• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

milkham

How much you paying per month for the apartment? I'm guessing you had to put down a deposit as well? Need to look for accommodation, kinda a pain in the ass when you're not in the country yet lol.

GUYS GUYS
you could star your own roommates show on neogaf

Ramy and Doke!

ramyeon

Use Craigslist.

II'm paying 백만원 as deposit and 700 rent, with 괄리비 included. Yeah its a bit more expensive but the deposit is so low, which is ideal for me right now. The better option though is later raise the deposit 2~3k more and ask for a good rent reduction.

My place though is completely new. The building smells fresh. The room look like it was never used before. Bathroom is clean, I have nice wardrobes, double bed, air conditioner etc. Near my area I have a market, 7/11, small traditional Korean restaurants, etc. The location is key to bring women over and is big enough for a friend to crash. I never leave ㅎㄷ or ㅅㅊ so this place is ideal for me.

I think living happy is less expensive than living measuring every budget. If i was to live in a place I don't like, let's say Itaewon (the houses and rents are amazing I'll say) I would start developing all these "compensatory" behaviors for the stress, like coffee, booze and hos. Which is what I do now.

If I cut the booze and hoes, I'm good.

Edit : the place is 동교동 삼거리, near ㅎㄷ exit 3.
Yeah that sounds about right since the deposit is so low. Prefer a low deposit and higher rent tbh, some of the deposit costs are ridiculous over there. The place sounds great, hope I can find something just as good! What was the length of the contract you had to sign?

dokish

Banned
GUYS GUYS

Ramy and Doke!
I'm keen to that.

Contract was any amount of time, I got this price because I chose 6 months. Intend to extend forever if possible, unless something unexpected happens and forces me to move.

Edit: the building still have rooms left. Would you like the 카톡 of the person in charge?

ramyeon

GUYS GUYS

Ramy and Doke!
Haha I can say it'd be much more interesting than that show lol.
I'm keen to that.

Contract was any amount of time, I got this price because I chose 6 months. Intend to extend forever if possible, unless something unexpected happens and forces me to move.

Edit: the building still have rooms left. Would you like the 카톡 of the person in charge?
Sounds good man, I'd be needing something for 3 months to begin with and possibly extending after that depending on work. Probably heading over within the next month or two, not sure when exactly, depends on the visa application.

PM me the ID, I'll get in touch with them when the date is finalised and see if there's rooms still free! Thanks!

dokish

Banned
Say to the woman 원도선 recommended you to them, explain your situation and ask for a reasonable price. You know in Korea you can break any rules.

Good luck. Looking forward to partying with you.

We should make a competition who can sniff more hair in one night.

Haha I can say it'd be much more interesting than that show lol.

Oh wow, looks like GAF's favorite fanfic might be happening in real life! All we need is ryan-ts to work in a coffee shop, luso to be be at the same internship as Ramyeon and Pendulum to join an entertainment company and we'll be set lol.

Anyway, back to K-Pop...

Yeah, I agree with everyone's thoughts about Winner. They sound alright, but the overexposure and other stuff kinda killed their vibe. It doesn't help that they sound a lot like Big Bang and 2NE1 combined.

High-fiving Fany, that's a dream come true right there.

Flawless Sica always flawless. Gonna watch the last ep of JeKry tonight and I'm gonna be sad. I'm pretty sure if f(x) didn't have that scandal going on, the show might've gone a little longer than 10 eps.

WGM... HJY's never ending quest to be a love battery is fantastic. I also found it hilarious how Goong-min referenced the RM episode that made a lot of people fall in love with her. The military camp looks awesome actually, but I wouldn't put an SO through that hell tbh. She'd probably just hate me for making her go through that shit instead of fostering more love or whatever the "sergeant" claims it to be.

The JjongAh couple are hilarious. Only because they're so awkward, the cringe automatically turns to a laugh out loud moment. Also, I think Hyeri stole my heart. Queen Sojin is pretty and all, but Hyeri's wild side appeals to me for all the wrong reasons. You know how they tell you to stay away from the crazies? I'm gonna be throwing this advice out the door...
maybe that's why Tony Ahn couldn't resist.

vanty

Jisook the Nerd goes to a toy show, buys a bunch of stuff and does this

6jKsNlw.jpg

Fafnir

Cool, it's official, The TaeTiSeo. Seems like it will be the same crew that shot J&K. I expect a pink explosion when Fany shows off her fashion. I don't think Tae's boy will appear, but it would be interesting if Khun appeared.

HPz0e11.jpg

Soshified said:
Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun, the members of Girls’ Generation – TTS, are set to star in “The TaeTiSeo”, their own reality show. “The TaeTiSeo” will air on OnStyle, which recently concluded airing “Jessica & Krystal”. The show is expected to focus on the members’ makeup, fashion, dining, and everyday life.

