• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Quick Eng subs are in the process of being done - Parts 1 2 3 4

Still shy, still fascinated by cameras :)
lol @ them bobbing along when the "Open the Door" music played.

----

Hyuna's opinion on the prettiest and sexiest idols (from her Weekly Idol appearance this week):
Hyuna was asked to choose the sexiest and prettiest idols, and after thinking for a moment, she answered, "There are so many pretty idols. I think A Pink's Na-Eun and AOA's Seolhyun are pretty. Na-Eun has a charm that I don't have."

In terms of the sexiest idol, she named herself, explaining, "The sexy label is my pride." Hyuna also named SECRET's Hyosung and G.NA.

----

Edit: Topped.
10575995_1450269218591739_877487673_n.jpg

AReed

Are there any well known K hip-hop/rap groups that are hardcore? Like, they rap about the hard life in the streets/boonies, drugs, smacking disloyal hoes, burning down people's houses, etc?

dokish

Banned
Asked a friend to buy me that Melody Forest something ticket. She will do it tomorrow. Fuck yeah! (Hopefully I can get the day off)

dokish

Banned
Are there any well known K hip-hop/rap groups that are hardcore? Like, they rap about the hard life in the streets/boonies, drugs, smacking disloyal hoes, burning down people's houses, etc?
I doubt it since Koreans are very sheltered people.

If you want to follow her then you can watch her Youtube channel.

Ehhh. The few covers I checked out were pretty boring too be honest. Not that interested in her activities as a youtube artist anyway. Let me know when she's launching her solo career or partakes in a kdrama, or something.

Btw, I'm disappointed that nobody else is paying attention to San E's Body Language... this seriously is the best song of the year imho.

This song is amazing. Love the use of Timbalands voice (or whoevers/whatever it is) from Pony.

#TeamIrene

It's great that they all seem to be very talented, and there doesn't seem to be any weak links. But gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed that the group isn't bigger. I really like bigger group dynamics. More personalities in the mix.

I like it. Definitely better than most of their recent Japanese releases imo.

roaSone

Join #TeamIrene
Irene is like Sica to me, she's chic and also shy, I find her really attractive but.. Joy's cuteness is to die for, her talking voice and laugh are my style also. Wendy seems so bright and cheerful which is as attractive as Irene's haughtiness to be honest. Seulgi's charming asian eyes are killing me. So as a result, I still can't choose. #life is hard.

luso

Chain Reaction is ok, chorus is good but overall maybe it lacks an oustanding part. I thinks this song was recorded/on the line back in 2011 at Mr. Taxi time. Indestructible is more memorable.

neoism

yeah shame really been hearing about this song forever... soo bad I usually love almost all their songs... the rapping is terribad.. :/
Chain Reaction is ok, chorus is good but overall maybe it lacks an oustanding part. I thinks this song was recorded/on the line back in 2011 at Mr. Taxi time. Indestructible is more memorable.

yeah I loved indestructible their Japanese songs have been amazing as always... I still liked their mini lol Mr Mr was the worst song to thats why it was a single. SM being SM but this and that creeper song is sooo fucking bad.. :/ shame..... TTS SAVE US :O <3

llehuty

This fits the bill.
j/k

Now seriously, if you check the recap playlists you might find some of these type of songs at the bottom. Maybe the lyrics are great but the beats and deliveries are very generic and unexciting imo.

&#50864;&#53444; WUTAN - DODODO
&#50864;&#53444; WUTAN - &#51088;&#44033;&#47805; (Feat.GRAY)
&#50864;&#53444; Wu Tan - No Role Model
&#49828;&#54008;&#54588;&#50656; Still PM - &#51088;&#44201;&#51648;&#49900;
Junweather (&#51456;&#50920;&#45908;) - Is night
&#45912; &#48128;&#49828; Don Mills - 88

Just a small sample of songs taken from Feb/March/April playlists. Edit: Listening to those, some of them aren't that bad.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Are those 3 year anniversary Weekly Idol episodes ever gonna get subbed? I usually only watch random cuts here and there so I have no idea how long it usually takes to sub an episode or if anyone's even doing it.

