• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This
image.php
or this
image.php
iOzPG55FdTCwg.gif

Dice

The present is sexier but the proposed is far more aesthetic... that is, if it could be redone without the horrible, horrible jpeg artifacting.

Peru

We need to overthrow this dictator and her mad ideology

"I've been always striving to be an authentic idol through out my career, so I'd like AKB48 to be more idol-like group. Love-ban law? To me it's a minimum standard as an idol, so (we'll) stick to it."

Dice

TBH she does give dat secretly evil vibe in the gif. We all just got Palpatine'd.

Hail Queen of All-Kill Booty 48.

No No Eul

I for one welcome our new cyborg empress.

I thought it was a pretty good result across the board, and relieved to see that the first day results weren't all that indicative of the final tally.

Haruna said:

Sae said:

I'd like to see Jurina claim the top spot next year.

That "Something" crowd singalong.

The same for Hoot too. What a fantastic crowd.

I couldn't bring myself to finish watching that. Wassup, you can do better. So much better.

tatsuki

"I've been always striving to be an authentic idol through out my career, so I'd like AKB48 to be more idol-like group. Love-ban law? To me it's a minimum standard as an idol, so (we'll) stick to it."
1asashi.gif

Pendulum

After previously showing how to switch a laptop HDD with an SSD, nerdy Jisook is back with another tech guide.

I'd watch a Rainbow cable channel. Tech tips and setting fools straight with Jisook, arts and crafts with Jaekyung, fitness with Woori, and business time with Hyunyoung.

Jaekyung said:

----

Edit: Psy's (ft Snoop Dogg) new song is meant to be released today, right? During a Jimmy Fallon show or something? Somebody know when it'll actually be up on YouTube?

Agreed.

Can't wait to see how the Yamamoto Army rises over the year though. Was hoping for 4th but her getting 6th is still a testament to how fucking baller she is. I feel like she could leave at any moment though to be honest (because she could haha)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Edit: Psy's (ft Snoop Dogg) new song is meant to be released today, right? During a Jimmy Fallon show or something? Somebody know when it'll actually be up on YouTube?
Jimmy Kimmel NBA Game Night special. It airs after every NBA finals game. It should be on in about 12 hours or so.

Pendulum

Thanks guys. FYI - that counter is wrong. It's calculating 8:15am from your computer's time (i.e. local). 6hrs 12mins left as I write this.

maladroid

The crowd seems so different in these videos. Being around the stadium since early in the afternoon, it felt like the audience was made up of about 95% (pre)pubescent girls.

14352072056_39c8e7f460_c.jpg

The crowd was so loud for Exo, it didn't seem the same for SNSD. It probably didn't help that I was screaming my head off, though. ^^'

I underestimated how long the concert was going to be, and unfortunately my camera was on its last legs towards the last half/third. I figured there'd be heaps of footage elsewhere, but I've realised that I don't really know where to find it. I don't usually come here, but I just wanted to ask you guys: Where's the best (easiest) place to find media from this year's Dream Concert?

That "Something" crowd singalong.
Girl's Day and 4Minute (and maybe A Pink) were the groups I remember where the crowd managed to cut through the music blaring from the front and reach us with some sort of comprehensibility.

A bit of Something from where I was sitting:
http://youtu.be/JuMJQcX7s9g

It was a bit off-putting with the delay, I must say. Hearing the crowd in the vids linked above, it makes me think I would have had an entirely different experience in the fan blocks.

llehuty

Oh, it's nice having new blood here ;)

We are going to need general bias list and also SNSD rankings.
Some additional rankings will also be appreciated :p

Where's the best (easiest) place to find media from this year's Dream Concert?

Hi maladroid!

If you look for fancams, Dark Sniper had some solid general ones from a good angle.

If you are looking for something more concrete I suggest youtube search with the particular date. i.e seohyun fancams.

Tumblr can be useful if you are looking for pics.

Also, thanks for the impressions. that looks like a nice spot, but yeah, the fanchant delay is a bit unfortunate. We were watching a live stream and we also thought the exo fanchants seemed a bit too much. Can't imagine being there live.

Hello everyone! I'm new to GAF in general and this is the first time posting in this topic :3

I'll leave some fancams of the Dream Concert here:
Taeyeon focus - Hoot - Mr. Mr.
BESTie - Thank you very much
T-ARA(Hyomin focus) - 9
GsD (Minah focus) - Something - Expectation
EXO - Overdose - Growl

Hi elmars. Minah avatar is not something that we see here often. yay diversity.

Pendulum

Hello everyone! I'm new to GAF in general and this is the first time posting in this topic :3

I'll leave some fancams of the Dream Concert here:
Taeyeon focus - Hoot - Mr. Mr.
BESTie - Thank you very much
T-ARA(Hyomin focus) - 9
GsD (Minah focus) - Something - Expectation
EXO - Overdose - Growl

Welcome!

I don't usually come here, but I just wanted to ask you guys: Where's the best (easiest) place to find media from this year's Dream Concert?

Hello. As elmars369 points out, Spinel has some fancams. There are some more at crystal castle. I also look to drighk for fancams, but it seems Dream Concert was a no go. Not sure if there's any single place that is going to cover all the concert - looking for media of anyone in particular?

Edit: Found some more fancams here

Chesskid1

Banned

Hello, welcome to the thread!

i'm Chesskid1, i'm one of the sunbaes of kpopgaf.

my favorite groups are snsd and exo, or as i like to say, i'm guided by the nine angels and protected by the 12 wolves. clever, right?

what are your favorite groups?

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, welcome to the thread!

i'm Chesskid1, i'm one of the sunbaes of kpopgaf.

my favorite groups are snsd and exo, or as i like to say, i'm guided by the nine angels and protected by the 12 wolves. clever, right?

what are your favorite groups?

Delighted to make your acquaintance :)
Favorite groups right now are Girl's Day, EXO, BTS & SNSD.
(Also, I think you meant 11 wolfs
;_;
)

My SoShi ranking:
Sica
Yuri
Sunny
Taeyeon
Yoona
Fany
Seohyun
Sooyoung
Hyo

Eldren

Hello maladroid and elmars!

id21XnNiWriLL.gif

Welcome to the thread! And you brought fancams with you, how thoughtful. (You can both safely ignore Chesskid because what he just said was a lot of nonsense.)

Tell us a little about yourselves! What groups do you like? Part of the kpopgaf hazing ritual requires you to tell us your favourite idols and your SNSD ranking, but feel free to share any others, e.g. Nine Seven Muses or VIXX, the best new boy group in literally decades.

Sevarus

Lol, something tells me some shots of CL were cut out, because the 5 seconds that were there were not as embarrassing as she made it out to be.

Darkkn

That was pretty terrible. All PSY does is backup vocals on something supposedly his own song?

He probably wrote the song and made the beats etc? Many artists have other people doing the vocals, like Swedish House Mafia.

Cool song and great video imo!

ramyeon

New PSY is fucking terrible. Didn't he say he wasn't going to care about the different market and just keep doing his thing? Doesn't even sound like a PSY song, and Snoop Dogg is all kinds of awful.

Video is a nice ode to Korean drinking culture with a lot of references to different drinking etiquette etc but apart from that...

llehuty

Let's act like this psy mv didn't happen. Don't know which one of the two songs released this weekend is the worst song of the year (this or wassup's Fire).

balifor

Neo Member
I thought it was still this month. But yeah, I'm excited for Bestie's comeback also. It's supposed to be an album, not just another single, right?

Top Bottom