• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

Not enough Taeyeon around

iJda9LJWiujB7.jpg

iO8NuRzhiEbLP.jpg

iMc6i7avCunIY.jpg

Yuri and her V sign
923632_598578676906070_1612079066_n.jpg

Today is the Jung sisters show premiere
10295535_714947185210911_8751202569322622211_o.jpg

vanty

They're not that good for the money really. Surely AT have at least one pair of L3000s sitting untouched somewhere that she can have, then she'll truly be a boss.

Mario Jieun in Japan

Pe1Vb3w.jpg

This weeks Running Man was awesome just for the Sweet Radish game lol. Ji Hyo just bossing all over the challenge and Kookie's nervous ranting before it, then Kwang Soo's "...yeah I bet you are tired" after was gold. Jae Suk's
Goodbye
had me rolling too.

Time for Roommates episode 5! Honestly gotta say its the one thing ive been looking forward to this week. The drama... it sustains me!

Peru

Jessica&Krystal show seems good. Basically the only idol tv worth watching - with no hosts. Same as that f(x) show. Although Jung sisters probably among the few I'd care about watching (that Hyori show years ago GOAT)

AReed

Time for Roommates episode 5! Honestly gotta say its the one thing ive been looking forward to this week. The drama... it sustains me!

Roommate...drama?... I always find myself skipping through sections of it. Though to be fair I watched ep 5 w/o subs. The show needs more content than just watching celebs occasionally see each other in the same house.

Song Gayeon and Nana bits keep me watching for now.

Roommate...drama?... I always find myself skipping through sections of it. Though to be fair I watched ep 5 w/o subs. The show needs more content than just watching celebs occasionally see each other in the same house.

Song Gayeon and Nana bits keep me watching for now.

Yeah its a really long show. Honestly feels like I watched about 6 episodes of something else when I watch one haha. The prospects of drama are what get me. Honestly the only parts I really really REALLY love watching so far are Shin and Chan. That father-son/big brother/mentor relationship is really interesting, for me anyway.

milkham

Tiffany and Hyoyeon are guest starring on the next episode. Can't wait to see multilingual queen of language Hyoyeon teach JungSis and Tiffany how to speak English correctly.
For a moment I thought they were reading bibles

Jessica&Krystal show seems good. Basically the only idol tv worth watching - with no hosts. Same as that f(x) show. Although Jung sisters probably among the few I'd care about watching (that Hyori show years ago GOAT)

is anyone subbing?

giri

AOA's new song is "Bob Cut"

All of AOA getting Jimin hair FTL

Y'all out of date on your AoA news. Be in IRC More.

Choa, Jimin and Yuna already have their bobcuts. (Choa's been inbetween bob style cuts for ages anyway)

mina/hyejong and seolhyun definitely don't at the moment.

also, it's another brave bothers song.

vanty

Watching Roommate ep5.... wow the chubby comedian is like full fedora mode with Nana. It's very uncomfortable to watch ahah.

No No Eul

Good Night, Patrasche are a band that formed after meeting in their University music club (And they're all still in university) and call themselves a "sensitive modern rock band". Their first EP recently came out and it's quite good, it's also available on iTunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESO01an9F8

Nice. Very nice indeed.

I love that section that starts 15 seconds in. The rest of it sounds decent enough.

Yoonhye said:

No No Eul

If anybody's interested (I'm guessing probably not) Viki is subbing Kara Project. If you can't access the videos on their site, there's always the YouTube version with its slightly borked captions instead.

After the first round of polling,
Reverse Jiyoung
is in the lead, followed closely by
Hara 2.0

Did she just sing "sex / a dream / places we can be"? KBS will be most unhappy. :p

Also, they could have found her some different dresses to wear...

Here for a Hani solo career if EXID is not going to keep their shit together.

Seconded.

On releasing a solo album
T.O.P: I can’t concentrate on other things when I’m working on something. I know that a lot of of people are waiting for me to release an album, but I think I missed the timing/chance. As time passes and while thinking about the people who are waiting, I become more greedy to make the album perfect, which is why I think releasing an album isn’t easy. I have confidence that someday, when I come up with some interesting music, I’ll release an album that has a variety of colors.

On Big Bang’s comeback
T.O.P: After filming Tazza 2, the plan is to rest for a bit and think about Big Bang’s album for the second half of the year. There is a target period to release Big Bang’s album, but nothing exact yet. We’ll work hard on it.

Big Bang is like family
T.O.P: Because the members have seen each other from when we were young, our relationship is not a business relationship. We’re like family. I think the members think of me as their real brother (hyung). We always support each other. I think we will share hardships and grow old together.

On Social networking sites
T.O.P: Since I’m often in front of the camera, I don’t enjoy taking pictures of myself (selca/selfie). I take pictures of landscapes, but not selfies. SNS (social networking sites) is part of the things I don’t understand. I would rather work hard than do SNS.

On releasing a solo album
T.O.P: I can’t concentrate on other things when I’m working on something. I know that a lot of of people are waiting for me to release an album, but I think I missed the timing/chance. As time passes and while thinking about the people who are waiting, I become more greedy to make the album perfect, which is why I think releasing an album isn’t easy. I have confidence that someday, when I come up with some interesting music, I’ll release an album that has a variety of colors.

I want a T.O.P. Album!~!!!!

Seriously would love if he put something out but I respect his thoughts on the matter and not being a shill and throwing something out because management says he should.

Top Bottom