• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

dokish

Banned
The name of the drama I was looking for is Secret Love Affair. Received a 8.8 at Daum, but don't know if I can trust it. I remember glancing through the first episode and really liking it, it seems one of the very first actually mature/serious Korean drama I've seen.

EDIT: Top page, have nothing to add here except old gifs.

i6vT3x9tkOI6Z.gif

ibvKaPpRTYnUcp.gif

Eldren

YES my signed AoA arrived.

Got a Yuna card.

How much eld? HOW MUCH YOU JELLY.

Name your price Giri. Or would it be easier for me to just PM you my bank account details?

----

Kinda iffy on a lot of that SMTown setlist (a few too many boy groups and rookies for my taste) but I'm super excited for Seohyun and Amber to perform Problem by Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea. Seohyun mentioned in a recent interview that she's been listening to Ariana a lot so I can't wait to see that stage. And Hyoyeon gets to do something this year! Thank god for that. I was hoping she'd get to sing because she's been talking about a solo stage for the last year but I'll happily take a dance stage if that's what she gets.

So many gud fancams.

SMTOWN in Seoul setlist. Grain of salt, but apparently confirmed via the Fly to the Sky appearance.

I see two Red Velvet entries. #24 is that Happiness? Not too hyped for Dancing Queen which is pretty boring. Take On Me though, could be great. Or is that performed by whoever else is listed next to them?

Yep. #60 is Dancing Queen with Luna and Amber. If it's followed by Take On Me, I hope it's ABBA's and not SNSD's version. And #30 has Wendy (with Henry, Luna, Chen).

Didn't know SNSD and ABBA had songs or covers of Take On Me. I'll be hoping it's A-ha's Take On Me, though I assume it'll be SNSD's.

Pendulum

Didn't know SNSD and ABBA had songs or covers of Take On Me. I'll be hoping it's A-ha's Take On Me, though I assume it'll be SNSD's.

I'm not aware of any SM artist having a song called "Take On Me", hence I assumed it's A-ha's and therefore was hoping it's ABBA's "Dancing Queen" for a 70s/80s part of the set.

Pendulum

Edit: Someone posted about a new show called Idol School, where idols could prepare their own stages, this is the preview. Not what I was expecting, and it looks some 3rd tier show...

Pretty much what I was expecting. I didn't think there'd by any non-rookie/newish groups (which would correlate with the quality of the show). I was just hoping for good Sojin gifs out of it, but I'll grab a look at the first episode because BESTie.

Top Bottom