Pendulum

Are those 3 year anniversary Weekly Idol episodes ever gonna get subbed? I usually only watch random cuts here and there so I have no idea how long it usually takes to sub an episode or if anyone's even doing it.

That's the problem with shows that segment guests like that - fan sub groups will do the part with their idols (e.g. GOT7, A Pink parts are subbed), but ignore the rest of the episode. If the whole of the two episodes are going to be subbed, I think it'll be by one person rather than a group and that'll take a while.

----

Edit:
Hyori

llehuty

Well, the gesture they did at the end of this video was made too during IGAB at MBC Gayo, it can´t be a simple coincidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53PthJyZnQ

btw, if you try to read jessica´s lips, she´s clearly saying Mr Mr... (this heatwave is hitting me hard, 40º celcius today lol)

Looking through some old posts in the thread i found this, from LAST JANUARY. Crazy stuff. And we were thinking good ol' josecito was just crazy.

AReed

This fits the bill.
j/k

Now seriously, if you check the recap playlists you might find some of these type of songs at the bottom. Maybe the lyrics are great but the beats and deliveries are very generic and unexciting imo.

&#50864;&#53444; WUTAN - DODODO
&#50864;&#53444; WUTAN - &#51088;&#44033;&#47805; (Feat.GRAY)
&#50864;&#53444; Wu Tan - No Role Model
&#49828;&#54008;&#54588;&#50656; Still PM - &#51088;&#44201;&#51648;&#49900;
Junweather (&#51456;&#50920;&#45908;) - Is night
&#45912; &#48128;&#49828; Don Mills - 88

Just a small sample of songs taken from Feb/March/April playlists. Edit: Listening to those, some of them aren't that bad.

Alright cool!

Undisputed Best Hyuna.

Edit: Arena pics LQ. Might have been posted before.

Looking through some old posts in the thread i found this, from LAST JANUARY. Crazy stuff. And we were thinking good ol' josecito was just crazy.

OMG LOL. Well, it was kinda obvious by that time what they were trying to do.

·feist·;124294241 said:

I was listening this until my gf point me out that they sound like saying "Hey pinus" intead of "Happinness", i can´t listen the song anymore LOL

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
this narrator for the jung show is too much... or too little... his calm tone describing their behavior sounds like a wildlife documentary

oh well, stanning sica too hard to really care

caesar

Banned
Just had a phone interview for the internship I mentioned, as long as the Visa works out I should be heading back to Korea very soon! She basically asked if I would be fine to pack my bags and leave as soon as the Visa cleared to which I said a resounding "Yes" lol.
Do you speak Korean?

dokish

Banned
Just had a phone interview for the internship I mentioned, as long as the Visa works out I should be heading back to Korea very soon! She basically asked if I would be fine to pack my bags and leave as soon as the Visa cleared to which I said a resounding "Yes" lol.

Our highly expected reunion will finally happen, my love.

Kuno

That Spica song is really good! Way better than I expected.

Wow, looking forward to this now. The song sounds good and they all look stunning, even Zinger 2.0.

She was really charming on that episode. Need subs!

Speaking of 4Minute, here's one of Huyna's backdancers Sohyun showing off her rapping skills on Mnet's Singer Game

Edit: Here's Wassup's 1st anniversary video. Skip to 11:25 to see the only member that matters, Nara. Then, IF YOU DARE, skip to 16:30 to see the entire group with no makeup. Nara looks like an entirely different human without makeup.

ultra7k

I was surprised at the Spica song, their English pronunciation is actually decent. Being their US debut song I was worried they'd have a serious korean accent or whatever, but not too bad. I think I only heard one instance of "v" being pronounced as "b". Felt the MV was a little boring though.

Top Bottom