• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

You've given her and her friends 2 years of abuse, netizens. Eunjung don't give a fuck about your sad lives. Go get it, girl. Eunjung and Narsha should start a late night sex talk show.

Edit:
Topped. More Dahye.
tumblr_n7in743Y5d1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n7in6l0vun1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

AReed

I think most rational people don't give a shit that two twentysomething adults are in a relationship.
And they don't. The text of mine that you bolded (and quote mined) said they were upset on how things went down.

Harsh days...

The fact she's dating someone from within SM says something. Other members themselves said she stayed at home too much time, at least during "depression" times. I can see the reason why her, without being much an outgoing person, was much more attached to people within her circle of acquaintances.
I just want this to end well for her and SNSD, some marks will be left but hopefully the drama ends.

I know she's had tough times and I feel for her, but she said all of those things within the last 5 months.

luso

^ How do you feel if you have to listen to the music you rehearsed and performed hundreds of time? I would also be sick...

AReed

What's the current opinion on oniontaker? I'm not up to speed on how much of what he says is truthful or bullshit.

http://www.oniontaker.com/

Pretty much confirming BaekYeon's relationship, didn't know the photos were going to be released yet known about the relationship for months, pissed that Baek isn't sticking up for Tae, and that it isn't a cover up for other scandals.

Take it as you will.

llehuty

He somehow knew about Taeyeon's relationship for months and decides not to say anything, not even hinted it.
Knows that someone wants to leave the group and spills it.

Seems legit.

luso

He's generally reliable but has the tendency not to be very clear, so you should read thrice this words before rushed conclusions or taking his words by the letter. I read the first blog entirely before he deleted it (he did a comeback since then) and the way he writes he can always have an argument for dodging the true intentions and meaning.

About the rumors of a member leaving, I don't buy it, most likely as something related to (fucked up related) promotions or most likely a member hiatus - here the reasons are just speculations.

I read the first blog entirely before he deleted it (he did a comeback since then) and the way he writes he can always have an argument for dodging the true intentions and meaning.

Yeah, a couple of years ago before I got really busy irl and followed Soshi and the fandom... I believe Oniontaker is a lot more connected than he's letting us on to the point that you could consider him, for a more appropriate analogy for GAF, Soshi's CBOAT. He's definitely an insider, as to how much of an insider, that's up for debate.

The time I glued in was around The Boys so a lot of this is pretty old but on that old blog he mentioned about being able to communicate with Taeng and other SM staff members on the daily. He's also mentioned that he has a bunch of rare Soshi items, like a signed CD that's supposedly rare. Then all the access he got when Soshi toured Europe during The Boys. He wasn't everywhere, but the amount of access he got... no chance in hell that was pure luck.

The tinfoil hat in me believes that he closed down the old blog coz somebody could've doxxed him from that. But yeah, take his word with a grain of salt these days. Read it, try to read in between the lines, but don't expect a revelation until it actually happens. Like I said, Soshi's CBOAT.

Sevarus

Regarding Oniontaker, I don't know how much he actually knows, but he's so frustrating. He whips the more sensitive part of the fandom into a frenzy. Then again, a lot of big name SONEs do the same. I wish he would just stick to translating and stop with the "hints."

Regarding Oniontaker, I don't know how much he actually knows, but he's so frustrating. He whips the more sensitive part of the fandom into a frenzy. Then again, a lot of big name SONEs do the same. I wish he would just stick to translating and stop with the "hints."

Didn't all 9 renew their contracts for 3 more years? so either he is full of shit or one intends to break the contract.

luso

Didn't all 9 renew their contracts for 3 more years? so either he is full of shit or one intends to break the contract.

Well you don't know what those contracts says. For sure they had some negotiation power, for sure they include some specific clauses for those events, if it a hiatus, leave or whatever.

Well you don't know what those contracts says. For sure they had some negotiation power, for sure they include some specific clauses for those events, if it a hiatus, leave or whatever.

He also wasn't clear by a leave if it meant time off but he was being so damn dramatic that it made it sound like something else.
I was just thinking in a sense of leaving altogether.

But yeah who knows what it says on those contracts.

Pendulum

Taeyeon blocks her Instagram followers, her secret Instagram revealed + more
1. [+50, -1] International cockroach fans are so pitiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They keep commenting [always here]

----

"Millenium Boy is a cover group who impersonates EXO. They copy every detail of EXO and now, they're even copying Baekhyun and Taeyeon's relationship."
"The guy on the left is in charge of Baekhyun and I'm not sure about the girl on the right but she might be someone who's in charge of Taeyeon"
1. [+210, -1] These guys are really funny ㅋㅋㅋ The guy who was in charge of Kris left the group when Kris left EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
looool

maladroid

Sorry for my super duper late reply!

I'm not sure what this means, but thanks, I guess?

Very solid.
Think I'll need to rearrange my bias list due to recent(ish) news. :\

This kind of looks like klogg's list. We should introduce you.

I consider 6th place a grand victory around these parts. Nice to have some new faces in here!
Hyo is a good dancer, and her face seems to have gotten progressively better since debut, which I can't really say for the other 8. ^^'

1. Whats up with the audiences. When I see the "backstage" views from pre-recorded performances the placed audiences always seem like they are just local kids from a near by elementary/middle school. I know idols are popular for kids that age but... its a sharp contrast between the weirdly conservative media for stuff like showing bikinis, to preforming these sexy songs/stage performances... when literally more than 80% of the audience is like 12 with their parents. The one that got me was I think After School's First Love, with stripper poles.... and like the audience was 12 year old girls lol. Just seems like the messaging is all over the place. I know there is plenty of fans if not a majority of their fans that are a similar age as whoever they follow, but I can't help but notice it.
I part-time teach at an elementary school, and so I teach a few 12 year old girls. They seem to exclusively like Exo. My 11 year olds seem to exclusively like A-Pink. I let them play videos every now and then, and it was a pretty awkward moment when one of them chose Whacha doin' today.

In my mind, before I attended dream concert, the audience for the 'sexy' groups were teenage/adult males, kinda like in this video. There were plenty of people singing along to Girl's Day at the concert, and I learnt the hard way their videos aren't appropriate in a school setting, so I really have no idea. My kids shuddered at the cleavage shots in that Lip Service mv, so I guess at some point in middle school it just clicks for them? Or perhaps they're just oblivious to it, the same way I was when I sang along to 2 become 1 by the Spice Girls or heard this song.

Legit shook.
It's weird, but so was I when I heard the news. I behaved marginally better than my 6th graders (who decided to whip out their smartphones and simultaneously play Overdose for their Baekhyun), but not much better. Guess it was only a matter of time with so many of them already in revealed relationships. Reminded to post here after I read about it. Here to give a message of support to fellow Taeyeon fans. Taeyeon-unnie, Taeyeon-fans, hwaiting! ^^

Think she'll stay my favourite idol, but will need a cover for my students. Not sure who though..

T-ARA performing a 15 min set live right before the world cup match starts at like 3am their time

http://youtu.be/UEdaGhWT1g0

i'm not sure who won the game but i'm sure korea slayed thanks to t-ara's support!

fighting!
South Korea lost 2-4 to Algeria, who apparently hadn't scored more than 1 goal in their prior history at the World Cup. It started at 4, and I regret staying up for it. :\

Top Bottom