• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

AReed

Yura and Jong being all cute.
tumblr_n9p3acldwR1r0jxwqo2_500.gif

GAF thinking: Woops

ultra7k

Late to the listening party, but just gave HA:TELT a listen, couldn't get past Ain't Nobody because it's pretty awesome.

I just keep listening to this it is a non stop attack on my ears, in a good way!

llehuty

K-pop just can't stop bringing controversies to the table.

Rookie Kemy releases YG Park Bom diss track

Do The Right Rap 박봄 디스

lyrics via Anti Kpop-fangirl said:
Your bloated, swollen face.
You”re not satisfied no matter what you put in it.
You”re going to become an old person next to an ugly child
You drag your entire body and slap it onto your face
You”re at the point of addiction, “STOP IT!”
X? O? The answer is X, toxic.
Someone call the doctor, someone stop her.
You”re about the same as the Gangnam Beauty [who got plastic surgery 28 times]
You”re weak, and you fell into drugs.
Did the drugs fall into the jelly box?
Who glanced over the 4 pills that disappeared?
Since when were the prosecutors so nice?
The Samsung employee had 29 pills, and was detained at the detention center
You had 82 pills, and why are you innocent? They”re super cool.
The ambassador of the Ministry of Justice? You had a very fitting role, huh?
You took the title of the first smuggling-dol, huh? Amphetamine sh*t.
The articles were taken down so well. YG is no joke.
Try to cover up the sky with your palm. You just got your case suspended??
It must be nice for your fans to cover you up.
I”m jealous that your CEO writes a novel for you.
You set fire on your Roommate friends, and they must feel chaotic, because the corn exploded
You”ll hide behind your influential label and then come back when it gets quiet
Radio Star or Healing Camp, or anywhere. There won”t be a blow to you, huh? YG, mental breakdown, your fans, mental breakdown.
How do you have time to go to Japan? Hurry and come back, come back home
No one else can be a smuggling-dol without you, can”t nobody.
Listen to this and clap your hands, let”s go party
YG, mental breakdown, your fans, mental breakdown.
How do you have time to go to Japan? Hurry and come back, come back home
No one else can be a smuggling-dol without you, can”t nobody.
Listen to this and clap your hands, let”s go party NOW

ErYjQtk.gif

best set
best cameras
worst pd ever wtf man are you on crack wot iz dis

I don't know what the hell happened with inkigayo, but it used to have the best camera work and direction among the weekly music shows. Now it's just another hot mess like mu bank and mu core.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
K-pop just can't stop bringing controversies to the table.

Rookie Kemy releases YG Park Bom diss track
iSQi0406A4aAM.gif

I don't know what the hell happened with inkigayo, but it used to have the best camera work and direction among the weekly music shows. Now it's just another hot mess like mu bank and mu core.
mucore did pretty well for red velvet, surprisingly catching the fancy footwork in the frame (shows hardly ever do this, makes me annoyed till i can get a practice video) and they were also the best of hyuna's debut week.

Shame they didn't play out the roles fully
looking at IG it seems that was saved for their personal playtime

Damn that's harsh. And a really shitty thing to do. I guess the netizens who have been raking Bom over the coals will enjoy it although perhaps they'll be more upset by the idea of a rookie being disrespectful towards a senior.

That's the reaction I'm expecting. And aww I thought of the anchorman gif soon as I read it lol. Good stuff.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Minah news segement incoming...
Pics of the week said:
---
There's a new GsD subber on the block: GirlsDayFanSubs
He subs random stuff, like that one sexy Sojin video a few pages back, on a daily bases so far. Newest video: Girl's Day 1st Concert Finale (Tearjerker)
---
Link to a 60fps version of Darling.
---
Last and also least, this week they only won on Show Champion.
---
Edit1:
BTS American Life Ep. 2
In this episode they go around performing to strangers on the street and cook Coolio a meal. Most of 'em if not all abviously have little knowledge when it comes to actual hip-hop. The show is pretty cringy in-general but funny at the same time, Anyone watching these?
---
Forgot to mention how much I'm enjoying Hyuna's new mini. That is all.

neoism

I think it's only you.

