• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

where do I watch the jung show

Here ya go.

Woori said:
ibxWVcnLUrberl.jpg

Popu Lady have released a folky, summery MV thing. It's pretty forgettable. I was hoping for another song along the lines of Melted but it was not to be. Also Yu Shan's hair is terrible, WTF.

llehuty

I seriously doubt Crayon Pop could hold my attention for the entire length of an album. Their songs so far work as standalone, viral hits for the most part but I can't see myself wanting to sit down and listen to an entire 30-50 minutes of it, not to mention most of tracks won't be of that quality anyway.

My thoughts exactly. I don't see the appeal of listening to their music without the stimulus of a wacky MV/choreography.
Not that I listen to them with their MV either.

;_; said:

With Justin.tv gone I no longer have a way to watch Japanese/Korean tv live anymore :( Even worse is no more 24 hr. K-pop live show stream.

why...

why....... :(

luso

Yoona dating
Sooyoung dating
Tiffany dating
SNSD MV data lost
SNSD's comeback delays
Mr. Mr. at iTunes released too earlier
Hyoyeon "fight"
Kris leaves EXO
SM tax evasion
Taeyeon and other guy
Choiza lost wallet
Sextube on SM rookies
Sulli hiatus
f(x) ends promotions abruptly
Red Velvet MV controversy

I'm sure I'm forgetting something more for 2014. What's missing?

Fafnir

J&K episodes 9 and 10 finale. J&K show their O face to the fans and Krystal cries because noone listens to her. Next up hopefully is TTS variety by the same crew in September.

zSINdwM.gif
LVaqRaq.gif

V21KrQg.gif

cvt2jrJ.gif

Sica starting her own fashion line going to get that cream.
Jessica's Blanc said:

So what's inside the DVD that comes with this?

I'm honestly not interested in a photobook, I'd rather buy a Blu-ray of a live concert or something. Speaking of which, are there any Soshi Blu-ray's out there that are worth the expense?

Btw, I'm disappointed that nobody else is paying attention to San E's Body Language... this seriously is the best song of the year imho.

And for reference, my top 5 of the year so far:

1. San E - Body Language
2. Jay Park - Metronome
3. 2NE1 - Gotta Be You
4. Bumkey - Home
5. Mamamoo - Mr. Ambiguous

Pendulum

Songs by JYJ, HyunA, HA:TFELT, and Others Deemed Unfit for Broadcast by KBS

The lyrics of JYJ’s “Back Seat” were considered to be sexually suggestive, with the line “Put you on my back seat” referring to a possible relationship between a man and a woman. HyunA’s “French Kiss” did not make the cut due to the expression “Do it,” which could be considered risqué.

“Blacklist” by HyunA was criticized for the use of swear words and inappropriate language, and HA:TFELT (Ye Eun)’s “Bond” was banned due to the English expression “God damn.”

Oh yeah? Well, Producer Kim is going to edit you
tumblr_mkqp0sGhjE1rpynb3o6_250.gif

ramyeon

Just had a phone interview for the internship I mentioned, as long as the Visa works out I should be heading back to Korea very soon! She basically asked if I would be fine to pack my bags and leave as soon as the Visa cleared to which I said a resounding "Yes" lol.

luso

So what's inside the DVD that comes with this?

I'm honestly not interested in a photobook, I'd rather buy a Blu-ray of a live concert or something. Speaking of which, are there any Soshi Blu-ray's out there that are worth the expense?

Inside the DVD should be the making of, if it's like the first Japanese photobook, maybe some interviews added.

A worthy Blu-ray is the 1st Japanese Tour,, my only complain is the too fast editing (ok, and there isn't the solo acts) but quality is superb. I don't own the second but maybe get the 3rd in the future.

Jessica brand Blanc. Getting the money (if it thrives) after SNSD, even if it's done, at least for now, with SM as partners.

roaSone

Full thing for anyone interested.

They are pretty adorable. And that performance was good. I'm having a blast watching every one of their performances.
It somehow reminds me the hype I had when I watched all soshi stuff back in the days, good memories~
I didn't post the whole thing cause there weren't any subs but yeah, they're so adorable! Joy & Seulgi have no difficulties to talk, also Wendy seems pretty confident. Irene is so shy, she needs to improve her talk skills but it'll come as time goes by.

Peru

Can't say Red Velvet show me much in terms of interesting personalities yet but then rookies are almost always more boring and stiff.

Sevarus

Inside the DVD should be the making of, if it's like the first Japanese photobook, maybe some interviews added.

A worthy Blu-ray is the 1st Japanese Tour,, my only complain is the too fast editing (ok, and there isn't the solo acts) but quality is superb. I don't own the second but maybe get the 3rd in the future.

Jessica brand Blanc. Getting the money (if it thrives) after SNSD, even if it's done, at least for now, with SM as partners.

Yup, the 1st Japan Tour Blu-ray is fantastic, such great energy, great outfits, great set-list, everyone acting like they care, etc. I also got the DVD so I could see the solo stages. I don't plan on getting the 2nd one; from clips of it I've seen online, the performances are much more lackluster, and the girls have mentioned that that was a really hard, exhausting time for them. Sucks because I love the 2nd Japanese album.

TheChits

Just had a phone interview for the internship I mentioned, as long as the Visa works out I should be heading back to Korea very soon! She basically asked if I would be fine to pack my bags and leave as soon as the Visa cleared to which I said a resounding "Yes" lol.

Congrats man!

Top Bottom