• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A truly beautiful moment in kpop:
Yga5iMp.jpg

luso

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but the 720p version of this video doesn't look very crisp. Is it just that upload, or is it meant to be blurry?

Blame SM, they upload it as DVD quality. But this was from 2010, at that time I think 720p was the top you would get. Anyway, I think is possible to find out a true HD Hoot MV, not sure if only the Japanese version though.

kiyomi

Anyone know if the SNLK episode with the Sherlock skit has been subbed? August 23rd I believe. There's a small segment with Hyosung on YouTube but I'd kinda like to see the whole skit.

I just wanted to say thank you again for recommending me Cassette Schwarzenegger. They're so amazing and I love them so much. That was amazing!

Fafnir

I watched the Apink Showtimes, Weekly Idol, and some of the News and I've become addicted to Bomi. She is a variety genius, can't wait to see her on Human Condition.

u5G39Kf.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I watched the Apink Showtimes, Weekly Idol, and some of the News and I've become addicted to Bomi. She is a variety genius, can't wait to see her on Human Condition.
ijaLc75PukaQ9.gif

Edit: Poor Heechul can't be the pretty princess he wants to be. At least they let him wear a nice hairband.

Loci

It's amazing how no idol has died yet with all these fucking retarded driver in SK. Especially since wearing a simple seat belt isn't even considered to be a normal thing to do.

Top Bottom