• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

KPop GAF still popping as always. Finally got my name change as well. I missed KCON and lots of events happening the past few weeks.

Yo
no longer
Remedy

Wow that looked bad, is she okay?

I haven't read anything about her not being ok, so I assume so.

----

Edit:
Topped, so Happy Birthday Eunji
tumblr_n03vv4HDDo1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mucjcbxDNz1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

llehuty

I know its old but lately im really into love options from BESTie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKy0_XBjwao

Dat BESTie.

Love the band name.

Never late for Love Options (my 2nd most played song this year).

Was looking through my AOA photobook when all of a sudden this comes out.

Apparently only 30 of the photobooks come with a signed polaroid. Can't believe my luck right now... Seolhyun too.

Man, weren't you the one that got to talk to 9muses in After School Club? The k-pop gods are on your side.

Eldren: Cheers. Figured Hyoyeon would be a better pick in part because she never gets posted here.

Clara - 140722 클라라 메리어트

Luna f(x) - [bnt영상] 에프엑스 루나의 마법 같은 변신은 무죄

9 Muses - MBC Real Men 140817 진짜사나이 나인뮤지스 CUT

I don't have an account, and I'm too tired to bypass the log in at the moment to verify for myself, but supposedly, Sera posted on her fan cafe that she won't be uploading weekly Ryutube clips any more due to technical limitations and some personal issues.

Tablo

Oh can't believe I forgot to post here to see if any gaffers were going to KCON too.
It was pretty flippin awesome, snuck into nice seats too lol. IU from front row (not pit though :I) was life changing. Her first time performing in LA too!
And SNSD for the first time was awesomeeeeee

Disappointing. Probably the worst song they've promoted from what I can remember. Mv is pretty awesome though. Also, Gangnam Street is fucking awesome. So catchy.

I like this better. Probably better than Pandora. But it falls short of being great. As for the new chick, she's prettier than Nicole. Didn't get a lot of lines though.

llehuty

This monday slayage ;_;

I wasn't ready ;_;

I wasn't expecting that pre chorus (or is actually the chorus) with the claps in OC song.

And KARA, omg. That song is so damn funky. Duble Sidekick so good emulating sweetune. I love the verses. And they look so good *.*

So looking forward for the live stages.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
guys we need to assemble our skills to help sera in this difficult time.

-first, we get her a gaf account and all be her secret lovers.
-next, I can help her with arrangements and jongkookie can do the mixing.
-peru will be her marketing agent and coach to help boost her girl power and not-taking-any-shit persona.
-ramyeon will be her fangroup leader cuz he's likes indie projects.
-dokish will be the sasaeng leader.
-milkham will be in charge of paparazzi picture/fancam blog, then llehuty, conce, and wendel can repost his pictures on tumblr.
-isuzu can refrain from posting exo dick pics and instead occasionally randomly spazz about exo relationship dynamics that nobody else understands.
-luso, neoism, and josecitoxnyo can still just post nothing but soshi on gaf.
-vanty can wander in every couple months and ask who she is.

with our powers combined, we can restore sera!

Peru

Crying:
EXID will have their comeback on the 27th!

The girls will be back with "Top Bottom", a song LE herself participated in composing and writing lyrics for. Shinsadong Tiger also produced the song for them as well.

luso

Good MV, song itself is lacking memorable moments.

I like it better than OC's, nice dance pop track, and as noticed you can "hear" some sweetune, this is a mix with the usual Kara sound and 9Muses. Seungyeoun should have more air time. Waiting for the performances!

I like the 80's retro feel to it, but it's surprisingly not bad. Worse is, you wouldn't even know there's a new member in the group unless you pay attention to the video.
You can pretend she's just a main character on the MV, the main back dancer during performances.

Pendulum

·feist·;125845136 said:
I don't have an account, and I'm too tired to bypass the log in at the moment to verify for myself, but supposedly, Sera posted on her fan cafe that she won't be uploading weekly Ryutube clips any more due to technical limitations and some personal issues.

2 weeks ago she posted
"Was supposed to chat with my fans today but I cant
something busy is going on
:( So i thought i needed to notice u
have a good day sweethearts"

So it seems to have escalated. Loss of Ryutube aside, I hope she's doing ok. Can't help feeling like it sounds financial (When I first read the news, I figured Star Empire had repossessed her computer)

Not up there with their best, but they have so many great songs to compare to and this is still very fun. The MV makes it. Where's Wally and Spot the Difference - cute little way to increase views. :p

Honestly better than expected. That retro synth and guitar gave it a good feel. Live stages will be the real test, but I don't see what Youngji contributed and it proves there's no reason they couldn't have continued as 3. (What's Somin up to?)

