• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Max

I am not Max
Speaking of short hair
jacket_0611.jpg
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i fuck w this

It's summer and I feel the need for a new ava so I'm gonna be reppin'
the
Bae now instead of Fany.

Hell she's even replaced Fany on my iPhone lol.

Pendulum

Don't get me wrong, I like CL a lot but she's on the opposite side of the spectrum in regards to a Suji and CL spectrum.

Not looking for a tough gal right now, rather a refreshing take on things would do nicely. Especially after all this Soshi drama haha.

(That's Taeyang - AKA Dong Young-bae)

eIF9af8.gif

----

Fans Start Chanting “Traitor” at EXO’s Baekhyun During “Inkigayo”

----

Let's Dance: AOA(에이오에이) _ Short Hair(단발머리)

Cuddler

Joayo released their first original single:
[MV] Joayo (조아요) - '내게 들어와'
I really like the song, unfortunately it isn't available on iTunes yet. The MV is funny, the reaction of the girl at the guy dancing "Catallena" at the end is hilarious.
They released another cover, this time is a short cover of Exo Overdose and Growl:
Exo - 중독 (Overdose) + 으르렁 Cover by JOAYO
Short but good cover. They released a live versione of one of their covers:
Bad Boy, 아파, 없구나 Cover by Joayo (Live Ver.)
and ultimately, one of the two singers, released a solo song, completely in English:
[MV] Device Hoon - "Don't Break Up"
Both the song and the MV are well done. The song is available on iTunes:
Device Hoon - Don't Break Up - iTunes
In other awesome news 2BiC will release their new single on the 25 of June, only two days for another awesome song!

No No Eul

While I was searching for more information about Especia, I came across this rather entertaining blog. It just seems very 'K-pop GAF', and I might even have suspected that the author was one of you guys were it not for the fact that he's a Lee Sem fan.

Leesem and Flopji Leave Nine Muses, Suicide Rates Skyrocket, Life Has No Meaning etc

...Eunji can rot after she shaded her bandmates in the award-winning Nine Muses of Star Empire BBC documentary, but LEESEM?! She’s the undisputed KWEEN of Nine Muses! She’s the GLAMAZON that your fave aspires to be. She’s the reason Nine Muses are known as supermodel-dols, and she’s the one that goes to expensive dinners after hours with rich sponsors to ensure that Star Empire’s bills are paid.

lol

Crappy Korean Media Publishes Crappy Girl Group Ranking, So I Made a Way Better One

...Anyway, the first and most glaring error here is putting SISTAR and 2NE1 on the same level as Girls’ Generation. Last time I checked, SNSD was a GREAT WALL OF CHINA that none of these other bitches could ever dream of crawling over. In fact, all other girl groups aren’t even allowed to look at this wall, let alone attempt to climb it.

Reminds me of the stuff that Phono used to write.

llehuty

While I was searching for more information about Especia, I came across this rather entertaining blog. It just seems very 'K-pop GAF', and I might even have suspected that the author was one of you guys were it not for the fact that he's a Lee Sem fan.

Yeah, I've been reading that blog for a while and I could describe it as K-pop gaf meets popgaf. It's hilarious.

Some of the things that guy comes up with...

T-ara’s Hyomin Goes Hip-Hop In Latest ‘Nice Body’ Teaser, Puts YG Ent Out Of Business

Eunjung showcases an upgraded version of her signature lesbian-next-door image in the shoot, in addition to revealing her previously hidden “feminine and delicate side” through a springtime goddess concept.

T-ARA69 performed a slutty version of some old trot song, and they heated up the stage so severely that they reversed menopause for every ancient ahjumma in the audience.

The Nine Slayers surf-pop masterpiece/Rainbow “A” knock-off “Gun” somehow flopped harder than G.NA’s tits without a bra

Eldren

Is number 3 Dokish?

lol

Reminds me of the stuff that Phono used to write.

Arcadey is hilarious. #RIPPhono (will he ever be unbanned? Please)

Seoul District Tax Office fines SM Entertainment 10.2 billion won. That's like $10m, yikes. Prepare for endless Exo comebacks in order to pay those bills.

AOA performing Short Hair live on Arirang Radio. They sound good! Seolhyun is AWOL as usual.

Eldren

lmao what a mess. I can't believe I actually forgot that.

Even on radio they still wear their stage costumes. Relax, sajangnim.

Such dedication to their art. There's a 45min interview with them as well but it's not subbed (yet?) so I haven't watched it. I do kind of hope they get some different styling at some point instead of just the same outfits in different colours, but I'm not holding my breath.

luso

lmao what a mess. I can't believe I actually forgot that.

Such dedication to their art. There's a 45min interview with them as well but it's not subbed (yet?) so I haven't watched it. I do kind of hope they get some different styling at some point instead of just the same outfits in different colours, but I'm not holding my breath.

lololol

They just jumped from one schedule to another.

Pendulum

Nana struggles with the onslaught of hateful comments due to 'Roommate'
1. [+2,382, -143] Why does she twist our words? People will only hate her more... It's her attitude that we hate? Why does she treat the criticisms of the public as hateful comments?
3. [+1,378, -69] In what world do you have to live in to misunderstand us asking her to have basic manners as a hateful comment? ㅋㅋㅋ All we did was ask her to speak more formally to seniors quite a ways older than her.

Er, and just a quick look at top comments,...

4. [+126, -18] Didn't she say she was nervous meeting such great seniors and that it was her first time visiting 2NE1's waiting room... until she started speaking informally to CL and initiating skinship on her even though CL said she didn't like that... I personally hate Nana's concept so much ㅠ ㅠ
7. [+61, -21] The typical kind of person you just can't bring yourself to like... men like her because she's pretty but you get to know her and you realize that she's hard to hold a conversation with and only cares about looking in the mirror ㅋㅋ

6. [+73, -2] I really wanna beat Nana and beauty is in the eye of the beholder;; with what criteria did they pick her as the #2 prettiest in the world, we have Jun Jihyun and Kim Taehee; picking her as #2 is just..;
11. [+62, -3] Is she crazy.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now only laughter comes out. I hate her
14. [+53, -3] I know she's joking but because she's Nana, I wanna beat her

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
jfc... i read from the last post and up.. saw RIP and then Sera and my heart dropped :'( fu guys

ramyeon

I think people who like electronic music such as Yukari and Neon Bunny might like this: Saram12Saram - 더 많은 이야기
Yukari comparisons are pretty apt, they're all pretty involved in the same scene with the WATMM shows and whatnot. Been meaning to revisit this mini for awhile, I was actually thinking of buying the LP press of it but turned out shipping was way too high. Love how ambient it is, the whole thing really flows into what feels like one long track, it's really cool. Should have revisited this EP a long time ago!

If you haven't already you should check out their WATMM set:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hfsUTKKHZc

Just got back from work and saw Sera news. :( I wanted at least one last glorious comeback.

not-like-this.gif

I guess this explains her focus on Ryutube and being close to fans through that.

RIP 9 Muses.

Top Bottom