• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It look me like 7 times looking at this to notice the creeper in the water.

Goddess Fei said:
etu3Iep.jpg

Pendulum

Sojin's reaction to Boys' Day, I believe
나는 남자다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아... 오랜만에 티비보면서 웃는다... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

----

Raina touching Lizzy's chest

Pendulum

Is T-Ara still a thing? Is Dani done for good?

They plan to release an album this year. Jiyeon finished her solo stages a while back and has been doing some music show MCing. Hyomin had her last solo stage last week. Eunjung just got signed up to be part of a drama.

Dani and Shannon have been hanging out, and that's all I've heard concerning her lately.

EXID comeback teasers!?

Excited-kid-birthday_zps778979ec.gif

SMROOKIES-Girls

I haven't tried it, but I am sure you can match faces with the ones shown at the beginning of Red Velvet's "Happiness" MV.

Matching faces is gonna be hard with the sources we have so far, but I can confirm that there were 6 girls in the mv.

You ain't saw nothing yet. Waiting for the HQ

Ponytail... That's my drug. Inject her right into my veins please.

Sojin's reaction to Boys' Day, I believe

What are these hieroglyphs? Tell what it says man!

Red Velvet is nominated vs Sistar and Block B on Inkigayo. OMG.

Dunno about Block B, but if Sistar wins with that awful song I will burn down the world. Sometimes you gotta be bold.

He's finally been blessed by the radiance of a divine being.

bml.gif

Kuno

Very brief clip of Seohyun's cover of Problem

A+ work, can't wait for a full fancam. Hitting the high notes, looking more energetic than the original, as expected.

BvEYtgoCQAAoGVt.jpg:large
BvEYsf_IAAExDqX.jpg:large

She sounded damn good. Here's a longer fancam, not really better quality though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7xu0_5vB6M

Wow, both of these songs sound pretty cool! Orange Caramel's song sounds better from the clip, but I'm looking forward to both of 'em.

At this rate, I wonder when we'll ever see another After School song. I liked Flashback.

Home is such a great track. It's one of the few songs this year that I haven't gotten tired of. Also, Mamamoo hype! I was getting chills when Whee In started harmonizing with Bumkey, and when Solar came in... lawd jesus.

Anyway, just finished ep 1 of A-Pink's Show Time since Pink Panda Subs released it yesterday. Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung are still awesome. Naeun is slowly winning me over and even Namjoo is starting to get in on that as well. I'm still irked by Chorong's face... the "change" bothers me so much it feels weird.

Also, either Korea only has bungee jumping attraction in all of the country or MBC owns that place. It's exactly the same place where the Jonghyun and Yura bungee jumped in WGM.

Top Bottom