• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

BuMH4NiCIAA84Y7.jpg:large

BuMH4NICAAE5LUu.jpg:large

BuMIesgCQAAlSXA.jpg:large

Global Generation better come back with a song like Hey Penis, it sounds so good!

I don't think they want to do the happy cute concept ever again though. :(

At least they still have their clothes on.

Looking forward to TTS and hoping for a ballad!

Fafnir

7 years huh.
Although this year has been kinda shaky for them, they still remain at the top.
Happy anniv GG.

BuO6x-jIQAInxj1.jpg:large

Bad year for the big 3. I blame the horrendous mini that SM released that snowballed the rest of kpop so far this year. Only TTS can save the rest of the year.

#9irlsGenera7ion
wcVm3.jpg

So, Exo has an official fandom name. EXO-L = EXO- Love, named because L is in between K and M and exo-L's are people who love both K and M.

I swear Exo is as close to a male AKB as it gets. They should have hit Japan too, would have been huge -shrug- Speaking of Japan, grats to Girls Generation, they still love them over there since their album package thingy is #1 on the charts.

Peru

I seriously doubt Crayon Pop could hold my attention for the entire length of an album. Their songs so far work as standalone, viral hits for the most part but I can't see myself wanting to sit down and listen to an entire 30-50 minutes of it, not to mention most of tracks won't be of that quality anyway.

I do and sure they can. Give it to me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
maybe sm won't halfass this snsd release
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hopefully we'll get some good sica out of it

been in a sica mood lately

have some sica

broz0rs

I'm a bit surprised to learn that Irene (Red Velvet) is 23 years old. She's older than Seohyun and all of f(x), except for Victoria. She's been an SM trainee for five years. Hard to believe SM kept her locked up even though she looks like this and be able to dance like this.

luso

I'm a bit surprised to learn that Irene (Red Velvet) is 23 years old. She's older than Seohyun and all of f(x), except for Victoria. She's been an SM trainee for five years. Hard to believe SM kept her locked up even though she looks like this and be able to dance like this.

Because there was no place for her or better, for other girl group until recently.

Soshi photobook will be certainly eye-candy but do not expect Maxim material. I hope to be wrong though.

EXO-L? EXO-LOL.

AOA to Japan. Spica to USA. What?

Kara and OC on the same day?

If that one youtube comment is to be believed it is because it takes years to create perfection. Looks more like her current self in this and this. Of course, it was a yt comment. The picture could be from a high shcool talent show in Malaysia for all we know.

Either way, have some Wendy.

Top Bottom