• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Red Carpet Soshi.

But5_M9CUAETwqF.jpg:large
But5_M9CUAETwqF.jpg:large
Selfstagram.
She. ♥

broz0rs

Crazy, how can people be so cruel, I will never understand.

That is so sad she replied to that comment. I don't think she's ever replied to a YouTube comment before so it's really sad that she had to reply to a vicious one.

I never understood the overall filth of YouTube comments until I saw this clip by Louis CK. It really applies to netizens as well.

Louis CK hates cell phones

I think these things are toxic, especially for kids...they don't look at people when they talk to them and they don't build empathy. You know, kids are mean, and it's 'cause they're trying it out. They look at a kid and they go, 'you're fat,' and then they see the kid's face scrunch up and they go, 'oh, that doesn't feel good to make a person do that.' But they got to start with doing the mean thing. But when they write 'you're fat,' then they just go, 'mmm, that was fun, I like that.'

Whsiao

Neo Member
Today wasn't that bad and it seemed like KCON fixed the line issue so there weren't any issues with that. They let people into the concert for P1 tickets according to wristband number which was the order you picked em up.

I didn't end up going to the Spica Hi-touch since I was really tired, dehydrated, and sunburned pretty badly so I gave it to someone who actually likes Spica instead.

For today's concert I had similar spots as Day 1, but on the opposite side, and let me tell you these were the best damn seats in the house. I was next to where every artist enters/exits to get into stage and they are roughly 10 feet away from me when they talk past this. I was also in front so I was next to a guarded rail, but in the front nonetheless.

First act was BTS, they were pretty hype and as they left Suga walked past me and gave around 5 people along the rail a high-five (I was one of them).

So after the first act, Tiffany takes the stage and does a bit of MCing, and after she finished she had to walk past my rail. As she left, she gave EVERYONE along a rail a high-five. I couldn't believe it and neither could anyone around me, we all go to high-five Tiffany! It was awesome.

The next acts were Jung Joon Young, Spica, CN Blue, then SNSD.

Jung Joon Young was cool, I enjoyed when he did a Michael Jackson song (Black or White). Spica was awesome and I enjoyed their act. CN Blue was pretty hype too.

Now comes SNSD, the moment everyone was waiting for. They started with Mr. Mr and it was awesome. When they started to introduce themselves, Sunny was absolutely adorable, there was lots of fanservice done up on the stage. Whole crowd was into their whole entire performance and I was literally 10 feet away from them when they would go past my side of the stage. It was pretty incredible.

At the end all the bands got up and ran around the stage, threw swag out, and waived and gave out high-fives. Suga comes running down my side again and gave me another high-five. That was pretty cool I guess.

Overall Day 2 was amazing because of how close I was to Fany and how she gave me a high-five. I am now switching my bias to Fany. Nickhun pls forgive.

Edit: Oh yeah and Sooyoung wasn't their because of drama filming or something like that

milkham

Today wasn't that bad and it seemed like KCON fixed the line issue so there weren't any issues with that. They let people into the concert for P1 tickets according to wristband number which was the order you picked em up.

I didn't end up going to the Spica Hi-touch since I was really tired, dehydrated, and sunburned pretty badly so I gave it to someone who actually likes Spica instead.

For today's concert I had similar spots as Day 1, but on the opposite side, and let me tell you these were the best damn seats in the house. I was next to where every artist enters/exits to get into stage and they are roughly 10 feet away from me when they talk past this. I was also in front so I was next to a guarded rail, but in the front nonetheless.

First act was BTS, they were pretty hype and as they left Suga walked past me and gave around 5 people along the rail a high-five (I was one of them).

So after the first act, Tiffany takes the stage and does a bit of MCing, and after she finished she had to walk past my rail. As she left, she gave EVERYONE along a rail a high-five. I couldn't believe it and neither could anyone around me, we all go to high-five Tiffany! It was awesome.

The next acts were Jung Joon Young, Spica, CN Blue, then SNSD.

Jung Joon Young was cool, I enjoyed when he did a Michael Jackson song (Black or White). Spica was awesome and I enjoyed their act. CN Blue was pretty hype too.

Now comes SNSD, the moment everyone was waiting for. They started with Mr. Mr and it was awesome. When they started to introduce themselves, Sunny was absolutely adorable, there was lots of fanservice done up on the stage. Whole crowd was into their whole entire performance and I was literally 10 feet away from them when they would go past my side of the stage. It was pretty incredible.

At the end all the bands got up and ran around the stage, threw swag out, and waived and gave out high-fives. Suga comes running down my side again and gave me another high-five. That was pretty cool I guess.

Overall Day 2 was amazing because of how close I was to Fany and how she gave me a high-five. I am now switching my bias to Fany. Nickhun pls forgive.

crying-waterfalls.gif

luso

Fany is known to give always good fan service and getting close to the fans. I'm not surprised about that. Luck you. And I love that Sunny's laugh.

Mr. Mr.
Nice live performance.

Amazing Tae
BuvDqEjCUAAghFR.jpg:large

BuvqKKsCQAAHv3R.jpg:large

Yoona, not Seohyun - for the newbies.

Secret's song is average, it doesn't stands out much as I was expecting it... A lost of focus for Hyosung, which give her the memorable shots on the MV, the others are becoming backdancers?

Another boring song from Secret.

Mr. Mr.
Nice live performance.

Better/another version
Mr. Mr.

Great performance. I actually noticed that I couldn't see Sooyoung anywhere the first time I saw it. I just assumed it was because she was always standing sideways whenever she was in front of the camera, so it would be hard to see her. Not loving their shoes by the way. Gonna have to award them with 1/5 Perus.
image.php

luso

Hyosung and her backdancers. I heard this before. Well, at least I can name without hesitation Secret's member names, as for 4Minute... Gotta think a little.

You know we are waiting for Seungyeon's.

You mean first,second, third and fourth.
It seems there are 4 versions.

SM gotta suck fans' money.

Kabuto

No one's going to talk about the debut of the next YG boy band? :/

I'm seriously loving Empty. Really chill song and I like the way the MV is filmed. The falsetto chorus is too good.

Color Ring is more ballady so I'm personally not liking it as much; it's still good though. It sounds really similar to BIGBANG's early songs and MV looks like it could be a drama haha. RIP all those Galaxy phones.

Gonna listen to their album now!

Ties

Banned

I'm seriously loving Empty. Really chill song and I like the way the MV is filmed. The falsetto chorus is too good.

Color Ring is more ballady so I'm personally not liking it as much; it's still good though. It sounds really similar to BIGBANG's early songs and MV looks like it could be a drama haha. RIP all those Galaxy phones.

Gonna listen to their album now!
I'm really digging Empty so far.

I'm going to check out Color Ring. Love their debut so far: the aesthetics, music, etc. is sublime. I'll give their debut a listen, I need my BigBang fix and they seem to be following in their footsteps sonically.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I've hated them before they've even debuted/before hearing anything. AC posted them too much, got sick of seeing them hahaha

llehuty

As for the big three "new" male group debut efforts:

EXO >>>>>>>>> Winner >>> Got7

YG hyping this group to death and not even giving us a dancey upbeat release?

wjYgx.gif

RIP at placing exo as winning at anything.

Top Bottom