• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

I need the photobook. I NEED IT.
Bv9qM7fCAAAbUa-.jpg:large
Bv9gE-QCAAAvqt6.jpg:large

Seolady posted this on twitter, The Taetiseo is airing in an hour from now.

Taengstagram.
Bv9lRpPIgAACQnu.jpg:large

dokish

Banned
After seeing all those amazing shots of Taeyeon I'm actually excited to watch The TaeTiSeo. Hopefully they won't fuck it up like Roommates.

I miss the SNSD shows.

Loci

I'm really liking that song, but does anyone else think it's weird that EXID already released a song with the same title over a year ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXDSLTb2T0M

Admittedly, the new song is "위아래" and the older song is "Up & Down", but still...

When I saw the title I was confused, too.
Same thing happened with Hyuna's releases.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNIpSbuKQEc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qzjb3SgJzM

Since it's only the translation of the korean name, I don't really mind.

dokish

Banned
Any updates on why Hyuna is a slut? lol. What happened to that?

Not yet however I talked to her again briefly. The girl and her friend (who was also a dancer) have a TOEIC test this Sunday so they been studying like crazy.

I'll probably see her tomorrow, will try to ask for info.

EDIT: Regarding the water festival, those in the pictures are my friends. The first thing that came to mind when I read about it is how Koreans (not only them) are privileged to just play carelessly with water like that. I admit that if I wasn't working I would be there too. The thing is, is not about being moral or whatever. I'm not here to lecture anyone. I admit we are all hypocrites and the world is fucked up and we always make excuse for ourselves, but at least I'm consistent and I try to be authentic by my own fucked upness. People who have been to Korea, like Peru and Rams, know that everywhere you have people stopping (and sometimes literally grabbing) you on the subway and on the streets to donate money to poor African kids, giving them water and food. No one stops and no one gives a shit. However, because this campaign was marketed right, everyone is giggling and loving being silly. Yeah is great that money is being raised, but it will be just one more trend to pass by no one will care.

Think about the Catholic church alone. If every Catholic church on Earth united themselves, they could rebuild whatever fucking country they want. The thing is, is not lack of money, food or awareness. People want money. They only put money when they can get money back. When rebuilding Africa gives more money than not rebuilding Africa, then people will put money in there.

I remember once, probably in a movie, someone was saying that you have breast cancer marathon, you have black, gay, etc parades, but not lung cancer awareness. That is because no one gives a shit about smokers. If you are smoker you fucked yourself up. But because rich people are also gay, have aids and breast cancer, shittons of money goes into that. I came from Brazil and oh boy, I'm pretty aware of how unbalanced our world is. However I'm ok with just being the fly on the horse's shit and I'm completely honest with myself and the reality I live in.

You can shout your lungs out about wasting water (or defending any cause), but don't come to our restaurant and ask for the stake, because SHITTONS of water is used daily to defrost shit and do all kinds of shit, for example.

Right now I'm just living the best I can while the world is burning itself out.

Ym1r

what the hell are you talking about?

6. [+25, -4] She's treated like a slut in America ㅋㅋ It's wrong to assume every American is as open minded and lewd as she is. Even some Americans call Beyonce a slut for wearing short shorts ㅋㅋ It's like the same as our Korean teens calling Hyuna a slut ㅋㅋ

Hyperbole? Jealousy? Assumptions?

I always thought Hyuna was called a 'slut' more often than other celebrities. So I am assuming Dokish's friend is just literally making shit up.

dokish

Banned
6. [+25, -4] She's treated like a slut in America ㅋㅋ It's wrong to assume every American is as open minded and lewd as she is. Even some Americans call Beyonce a slut for wearing short shorts ㅋㅋ It's like the same as our Korean teens calling Hyuna a slut ㅋㅋ

Hyperbole? Jealousy? Assumptions?

I always thought Hyuna was called a 'slut' more often than other celebrities. So I am assume Dokish's friend is just literally making shit up.

She's a professional dancer. She said they were trainees together. I'm pretty skeptical too so hopefully I can get more info this Wednesday.

(I saw videos of her dancing. she's good).

I also met a famous rapper through our restaurant's bartender, however I have no fucking idea who he is. He was with two hot bitches from California I think (american-koreans)

dokish

Banned
tvN is the only channel I trust to deliver above-average quality dramas.