Today's performance
tumblr_n9q089wgcK1qlopyto1_500.gif

ok after hatein/not like this shit at all this is really pretty good... they are mos def talented... the girl in the pink dress is the cutest the song is all over the place though and not really in a good way... like I didn't mind IGABs randomness but its good and they look great and young
megustabishieplz.png

but I only have time for the GOAT :p

after the fuck up in the MV which is even more all over the place than the song lol fucking SM I mean seriously lol smh... hopefully they get a chance without SM fucking them over
Taeyeon_ss
tumblr_n9qieuawjs1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

T_T

TAE <3 :D

giri

Shin Hye

Damn that's harsh. And a really shitty thing to do. I guess the netizens who have been raking Bom over the coals will enjoy it although perhaps they'll be more upset by the idea of a rookie being disrespectful towards a senior.

It's harsh, but nothing said is really incorrect. People have been telling her to stop the PS for ages. Though i didn't pay too much attention to the drugs thing, the music companies have all used sway on news sites numerous times.

I mean, Yeah, it's a bit unnecessary, but so is another profanity ridden san-e song. But we got more of that too.

Pendulum

Got what they wanted out of it. I don't remember the view count for their debut MV when I saw it a week ago, but it was something like 2-3000. In the last 12 hours, it's gotten 40,000 views. Shame really. Their pre-debut demo vids were kind of ok. The debut song wasn't up to par though... and now Blackjacks coming with shovels and plastic bags.

-----

Red Velvet 140803 Sage Song Festival (?) - Irene fancam

The Happiness MV has been re-edited and, as a result, is now sitting at 230k views (the original was at 2.5mil). Is it just me, or is the audio and video slightly out of synch now? Look at the lips at the start, for instance.

llehuty

tumblr_n9r8bvQnba1rw9k3qo1_1280.jpg

(news) KARA's night teasers will be released through Naver on August 4th and 5th!
Gyuri and Youngji’s will be released the 4th
Seungyeon and Hara’s will be released the 5th
Each teaser will be released at 12:00AM (KST)

Cautiosly hyped.

In other teaser news, Secret comeback suddenly became interesting:

Jieun and Hyosung said:

Pendulum

From here:
Q: It seems like your company&#8217;s sunbaes gave you a lot of advice.
Seulgi: We met TVXQ and Super Junior the most while we were preparing for our debut. We haven&#8217;t forgotten TVXQ&#8217;s intentions, so we&#8217;ve been trying to greet them as much as possible.

Dirty oppars.

---

Edit:
Is it just me, or is the audio and video slightly out of synch now? Look at the lips at the start, for instance.
Looking through the MV to make sure I'm not having a stroke or something, but yeah, there are some noticeable parts - like when Joy comes through the door, and the start of Wendy's bridge.

Who the fuck is running the video editing team at SM?

---

Edit 2: Yo, llehuty, thanks for the recap again.

ramyeon

May be going back to Korea earlier than I expected. Just received an internship offer that is everything I've been looking for and more. Nothing finalised yet, but I can't help but get excited for this!

Pendulum

May be going back to Korea earlier than I expected. Just received an internship offer that is everything I've been looking for and more. Nothing finalised yet, but I can't help but get excited for this!

How long is that likely to be for? Fingers crossed for you.

----

(no Eng sub yet) 140730 Weekly Idol - 4Minute, Hyomin, Nine Muses, Boyfriend, FTIsland, CNBLUE, AOA

Fuuu... Love Battery has been stuck in my head all day.

3 month internship with the possibility of going on permanently as a full-time employee after that period. Cheers!

That's awesome. My internship ends this week with no possibility of getting full time. :(

Being in the top 5 radio/TV market in all of the USA sucks...

No No Eul

Damn Youngji looks gorgeous in that dress. Here's a high res version.

Controversial* release of the month: Crayon Pop - Uh-ee

KBS were on a roll that month. They banned the Catallena MV too.

It's harsh, but nothing said is really incorrect. People have been telling her to stop the PS for ages. Though i didn't pay too much attention to the drugs thing, the music companies have all used sway on news sites numerous times.

I mean, Yeah, it's a bit unnecessary, but so is another profanity ridden san-e song. But we got more of that too.

There's a lot of truth to it, sure. I just think that kicking someone when they're down purely for the sake of some publicity is pretty objectionable behaviour, especially after the sort of public mauling that Bom's already had.

The Happiness MV has been re-edited and, as a result, is now sitting at 230k views (the original was at 2.5mil). Is it just me, or is the audio and video slightly out of synch now? Look at the lips at the start, for instance.

I had a quick look at the original version and the timing is just as out of synch there.

Apink said:

Fei & Jia said:

Top Bottom