• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

I think Gary might be having some extra curricular activities with Running Man staff.

Dude always ends up with the pretty/desirable ladies... Jaekyung, Minah, Naeun, Bomi, the model company from the last ep and now Ailee... and that partial list is only from 2014. If we go back to the older episodes, the names in that category are quite staggering.

/jealous

luso

no make-up Taeng
6f10f962gw1ejx2nbv9gtj21e01ux4qp.jpg

giri

I've been watching a lot of recent Kara fancams and, is it just me, or does Hara not give a fuck(in a good way)?

Hara stopped giving a fk 3 years ago. She's super comfortable being on stage in front of massive crowds these days. Its part of her charm.

Hellix

It's amazing how no idol has died yet with all these fucking retarded driver in SK. Especially since wearing a simple seat belt isn't even considered to be a normal thing to do.

I guess all those traffic safety songs aren't helping on music shows.

isuzu

Jealous? :)
You know what I mean - a very light makeup - compared with the usual ones.

I'd be jealous if she looked flawless without any makeup.

Foundation, fake eyelashes and drawing eyebrows can make a big difference and still look pretty natural when done right. No makeup = light makeup is bullshit and you know it :p

giri

Foundation, fake eyelashes and drawing eyebrows can make a big difference and still look pretty natural when done right. No makeup = light makeup is bullshit and you know it :p

Sone's.

luso

You are taking this too literal. Do you really think that I really believe there wasn't makeup? For a professional shooting? For a photo book?... The comment was about the sported look, was that hard to tell? Giri, buzz off.

giri

I didn't see it posted on here but the full jp mv of mama mia is on youtube. The youtube account looks like a fan one, but the mv seems legit. The kr ver is better imo

Thats very common with .JP MV's. A lot of the Japanese labels don't post the MV's to youtube. I'm not sure where they end up getting posted, presumably a Japanese centric site? But for the most, you have to rely on fans re-hosting.

Quadratic

You know when you've listened to too much SNSD when you can navigate a Korean menu at a Norabong and and recognize their songs.

I don't know any Korean

isuzu

You are taking this too literal. Do you really think that I really believe there wasn't makeup? For a professional shooting? For a photo book?... The comment was about the sported look, was that hard to tell? Giri, buzz off.

Tbh I don't care what you meant by it, I only care about what you wrote since it wasnt an obvious sarcastic remark or anything.

whatever

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hot Baby
Roller Girl
니가 필요해

SO GOOD

BESTie has been rocking the shit out of this summer. If Sunmi doesn't come back with something good, and BESTie does one more time, they may take AotY for me.

Blablurn

Hot Baby
Roller Girl
니가 필요해

SO GOOD

BESTie has been rocking the shit out of this summer. If Sunmi doesn't come back with something good, and BESTie does one more time, they may take AotY for me.

BESTie also look freaking cute. Much beauty.

broz0rs

Thats very common with .JP MV's. A lot of the Japanese labels don't post the MV's to youtube. I'm not sure where they end up getting posted, presumably a Japanese centric site? But for the most, you have to rely on fans re-hosting.

Pretty much every Japanese music CD single or album release comes with a DVD, which has the music videos and extras. I don't remember the last time in which a popular mainstream Japanese CD release didn't come with a DVD. So many Japanese labels choose to not have their music videos online for free in order for people to purchase the CD+DVD package. It's lame for casual fans, but Japan's a goldmine for successful artists so it's worth it for their industry.

Ym1r

rip glam (or just dahee)

im sry lee min jung, if u come to me ill be forever faithful.

bestie is love bestie is life

So I came across this track the other day. Song is good, and the drama seems interesting. Just started watching it after finishing Miss Korea (recommended) and Angel Eyes (started strong, but 2nd half was pretty boring). 3 episodes in so far and I'm really enjoying it. First episode was a little boring, with too much focus on the comedy. Second and third episodes have been great though. Really looking forward to seeing more.

Also, this actress Jang Nara is ridiculously gorgeous and cute. How haven't I heard of her before? She's over 30.

DAT SEULGI

BwffpMJIcAAAR0z.jpg:large

DAT BAE JUHYEON

In other news. RIP GLAM. This original stan will always love you.

Never forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T62b-FxzxA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwm7IlPO1Uo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSvAEB4Z8P4

giri

Pretty much every Japanese music CD single or album release comes with a DVD, which has the music videos and extras. I don't remember the last time in which a popular mainstream Japanese CD release didn't come with a DVD. So many Japanese labels choose to not have their music videos online for free in order for people to purchase the CD+DVD package. It's lame for casual fans, but Japan's a goldmine for successful artists so it's worth it for their industry.

Fair point that, i'd never put 1 +1 together there.

dokish

Banned
Talked with my acquaintance about Hyuna. She said she heard from multiple friends that Hyuna slept with a friend of a friend. She said even the dance instructor knew. And she said that Hyuna would always try to pop up when they were in groups, with a "leader" or dominant attitude. I asked how could she know if it was true or not, she said "Oh, I Know!". Body language wise she was convincing most of it. I do think they were trainees together and she didn't like Hyuna, but you know woman. Most of it probably is just jealousy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmmm.... Dahee... you can tell it's almost time for a new thread because the controversies are starting to be over actual somethings...

|OT6| Maybe a few legitimate controversies

Pendulum

Only had the time to read about the Lee Byung Hyun stuff now. $5 million USD? For a video where he tells obscene stories whilst drinking? Those must be some pretty good stories.

----

Missed this yesterday - [MV] Jung In&Gary(정인&개리) _ Bicycle(자전거)

----

Jiyeon and Hyeri are fun to watch on The Show.

----

Edit: Oh, and I'm sure AgentChris can explain more, but apparently Team B is going to be called IKON (as in Icons of Korea)

Blablurn

Talked with my acquaintance about Hyuna. She said she heard from multiple friends that Hyuna slept with a friend of a friend. She said even the dance instructor knew. And she said that Hyuna would always try to pop up when they were in groups, with a "leader" or dominant attitude. I asked how could she know if it was true or not, she said "Oh, I Know!". Body language wise she was convincing most of it. I do think they were trainees together and she didn't like Hyuna, but you know woman. Most of it probably is just jealousy.

Not even mad.

Hyuna deserves every fuck she can get. With that body? Go Girl.

No No Eul

This whole Dahee thing. I just... what... I don't even.

Reading the Netizen Buzz posts, I assumed they'd be tearing Dahee a new one but it's Lee Byung Hun who's the focus of most of the ire. I didn't know he had such a, uh, reputation.

Top Bottom