• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Jay Park - So Good Official Teaser

tumblr_nay3ylvuir1qf1542o5_250.gif
tumblr_nay3ylvuir1qf1542o6_250.gif

llehuty

Ok, some irc random exchange ended up on Rania and what happened to them. "Investigation" ensues:

Wikipedia said:
Starting on February 24, various online forums have been speculating that girl group RaNia might be disbanding. The posts called attention to the denied access to the official home page, the deletion of members' SNS accounts, and more. Later the agency announced that the disbandment rumors are just nonsense and they closed the home page six months ago because they'd replaced it with a fan cafe.

RaNia's agency revealed the group's plans as they commented, "RaNia plans to make a comeback first half this year... As their time of preparation has been long, we are meticulously working to be fully ready with a better image to repay the fans who waited for us."

The group signed with Spanish label, INGENIOmedia, and confirmed they would comeback in July with "Acceleration" under the label. They will also have a second round of promotions in September possibly with a Spanish-language song. The label also confirmed Riko left the group.

Erm this sounds weird and random, but anyway, quick youtube serch gives this 3 months old video which could contain the worst spanish I ever heard in my entire life.

RaNia - STYLE (2014)

Don't know which kind of deals this company has with some groups, but they have also a bts greeting in their channel, some cringe worthy andamiro appeareances, a spanish version of hypnotize, a chichi (RIP) cover and a Skarf greeting.

Very weird. Feels like a kpop graveyard.

Why isn't this an actual series?

Really loving UP & DOWN. Definitely not their best effort, but it's good. I think I'll agree with someone who said that the start is a little boring. Picks up after 30-40 seconds though. Really love Hyerin and Soljis parts, and LEs second verse towards the end. As for the mv, it's alright. A little silly some places, a little sexy other places. Plenty of Junghwa, which is great. Less colored contact lenses though, please. In other news, LE actually looking quite pretty for once. She needs to stick with this style, it's working for her.

Source. Bae Juhyeon <3. That reaction to the door. Of course some fucking asshole had to enter the room and ruin the glorious moment.

Someone please scream from the top of the world when this has been subbed.

I'm not certain I remember what No Eul and Yoonhye look like anymore. Rainbow feels like a five member group these days.

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

dokish

Banned
How are your current Korean skills?

Check some (very few) opinions previous page, it may contain spoilers though.

Uber shit. My own fault. All I did here was alternate between working and goofing around, but even my goofing around and my working had reasons aswell (Know the culture, create roots in the country, etc).

However if I get accepted by the university (I passed the first phase, the last part, interview, is this Saturday) I expect to be somewhat fluent when I finish my degree. Hell, if I'm graduating in International Studies (and I will focus on Korea) I will NEED to get fluent no matter what.

I can hold nice conversations on KakaoTalk though :p

dokish

Banned

You guys can't cut me any slacks, huh.

EDIT: Long-short story: Parents are pestering me to visit them sometime between now and March (before class starts) and I don't wanna go. However I kinda have to and the trip would be 100% better if I could go with someone. All my Korean friends work and cannot take time off. I'm offering a K-POP GAFer a chance to go to Brazil with a free ticket, house, food, etc. However you need to be in Seoul, and you'll also be back in Seoul (unless you buy the ticket back by yourself).

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wish I could transfer my ipod plays to my last.fm. My plays are so inaccurate because it only tracks from MusicBee and I usually don't have music playing on PC because I'm reading or watching video.

I'm offering a K-POP GAFer a chance to go to Brazil with a free ticket, house, food, etc.
TL;DR: he wants to put you in his dungeon back home.

Cuddler

The song is better than I thought it would be, I like it better than Sexy, Free and Single but probably a little less than Blue World. The choreography is interesting, I know what they are trying to do with that move, it's certainly a move that stand out and anyone can do and remember. Apparently Shindong and Eunhyuk have participated in the creation of the choreography. The "drama" part of the MV is typical Super Junior for anyone that have see them in variety, etc...
that Kangin dramatic reaction for that poor watermelon, lol.
I'm interested to see them on stage doing the complete choreography in the next days.

Top Bottom