugh.

------

Pledis Entertainment Officially Apologizes to After School Fans
On May 28, Pledis said, “No matter what happened on that day, regarding both the perspective of the [After School] members and the fans, we have no excuses, and it is entirely our fault. We weren’t able to appropriately deal with the situation, and for that, we sincerely apologize.”

The agency continued, “We fully understand the grounds on which the fans are upset with us. It’s regrettable that we are doing this because of this incident, but, through continued feedback, we will look for a way to create smooth channels of communication with our fans. On this, we will create a way for fans to give us their input. We will do our best to prevent something like this from ever happening again.”

------

Edit:
Orange Caramel - Catallena, 오렌지 카라멜 - 까탈레나, 2014 World Cup Cheering Show (footballs)
Girls Day - Twinkle Twinkle , 걸스데이 - 반짝반짝, 2014 World Cup Cheering Show (cheerleaders)
Crayon Pop - Uh-Ee!, 크레용팝 - 어이!, 2014 World Cup Cheering Show (creepy awesome ahjussi is back as a dancer)

Top Bottom