• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

roaSone

After a listen to the full album of WINNER, well it's okay overall but just okay. Good choice of the title song (Empty) cause it's by far the best one.

I've hated them before they've even debuted/before hearing anything. AC posted them too much, got sick of seeing them hahaha

They tried the exo 2000000 teaser hype but failed at it.

My thoughts exactly, both songs are boring as fuck.

As for the big three "new" male group debut efforts:

EXO >>>>>>>>> Winner >>> Got7

YG hyping this group to death and not even giving us a dancey upbeat release?

wjYgx.gif

RIP at placing exo as winning at anything.

GOT7's A is better than those 2 songs, it´s so stupid and catchy at the same time.

Hellix

Hyosung and her backdancers. I heard this before. Well, at least I can name without hesitation Secret's member names, as for 4Minute... Gotta think a little.

The opposite for me. Hyosung is the only member I know off the top of my head.

Apart from a misstep or two, Exo's Mama is a solid mini all around.

The list of 4Minute songs ranging from okay to great, far outstrip the same from Secret. Haven't listened to the mini, but the title song is very forgettable.

Winner's 'Empty' is much better. 'Color Ring' is so-so. The group has superb styling and, hopefully, actual singing ability. Still, the needlessly drawn out pre-debut hype not only eclipses Exo's, it managed to leave many with a somewhat negative impression of them.

Winner could also do with a better group name, though talent would more than make up for that. Hope 'Empty' isn't the best song on their debut.

tumblr_n9uiyy8lb41t74ulyo4_250.gif

Apparently Go Joon Hee has joined Tumblr.
tumblr_n9uiyy8lb41t74ulyo1_250.gif

267D393653E61A1F183E63

http://fat.gfycat.com/CourageousPastelDingo.mp4

Kabuto

I know why everyone is saying they were too hyped up, but I just didn't follow what they did after Winner TV so I wasn't overhyped at all
until I heard the album

After a listen to the full album of WINNER, well it's okay overall but just okay. Good choice of the title song (Empty) cause it's by far the best one.

yeah after listening to it a couple times, I gotta agree. First half is pretty good but second half of the album is boring as f (except for Smile Again). Hopefully they have good live performances for Empty.

ibp5bywFM1VLIJ.png

Blablurn

Lil random but I wanted to post it anyway

That

"reon money jeoreon power geugeotman tta-tta-tta-ttaragada"

line from red velvet's happiness is my favourite line <3

It just sounds awesome.

Cuddler

2BiC will perform in China for the first time this week, on the 14 of august at the Harbin Summer Music Concert.
That is so sad she replied to that comment. I don't think she's ever replied to a YouTube comment before so it's really sad that she had to reply to a vicious one.

I never understood the overall filth of YouTube comments until I saw this clip by Louis CK. It really applies to netizens as well.

Louis CK hates cell phones
imo her reply was firm, I liked that, a person can be way more happy by doing what he likes to do than being on national tv. That Louis CK clip is interesting and what he is saying is probably true, I wonder how the YouTube comments section would be if only people over 18 were allowed to comment.
Are you impervious to fashion? Those guys were done up like Run DMC. It makes no sense for what they're doing or have ever done.
Sorry but I think I misunderstood your post, when you posted the image of a duo composed by two overweight guys and after that you wrote
they are singing a heartfelt ballad
I thought that was a clear reference to 2BiC, my question was sarcastic. I agree with you, what they are wearing have no sense at all in what they are doing, I've never said that I like what they are wearing. Talking about fashion, it's probably one of the least important things in life for me, I grew up in a small town and not many people here really care about fashion and there is not much pressure, especially for men, to be fashionable, if it was for me I wouldn't mind 2BiC doing performances with their every day life clothes, but obviously that doesn't mean that I don't like some clothes better than others and that I don't have a taste at all.
even if it's probably different than most people

Hyosung and her backdancers. I heard this before. Well, at least I can name without hesitation Secret's member names, as for 4Minute... Gotta think a little.

4Minute have such easy names though. Gayoon -> Jiyoon -> Jihyun -> Sohyun - Hyuna

Lil random but I wanted to post it anyway

That

"reon money jeoreon power geugeotman tta-tta-tta-ttaragada"

line from red velvet's happiness is my favourite line <3

It just sounds awesome.

I can confirm that this indeed the best part. Seulgi from the mv.

This is more like it.

dokish

Banned
On my way to sign the contract of my new home in Hongdae! After that, going to the university to deliver all freaking documents (triple checked) for my enrollment.

Hopefully everything goes right and I can forever stay with my Wayfu.

0083.jpg

ramyeon

On my way to sign the contract of my new home in Hongdae! After that, going to the university to deliver all freaking documents (triple checked) for my enrollment.
How much you paying per month for the apartment? I'm guessing you had to put down a deposit as well? Need to look for accommodation, kinda a pain in the ass when you're not in the country yet lol.

dokish

Banned
How much you paying per month for the apartment? I'm guessing you had to put down a deposit as well? Need to look for accommodation, kinda a pain in the ass when you're not in the country yet lol.
Use Craigslist.

II'm paying &#48177;&#47564;&#50896; as deposit and 700 rent, with &#44292;&#47532;&#48708; included. Yeah its a bit more expensive but the deposit is so low, which is ideal for me right now. The better option though is later raise the deposit 2~3k more and ask for a good rent reduction.

My place though is completely new. The building smells fresh. The room look like it was never used before. Bathroom is clean, I have nice wardrobes, double bed, air conditioner etc. Near my area I have a market, 7/11, small traditional Korean restaurants, etc. The location is key to bring women over and is big enough for a friend to crash. I never leave &#12622;&#12599; or &#12613;&#12618; so this place is ideal for me.

I think living happy is less expensive than living measuring every budget. If i was to live in a place I don't like, let's say Itaewon (the houses and rents are amazing I'll say) I would start developing all these "compensatory" behaviors for the stress, like coffee, booze and hos. Which is what I do now.

If I cut the booze and hoes, I'm good.

Edit : the place is &#46041;&#44368;&#46041; &#49340;&#44144;&#47532;, near &#12622;&#12599; exit 3.

Top Bottom