• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
bumkey pls where is your album

pls oppa

bx2eiaX.gif

edit: new popu lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00PATtuN8PM

love their old school mixing

Pendulum

Henry can put on a great show (either with or without violin), and I laugh at how thirsty he is for a girl on variety shows. +1 to the good opinion.

Eldren

Feist! You wonderful, beautiful human being. What an amazing post, thank you so much! I didn't actually think anyone would do a Hyoyeon post, and you chose such good photos too. (Also you're not late, you're actually 9 days early lol)

dokish

Banned
Never ever ever eveeerr work as a dishwasher in a restaurant, GAF. Only if you have literally nothing to eat or almost getting thrown out of your house.

SSent a message to my boss today, quitting. Still have to work 13 hours (like the previous 4 days) with excruciating back pain (slipped discs and scoliosis here)

NyoRx

Soooo my friends got me a few photobooks for me from Japan and Korea.

Kojima Haruna photobook and AOA Hot Summer photobook.

Was looking through my AOA photobook when all of a sudden this comes out.

Apparently only 30 of the photobooks come with a signed polaroid. Can't believe my luck right now... Seolhyun too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
tumblr_na5s9kbj0i1sy1e9co1_r1_500.gif

slays me

Edit: Taemin is kind of mesmerizing. He is just undeniably respectable with his super ridiculously high performance level on stage.

Eldren

Soooo my friends got me a few photobooks for me from Japan and Korea.

Kojima Haruna photobook and AOA Hot Summer photobook.

Was looking through my AOA photobook when all of a sudden this comes out.

Apparently only 30 of the photobooks come with a signed polaroid. Can't believe my luck right now... Seolhyun too.

Oh wow, very nice! And a polaroid too. The photos in the AOA book are so good.

10593331_244602159083362_771322095_n.jpg

#popefrancis

Pendulum

Exo sasaeng attempt to kill Taeyeon via booby trap fails.

----

Hyosung earlier in the week promised that if their MV hit 1 million views by Sunday (today), a special version of the MV would be released. It's sitting below that on both the official TS YouTube and Loen, so I wonder if they'll hold back (and make fans annoyed) or reason that both channel views combined make over 1 million and therefore release it (even though Hyosung had linked to the official TS channel only).

----

Red Velvet was nominated for #1 on Inkigayo today, but still had to cut their performance down :/

Remyzero

KPop GAF still popping as always. Finally got my name change as well. I missed KCON and lots of events happening the past few weeks.

Top Bottom