• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

Suzy's Opening Pitch

icRh048kw41DA.gif

I like the first few minutes but after that, it just gets a bit too messy for my liking.

Yuri said:

Celebratory mega mini single post:

ivR2CnBejXRhg.jpg

vanty

Fei and some guy.

ulFNbA6.jpg

By the way does anyone know what's up with Koreans (guys in particular) and baseball caps? I've always noticed how crazy common they were but watching Roommate which has then made me take extra notice of the hats in RM and basically any other Korean thing I see has just made it too much to go unasked.

And Sori.

10369273_693521434019087_935538940_n.jpg

Eldren

New Mamamoo track is great. I think at this point I prefer Don't Be Happy and Peppermint Chocolate but they're 3 for 3 with singles so I'm happy.

ramyeon

Yeah that's all it says, and that this will be their formal debut. Can't wait! Wish it was a full length but beggars can't be choosers.

The new Mamamoo is definitely good except the part where they go "Bonnie & Clyde/Cheese & Wine."

I almost snorted out my drink when I heard that haha.

ramyeon

Loving the new Electric Eels EP. The title track Hide and Seek is great, but all the other tracks really hold up too. I especially like "Night Time Flight". Good to see these guys back, although unfortunately sans bassist Na Yeon :(

ramyeon

I like the first few minutes but after that, it just gets a bit too messy for my liking.
Finally giving her mini a proper listening this morning and I can't disagree more :(

The last minute and a half of the title track is the highlight of the song.

Edit: How on earth did I miss this release!? Ookoorookoo put out a folktronica inspired album last year that I liked but this new single has definitely taken a more synth/dream pop route and it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndwgYnaGmYs

ryan-ts

Just finished RM 197... how can you not like this episode? The second half of the episode was so over the top, I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

tumblr_n65q5gaYLK1rrf0ejo3_500.jpg

Peru

I thought the IU intimate concerts would be all her on acoustic guitar but from the photos taken I don't see _any_ guitar playing? Wasted opportunity. Does she even know what the fans want?

AReed

I thought the IU intimate concerts would be all her on acoustic guitar but from the photos taken I don't see _any_ guitar playing? Wasted opportunity. Does she even know what the fans want?

I read a fan acct that said she let her band take a break and played some acoustic songs. But an all acoustic small theatre concert would've been better.

milkham

tIKg5Ywh.jpg

♥♥♥ I'm not worthy of you Tangeroo! ♥♥♥

who is the dude in the wig on the OC album?!

Just started listening to Rise... track 7 is my favorite so far. It's so un-Big Bang and un-YB... it's a freakin' ballad actually but man is it great, the beat and his vocals... if I was a girl, well, y'all know how the saying goes haha.

Hellix

Kind of disappointed with Taeyang's album. Most of the songs are ballad-ish. 1AM and Love You To Death are probably my favorites.

Kind of disappointed with Taeyang's album. Most of the songs are ballad-ish. 1AM and Love You To Death are probably my favorites.

I kinda agree. They're decent songs, but nothing interesting tbh, especially when you compare it to Solar. Track 7 and 1AM are the best ones IMO.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My whole household didn't start crying, but Taeyang's album is good.

Chord progression on the promo track feels too samey to other YG ballads, but he makes a hell of a lot better use of it than shitty 2NE1 vocals, even though he's not as good as Daesung... or even Seungri maybe...

Stay With Me is fuckin boss. No wonder GD had to get on that.

Dat wet funk production on Body... Sweet baby jesus mixing... whoever did that needs somebody to buy them waffles and a latte.

이게 아닌데 sounds like modern Christian music.

버리고 totally reminded me of this. Just a happenstance mental connection of ever so vaguely similar musical components.

Love You to Death is hot sex. More plz YG. After this and Crooked, I think y'all need to play with guitars more.

Overall, this shit is feeling very musical and set up well for live bands, which I know BB has been aiming for with their concerts. Very compatible with earlier Big Bang style and also ready to party like Alive. I highly approve.

Top Bottom