• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

KBS World will air/sub that in maybe 3 weeks time. And I think she cheated, lol. Isn't 155?

man sunnybunny is literally too cute lol soo small
QRLGYBO.png

We have been abandoned guys.

Who is gunna do ot6 OP?

still 2k posts thats like 2 months or so :p
<3

dokish

Banned

Who is gunna do ot6 OP?

I think we need a change of style. OC's topics are great, but it's impossible to access that from mobile and even after the first few pages, no one really cares about the OP, and looks like a bitch to keep that shit clean and organized. Maybe something more functional? Also, if the style keeps the same, imagine what the OT 10 will look like?

Ym1r

im srs tho oc came into irc and said he gave up on ot6 and hes not doing it anymore

hes leaving us, hes too good for kpop now

llehuty

I think we need a change of style. OC's topics are great, but it's impossible to access that from mobile and even after the first few pages, no one really cares about the OP, and looks like a bitch to keep that shit clean and organized. Maybe something more functional? Also, if the style keeps the same, imagine what the OT 10 will look like?

im srs tho oc came into irc and said he gave up on ot6 and hes not doing it anymore

hes leaving us, hes too good for kpop now

What a bunch of sinners. Our prophet OC, was chosen by thy almighty Jesus 2.0 herself and you guys still doubting of his power and work. We have been consistently blessed with his flawless OP, and you still are non believers.
Since the revelation of Dani as the true k-pop savior, he has been busy for obvious reasons, but he is still going to deliver a glorious OP for the 6th chapter of the K-pop testament.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No No Eul.... the real work is making updated group MV playlists on youtube. For instance, AOA is only up to Moya.

We might also want to do disclaimers like "Chi Chi is ded nao" and "Chocolat is pretending to not be ded but we all know" and the 9M and HV member changes, etc.

No No Eul

No No Eul.... the real work is making updated group MV playlists on youtube. For instance, AOA is only up to Moya.

We might also want to do disclaimers like "Chi Chi is ded nao" and "Chocolat is pretending to not be ded but we all know" and the 9M and HV member changes, etc.

Yeah, can't say I'm looking forward to doing the playlists.
Chocolat is dead? :(

Loci sent me the work that oc's done for OT6 so far. It's... it's quite something.

Cuddler

As I have done in OT 4 and 5 I can help for the 2BiC and Super Junior section, if we can use the OT5 playlists and update them I can probably help updating more groups so No No Eul(or who is the chosen one) can focus on creating a new style and new banners, if he wants to.

The hand blender move will forever live on in my heart.

tumblr_m6nrca0BX91qe3jgfo1_500.gif

No No Eul

As I have done in OT 4 and 5 I can help for the 2BiC and Super Junior section, if we can use the OT5 playlists and update them I can probably help updating more groups so No No Eul(or who is the chosen one) can focus on creating a new style and new banners, if he wants to.

Cheers Cuddler. Much appreciated.

·feist·;127238018 said:

So apparently she lost 10 kilos which explains a lot.

llehuty

I could work on some of the playlists, but unfortunately, I'm going to be busy in September, so only count on me if the end of this thread is delayed to october/november. I guess that depends on the tts show/comeback.

Anyways, playlists shouldn't be hard to do with a fixed set of artists. We should make a kpop gaf youtube account and give the password to a limited number (2? 3?) of trustworthy users to make a collaborative effort. This could also be helpful if we keep changing who is going to be in charge of the next OTs

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I could work on some of the playlists, but unfortunately, I'm going to be busy in September, so only count on me if the end of this thread is delayed to october/november. I guess that depends on the tts show/comeback.

Anyways, playlists shouldn't be hard to do with a fixed set of artists. We should make a kpop gaf youtube account and give the password to a limited number (2? 3?) of trustworthy users to make a collaborative effort. This could also be helpful if we keep changing who is going to be in charge of the next OTs
I've already supplied No No Eul with the youtube account that contains all the playlists. Sent it to him a few minutes before you had posted about it lol.

Here's where I left off at:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=104299548&postcount=10988

I posted the .psd file in the irc chat so whoever wants to takeover, feel free to do it. The whole girl group section is done but if you want to start from scratch its fine, didn't take long for me to make lol

Pendulum

I've already supplied No No Eul with the youtube account that contains all the playlists. Sent it to him a few minutes before you had posted about it lol.

Here's where I left off at:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=104299548&postcount=10988

I posted the .psd file in the irc chat so whoever wants to takeover, feel free to do it. The whole girl group section is done but if you want to start from scratch its fine, didn't take long for me to make lol

That looks great. I agree with that BEG prici...

:(

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I agree with that BEG prici...

:(
T-ara associates themselves with black people (shoutout to chesskid) which is why they're worth 50 cents. Rainbow is free because they are. BEG pricing is not final, OC was there as a mockup so I didn't bother changing most of the prices

1553E44350726F131CB447

Who is gunna do ot6 OP?

Don't worry guys, I'll do it. I can put pictures of all the female I found on the street.

Edit: llehuty not up for this? Amazing work on the recap playlists.

Imagine the Miss A banner in a ryan-ts OT.
Suzy face blurred, lol

Great idea Cuddler, I will include that in the final version.

Rip thread

I still read the thread.. just don't feel the need to post tbh

I'll do it.

I'm gonna regret this.

Dice

^^^^
inYVDnEWalABO.gif

Just watched BESTie from MuBank and it's official: BESTie is saving kpop.

Dice

Godmin defeated the evil YG army.

I'm pretty sure he thanked Taeyeon but I wasn't fully paying attention.

Suju had an awesome song about shit and piss. Best engrish of all time. For some reason they also had a bunch of male backup dancers for extra redundancy.

Who is the guy in Suju who had royal purple hair? He reminded me of Wooyoung.

Pendulum

Red Velvet and Taemin on Cultwo (Eng subs) - 1 2

----

I swear there must be an ADIDAS cake store in Seoul. That's like the 5th I've seen this year.

----

Been keeping an eye out for BESTie and EXID on the no. 1 stages this week to see if there's any interaction at all. Half a stage between them on Music Core.

----

Edit:
Kyungri said:

Top Bottom