• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Kara showcase begins in 10 minutes. I think it'll be streamed here

----

Some more EXID SNS with today's comeback news.
LE said:
UnkaWrM.jpg

654k6Ct.jpg

Cuddler

Great comeback, I'm happy for them.
·feist·;125845136 said:
I don't have an account, and I'm too tired to bypass the log in at the moment to verify for myself, but supposedly, Sera posted on her fan cafe that she won't be uploading weekly Ryutube clips any more due to technical limitations and some personal issues.
Damn, I wasn't really paying attention to her covers but hopefully this has nothing to do with that rude comment.
Kara showcase begins in 10 minutes. I think it'll be streamed here
It's 11PM in Korea, so I think you are wrong.
Here are some video from the showcase:
[SSTV] 카라(KARA), 4인 체제 컴백! 청순+섹시 ‘맘마미아’ 최초 공개! . SSTVnews
KARA(카라) '맘마미아'(Mamma Mia) 무대 최초 공개 - MediaVOP
카라 구하라 "왁킹댄스, 아무나 하는게 아니더라" (카라 쇼케이스) - OBSKyungIn

edit:this is what happen when you take too much time to write a post and don't notice another post before yours.

dokish

Banned
I don't know how can someone be so stupid enough to put a note forbidding customers from a country. How would you even check that? Ask everyone's passport? People in South Africa are white.

AAnyway, the business wound will be more than enough.

Cuddler

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=163037

Africans banned from Itaewon restaurant. Internet goes crazy. Everyone is talking about it.
WTF, the ignorance is through the roof in this.
I don't know how can someone be so stupid enough to put a note forbidding customers from a country. How would you even check that? Ask everyone's passport? People in South Africa are white.

AAnyway, the business wound will be more than enough.
It's so stupid that it's impossible to understand.
The steam, which was not a stream, was delayed 2 hours. All in all, meh. Thanks for the cams - I hope some non-television cams got some action.
Sorry, didn't know that it was delayed, I just clicked on your link and the image on the player said 9PM.

ultra7k

Anyone here with Divinity Original Sin?

I bought few days ago. Briefly tried the single player campaign.

If you're a fan of the old school CRPGs you should feel more or less at home. Once you get past the adjustment stage of say...2 hours, it just kind of sucks you right in.

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=163037

Africans banned from Itaewon restaurant. Internet goes crazy. Everyone is talking about it.

And the owner is American? Hahaha, he's lucky he didn't pull this shit in the US. With all the shit going on in Ferguson these days, this dude would've been dead by now.

guys we need to assemble our skills to help sera in this difficult time.
-next, I can help her with arrangements and jongkookie can do the mixing.
with our powers combined, we can restore sera!

I'm in! I've actually just gotten hold of a virtual guitar and drummer so she can get a full band if she wants.

You can pretend she's just a main character on the MV, the main back dancer during performances.

Lol I didn't even notice she was there until those gratuitous close ups.

Anyway, after a few more listens... I'm liking this a lot! Will definitely keep it in rotation.

So fucking hyped. Call/Every Night is amazing.

Red Velvet haven't even existed for a month yet and they've already got a great photoshoot:

Aside from the slightly questionable eye make-up, I love this shoot. I'm sure we'll get better quality scans soon.

Questionable eye make-up is putting it lightly..

So, who had trouble telling them apart without the hair color showing? (for example: that's Wendy wearing the orange headband, not Seulgi)

I feel pretty confident when it comes to telling them apart. The colored hair tips were a brilliant move, even if it is the hottest look.

P.S. These girls were worth noticing last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luImW0Dmf_Q

Apparently they weren't when they debuted last year, lol. Anyway, I like them well enough and the rapper kind of reminds me of BJY which is a good thing.

Pretty great performance, but the song is boring.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Kara's new song is great. I should stay away from Youtube comments though. Same stuff as every group/band, that ever replaced a member. They always lose their soul, their sound, their class, etc.

It's still Kara and it's still great IMO.

KARA「マンマミーア!」Music Video

Mamma Mia Japanese Version, but only half length, because...I've no idea why. But the different outfits and choreo look good.

They are usually cut short for youtube and other video sites until they run on TV a few weeks (2-4 usually, sometimes longer depending on who it is). They do the same with Japanese artists.

Oh and grats to the kid

img_20140818090802_2782aaca-450.jpg

2 and a half minutes to win hotdamn, guess all those tv appearances and Roommate weren't slowing her down at all lol.

ramyeon

Been listening to Jang Beom June's album exclusively since last night, really good stuff. Channeling the sound he had with Busker Busker a lot but there's some harder and more upbeat stuff on there too. His lyrics are really great and relatable as usual. The video was cute too. Destroying the charts as is to be expected.

-----

Another new Peppertones MV from their album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9TkG8wxfUs

Hi K-Pop GAF

I just sort of got intro to this genre of music. Just getting to know it and I've followed the K-Pop playlist on Spotify by Audiodrop, and enjoying it so far, so I was wondering is there any other playlist that I need to subscribe to, or channel on youtube or somewhere else that can give me access to more K-Pop goodness?

Thanks.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

I really like how Dispatch or the translator wrote the article in a very compelling way... well, at least it tried. I felt like I was reading an excellent fanfic with the specific word choices lol.

And I kinda wanna care about this but eh. Sulli's pretty and all but f(x) can live without her. She serves as the pretty face of f(x), similar to Yoong tbh. Let her do acting, let her date a guy who's 14 years older than her, let her do whatever. Just don't kill f(x), lord knows our lives would be infinitely better if Krystal is on TV.
More Jungcest pls.

Peru

Nooooo, Sulli and Krystal bitch facing it up doing awards shows is the highlight of any year. They were the best together.

broz0rs

Nooooo, Sulli and Krystal bitch facing it up doing awards shows is the highlight of any year. They were the best together.

PnCZHA1.jpg

I just think the media is ramping up their stal.. reporting of Choiza and Sulli, only because of her recent withdrawal from f(x) activities and word of her mental breakdown. Poor kid

Broank

And I kinda wanna care about this but eh. Sulli's pretty and all but f(x) can live without her. She serves as the pretty face of f(x), similar to Yoong tbh. Let her do acting, let her date a guy who's 14 years older than her, let her do whatever. Just don't kill f(x), lord knows our lives would be infinitely better if Krystal is on TV.
More Jungcest pls.

They should just continue as a Krystal~Luna group tbh.
Victoria spends most of her time in China doing dramas and movies, Amber already took off for a year and Sulli seems to be over idol life.
actually from the beginning f(x) seemed kind of thrown together as a means to get Krystal out there to me anyways. Plus it's all about Red Velvet now.

ramyeon

They should just continue as a Krystal~Luna group tbh.
Victoria spends most of her time in China doing dramas and movies, Amber already took off for a year and Sulli seems to be over idol life.
actually from the beginning f(x) seemed kind of thrown together as a means to get Krystal out there to me anyways. Plus it's all about Red Velvet now.
I remember watching Lachata for the first time when they debuted and never really felt like they were thrown together for the sake of Krystal tbh. They had pretty good dynamics together in the variety shows they've done as well. Shame about Sulli really.

Top Bottom