“The TaeTiSeo” will have its first broadcast on August 25th at 11 PM KST.

http://www.soshified.com/2014/08/ta...n-to-star-in-new-reality-program-the-taetiseo

dokish

Banned
I was excited for Roommates but it seems every Korean "reality show" suffers from the same shit: over editing and shitty editing. I'm tired of the slow mos and all the shit and silly jokes written all over the place. Not even Nana can make me watch that shit. Plus the men interactions are just boring.

With that said, SNSD show will be shit too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've been greatly enjoying the Jung show even though it is nothing but them messing around and eating. TaeTiSeo has some potential but I dunno...

luso

I've been greatly enjoying the Jung show even though it is nothing but them messing around and eating. TaeTiSeo has some potential but I dunno...

Hurray for TTS. This must be overdue by one year at least. I suppose comeback proper will be second week of September, when 3rd or 4th episode is airing.
Hopefully also Taengstagram is back...

If the show is done with the same team, expect the same kind of documentary feel. In any case, the target for these shows, as J&K. are not casual teenagers, they would label it as a boring stuff more often than older audience. So TTS show will not be very different, but I hope they get at least the same freedom (crew and members) as in J&K to be themselves as much as possible. Probably will show Seohyun at college, Tiffanys' fashion and Taeyeon's...? This is a hard one, I'm curious what will be shown from her, I hope not only singing related stuff.

dokish

Banned
Just found out that one of my acquaintances is a professional dancer and she's been doing it for the past 10 years. She knows Hyuna personally and said she's a Slut. I had to leave but she promised to tell me everything about it next Wednesday.

luso

Just found out that one of my acquaintances is a professional dancer and she's been doing it for the past 10 years. She knows Hyuna personally and said she's a Slut. I had to leave but she promised to tell me everything about it next Wednesday.

Dokish's rumour mill upcoming.

neoism

Cool, it's official, The TaeTiSeo. Seems like it will be the same crew that shot J&K. I expect a pink explosion when Fany shows off her fashion. I don't think Tae's boy will appear, but it would be interesting if Khun appeared.

HPz0e11.jpg
Fuck yes :eek:

ryan-ts

I was excited for Roommates but it seems every Korean "reality show" suffers from the same shit: over editing and shitty editing. I'm tired of the slow mos and all the shit and silly jokes written all over the place. Not even Nana can make me watch that shit. Plus the men interactions are just boring.

Amen.

If the show is done with the same team, expect the same kind of documentary feel.

Hopefully as this was the best thing about JeKry. Them lounging around for 20 mins or so is a better show of character than being forced to do bullshit that looks fake. For example the housewarming with the Masterchef and narrator, it was pretty obvious that they got in because the production team figured that JeKry wouldn't be able to push the episode forward.

It was her birthday last week and nobody said anything? How dare y'all GAF.

Btw, you missed this piece of greatness that's probably gonna be on TV soon haha.

Happy Birthday to Yoo Jae Suk!

tumblr_m2zo77ZHdS1rr9iy7o1_500.gif

So many birthdays in August! Fany, Hong Jin Young, Bomi, Grasshopper hyung, tangerine Eunji and I believe HaHa's is this month too.

Plus... my birthday is also this week! So add me and JKTrix on this list... this might seriously be the best month in all of existence!

roaSone

So many birthdays in August! Fany, Hong Jin Young, Bomi, Grasshopper hyung, tangerine Eunji and I believe HaHa's is this month too.

Plus... my birthday is also this week! So add me and JKTrix on this list... this might seriously be the best month in all of existence!
Ji Hyo's bday is also in August, 15th.

luso

Hopefully as this was the best thing about JeKry. Them lounging around for 20 mins or so is a better show of character than being forced to do bullshit that looks fake. For example the housewarming with the Masterchef and narrator, it was pretty obvious that they got in because the production team figured that JeKry wouldn't be able to push the episode forward.

When I said that about a documentary feel, wasn't to be derogatory. I actually liked a lot this way so far, no complains. As you pointed out, they are relatively free during many of the footage, with no crew some times nagging them. Vic noticed on episode 5 or 6, which was the last I saw. Let's see if with TTS can be also good, let's see how it will be carried with three people to focus.
If you look closely, it can be more interesting than regular varieties. Some subtleties can be more visible, as if the idol persona lets down the guard to show the real person - not that they are much different, for Jessica, as shown in this series, for what I've saw so far. Maybe yes if you compare with older variety shows appearances.

Eldren

My birthday is the 25th so please start preparing your Hyoyeon and/or Yuna megaposts, thanks in advance.

#TeamAugustBirthdays

Its oddly or as expected getting worse. Find myself fast forwarding/ not really paying attention when I put it on at this point. To much edited drama is a turn off.

Top Bottom