BvTo6ZjCcAI019u.jpg:large
BvTo6aCCMAAfYVd.jpg:large

Tears everywhere
iYiRMwC4Bv0yb.gif

broz0rs

guys we need to assemble our skills to help sera in this difficult time.

-first, we get her a gaf account and all be her secret lovers.
-next, I can help her with arrangements and jongkookie can do the mixing.
-peru will be her marketing agent and coach to help boost her girl power and not-taking-any-shit persona.
-ramyeon will be her fangroup leader cuz he's likes indie projects.
-dokish will be the sasaeng leader.
-milkham will be in charge of paparazzi picture/fancam blog, then llehuty, conce, and wendel can repost his pictures on tumblr.
-isuzu can refrain from posting exo dick pics and instead occasionally randomly spazz about exo relationship dynamics that nobody else understands.
-luso, neoism, and josecitoxnyo can still just post nothing but soshi on gaf.
-vanty can wander in every couple months and ask who she is.

with our powers combined, we can restore sera!

It has to be that YouTube comment that got to her! No one can be immune to such hate.

She cited technical limitations as a fault. Perhaps she should record with the people at friendz.net, home to J-Rabbit and LeeSa?

vanty

Kara's song is pretty good.

Orange Caramel's video is great but yeah the song isn't the best on first impressions.

I obviously didn't make this but it's a good loop and everything. Lower half of her body I can't see the cut at all.

9eEOmJP.gif

No No Eul

I paid a visit to that site yesterday, looking for more Sunny pics, and stumbled across this in the notice section:
Please read this notice carefully and make sure to follow all the rules.

First, as previously stated, sharing and/or distributing any contents on the MASTER board are strictly prohibited.
Violation of this may result in downgrading your member level or shutting down the board.

With opening the MASTER board, we have also revised our point system.
You lose points by viewing posts and earn by writing posts or replies.

Here are the details of the new point system:

Viewing a post on the DATA board: -1 point
Viewing a post on the MASTER board: -5 points
Leaving a message on the MEMO board or a reply on any board: +2 points
Writing a post on the FREEDATA board: +3 points

We have deducted 100 points from every member, and only members with 155 points or more can view the MASTER board this month. Members with 155 points or more are upgraded to the Sunflower level.

Next month we will raise the base point according to the revised point system above.

Thank you!

What kind of hellish dystopian society/cult are they running in there?

This is waaay better than I was expecting. A very pleasant surprise indeed.

tumblr_nahfvsIChD1snvg1fo1_500.gif

tumblr_nahfvsIChD1snvg1fo2_500.gif

tumblr_nahfvsIChD1snvg1fo3_500.gif

ramyeon

Kara's song is pretty good.

Orange Caramel's video is great but yeah the song isn't the best on first impressions.

I obviously didn't make this but it's a good loop and everything. Lower half of her body I can't see the cut at all.

9eEOmJP.gif
The song is like crack for me at the moment. Becomes more addictive every time I hear it, but it is better with the video accompaniment thanks to the dance.

That gif is hypnotising, I was hoping someone would gif that part. Nana gets all the love around here but Raina has always been number one in OC for me. My favourite in AS before she was added was Soyoung who at the time had a pretty similar look/appeal. She couldn't sing though haha.

Eldren

I like this better. Probably better than Pandora. But it falls short of being great. As for the new chick, she's prettier than Nicole. Didn't get a lot of lines though.

Giri's gonna kill you.

Orange Caramel is amazing. Love the song and the MV is brilliant
and an easy way to artificially inflate the view count
. New Kara was really good as well, I like the disco-esque dance break. Youngji was kind of useless though, they definitely could have done that as 3 members.

Stellar Comeback Hype said:

Red Velvet haven't even existed for a month yet and they've already got a great photoshoot:
Red Velvet does Warhol said:

Aside from the slightly questionable eye make-up, I love this shoot. I'm sure we'll get better quality scans soon.

K1LLER7

Had a listen to Taemin's mini album 'ACE'.

3 standout tracks I liked: Experience, Danger (very SHinee), and ACE.
Least favourite: Pretty Boy (ft. Kai).

ACE is the best track on the album and should've been the title track. Changmin also rockin' that RnB again. Sounded like something Yoo Young Jin would produce.

Pendulum

Red Velvet haven't even existed for a month yet and they've already got a great photoshoot:

So, who had trouble telling them apart without the hair color showing? (for example: that's Wendy wearing the orange headband, not Seulgi)

Joy stole Hyuna's coat.

So much good stuff blowing up on here. Keep up the good work kpop.
I really liked the OC MV, but I liked the MV better than the song. :(
The kara one is way better than I expected even if Youngji only got 2 lines.

Top Bottom