Hopefully this will be good.

My Secret Hotel. With 유인나!

1406872369-74.jpg

EDIT: 15 minutes in and I'm already in love with the pacing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
dokish that rant on the difference between charity and fixing infrastructure and the following difficulty in anyone maintaining real integrity is probably the most intelligent thing you have ever posted.

that said, I have yet to see a viable definition for "slut" other than "person I arbitrarily and hypocritically disregard" so I don't give a flying fuck what people think of hyuna.

well, okay actually I knew a girl who habitually lied to men about having monogamous affection for them... in order to play multiple of them at the same time... including married men... and threw away friendships because said friends warned their relatives she whom was also trying to play... which blew her cover for playing some other guys... that might be a viable time to use the word, but she obviously had serious mental disorders and was also on drugs, so I still think the word is too dismissive.

luso

Watched The Taetiseo raw, I can't be impartial, sorry. But It's a treat watch Taengoo smiling and laughing. <3
Also they had fun in LA during this filming, can't wait for the subs, curious about the initial talk from other people (and members). I hope to see other soshi members on future episodes.

tae3sjbc.gif

Fafnir

The TaeTiSeo EP 1. All right let's get the party started! This can't possibly be as boring as J&K Season 1, right?

Library bgm, so far so good.
Robo Maknae's "I'm ok, I'm ok" lol
Adorab Seobaby engrish accent.
Fany looking radiant talking about Maknae.
10 mins in and this is already better than the whole season 1 of J&K.
Cutie Fany glasses on the airplane.
Yuri really needs to get on these shows. Yuri/Sooyoung/Hyoyeon food show would be hilarious.
CNBlue flyby and no Goguma footage!?
Yoona promising to guest.
"you wanna go to the fair?" lol
Fany texting while driving! Netizen alert.
Maknae with the Jun Ji Hyun "Sorry"
We've found Mary Suehyuns weakness, throwing baseballs.
50 mins already gone by so quickly, can't wait for next week's episode with Maknae driving LOL

VgWGdo6.gif

pCmkG5E.gif
GY0C3Mm.gif

htWWNR1.gif
Q32xX0x.gif

OmNOAX4.gif
y32gace.gif

h1Hsclf.gif
Tf8dLt8.gif

DiTEEfF.gif
oHIQXuZ.gif

z3pdrJT.gif
T4OvErC.gif

4TjijoY.gif
d5JnorA.gif

luso

^^ you should put some gif in spoilers! The throw competition...

Dice, but you saw the episode?...

repost just because
pCmkG5E.gif

Fafnir

Definitely biased, but there were so many times watching J&K where I was praying that something cute would be edited in or that the show would end so I could stop watching.
fs14hjT.gif

Luso, don't trip once you start watching the show you will forget everything and blissfully watch the Goddess and her 2 princesses act like dorks.

Biased? pls, 10 minutes of the show are way a lot better than the Jungsis show. Thank god for Variety soshi.

Speaking of Jung, Jessica is in Prague for a photoshoot.

Luso, i need that DVD, WE NEED THAT DVD. &#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388;

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Definitely biased, but there were so many times watching J&K where I was praying that something cute would be edited in or that the show would end so I could stop watching.
jungsis were constantly cute

luso

J&K was not boring, it's only boring if you are waiting for goofing all the time and a laugh track. It has a different mood than TTS, at least so far.

But cuter? Never...

neoism

Watched The Taetiseo raw, I can't be impartial, sorry. But It's a treat watch Taengoo smiling and laughing. <3
Also they had fun in LA during this filming, can't wait for the subs, curious about the initial talk from other people (and members). I hope to see other soshi members on future episodes.

tae3sjbc.gif

DEADelevator.gif

need subs NOOAW
tumblr_m7g0okYrpP1qlw4j4o1_400.gif

OMFG dat gif is cutness overload :O

ev0

I've been too busy lately to lurk or even post (not that I do much anyway).
But totally loving all of the Taeyeon (+Soshi) on this page.

XYNHPtb.jpg

I feel out of the loop about kpop goings on though. But thank you muchly for the pics. I need that photobook.

Top Bottom