• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Blablurn

Really digging the style of the latest OC performances. Song is still in my head too. Nothing to complain about regarding the comeback.

Pendulum

Kara on Entertainment Relay
When asked, "Which member was the most difficult to approach?", new member and maknae Youngji revealed, "I met Seungyeon last [due to her drama filming] so I thought a lot about what I should do to approach her." Seungyeon explained, "Because I'm very shy when it comes to meeting new people, it was true that we were awkward around each other... She works so hard so I texted her last night, saying, 'Gain strength! You've worked so hard."

When asked, "Who do you think is the most beautiful member in KARA?", all of the members chose the obvious answer for Kamilia, Gyuri, except Youngji who boldly chose herself. Gyuri expressed her shock, "She is the first person who dared to challenge me."
And now they're back to 3.

To the question, "Which member monitors other girl groups the most?", KARA chose Hara. The reporter joked, "Which girl group do you want to join?" Hara explained, "Because we have to prepare our album and I want to make sure that we don't have the same style [as other groups]."

When asked, "This member is really not good with dating. She has no dating know-hows, skills, hasn't dated, and doesn't know men." The members all chose Seungyeon. Hara explained, "Seungyeon's ideal type is like a romance comic character. If she lowers her standards a bit...", to which Seungyeon agreed. She then gave a video message to her future boyfriend, "Jagiya [honey], I've been waiting too long. Please take me away soon."
He's just watching that Jessica & Krystal show and will be right with you.

AReed

Dice abandoned you Hammie. Don't worry I'm on my way!

pilots-blinded-in-Sheremetyevo.jpg

Cuddler

2BiC singed a song in Chinese in their Chinese performance.
The rapper of Joayo released a cover and a new single that I like a lot:
Crush (크러쉬) - Hug me Cover by Wonny, Unknown Singer
[MV] 없어 (None) - Wonny (feat. Jay Kim)

The Unknown Singer in the Crush cover is actually 홍유나, the singer that was in the Joayo second single called "You've got mail", I like her voice and I like even the voice of the female singer featured in "None", Jay Kim. At the end of "None" Jay Kim talk about a chemical reaction that happen in the brain and that only last three years and therefore she doesn't believe in it, do any of you knows what is she talking about?

I forgive you
;p
2bic1-800x450.png
Thank you Pendulum, you are so generous. ;)
·feist·;126221999 said:
GAF, listen to this: Gilgu Bonggu (GB9) - DalAh

Album cut: 길구봉구 (GB9) - 달아 (DalAh)

Live: 길구봉구 '달아(DalAh)' 연습 영상

Chill song. Wouldn't expect anyone to like this if they don't like the era of Western music which inspired it.

Gilgu Bonggu shouts from BESTie, Stellar, and Ladie's Code/Secret/Sistar

Also: Gilgu Bonggu - 어쨌든 Tonight, 뭘해도 예쁜걸, and Angry Baby
I've listened to that and I know them because they were on Shim Shim Tapa with 2BiC, they are really good, even if I'm not really a fan.

·feist·;126221999 said:
Hate to say this was one of the first possibilities to spring to mind.
Understandable, I hope for her that it's just a pause so she can relax and comeback again.
Ah, when these guys kept popping up on the music shows this weekend, we (I) called them 'Amish Cuddler feat. guitar guy'. Didn't realize 'guitar guy' was a part of the group, the different shows couldn't decide whether or not to keep the spotlight on him.

I liked the song when they performed it, will check out more now that I know who they are.
wtf, lol.
Super Junior comeback. September 1st, with their 7th album 'MAMACITA'

BvhbO2vCYAAJX45.jpg:large

#Cringe

Here for Super Junior's trainwreck.

cowboy concept, really?

Not sure if posted:
BvhnOFdIYAAqIFw.jpg:large
lol, what did you guys expected from them? Just wait for the MV and the song, hopefully it will be good.
but I don't trust SM too much
EDIT:Actually there are new photos in their official website in which they are not dresses as cowboy anymore.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
jose... I get it... I really do... but we generally try to keep our posts under 50MB of content

No No Eul

As far as I'm aware, A Cube hasn't made any announcements regarding that Apink logo contest. Nevertheless, a new logo has cropped up on the group's Twitter, Facebook etc. so...

iwQlVTOfbVs5L.jpeg

I like it, even if the k does look a bit too much like an x.

Wait, what are they counting down to?

llehuty

OMG This Sistar release

I Swear
Hold on Tight
Loving U (House Rulez Remix)
Touch My Body (Glen Check Remix)
Give It To Me (Reno Remix)
있다 없으니까 (Gone Not Around Any Longer) (Smells Remix)

luso

EXID songs seems fun. Waiting for the MV.

Edit: On second run pity the first third, I like the remaining of the song better, the beginning is really a little messy.

Tomorrow is 4th anniversary of SNSD's Japan debut, so that's the reason for the upcoming surprise. Maybe a PV.
Seems to be after all Monday, 25th 12:00 Japan time

llehuty

^^^^Boa is just too good. Untouchable.

Not a fan of new EXID. I want to like it, but I hate these cheap sax sample driven songs like Sistar's Not around any longer or Secret's Poison. I had my hopes up after the recent Shinsadong output. Oh well, let's see how this goes with MV and proper audio.

Talking about the song only, they look hot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Now we even gonna repackage mini albums... come on, man... wait, it says "digital repackage" wtf is that even supposed to mean.

Anyways, I see a Let's Dance video for Sunny Hill coming up. YEAH!

broz0rs

Top Bottom