• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

dokish

Banned
Can you guys post recent pictures of the woman wearing a vest in that Bestie video? Wanna see her with dark and long hair.

Blablurn

yesterday i was listening to sorry sorry from super junior again and then realized that they never reached that level again. poor guys. they obviously try so hard. but sorry sorry is just uber tier. mama cita is kinda random. its okay to listen to it but not more.

damn, sorry sorry is gut. really really gut.

Pendulum

More Dahye for this page
Bwik7M3CUAAhJ6X.jpg:large

RubyFaith

Talked with my acquaintance about Hyuna. She said she heard from multiple friends that Hyuna slept with a friend of a friend. She said even the dance instructor knew. And she said that Hyuna would always try to pop up when they were in groups, with a "leader" or dominant attitude. I asked how could she know if it was true or not, she said "Oh, I Know!". Body language wise she was convincing most of it. I do think they were trainees together and she didn't like Hyuna, but you know woman. Most of it probably is just jealousy.

I'm not responding to this post specifically, I would just like to say that people can sleep with whoever they want. Being slut shamed is a way of life because society is fucked and conservative but IMO I don't think that gives anyone the right to call Hyuna a slut because she's famous. If she fucked a friend of a friend I'm sure she just wanted the D. A girl has needs.

As for the "leader/dominant" attitude, I don't see how that's a bad thing. To some it can look like Hyuna is being an attention whore but if you ever see her on variety shows she's literally like that every single time. Some people are just more aggressive than others, I don't see why she wouldn't considering she's a kpop idol and she constantly has to get her name out there. If your acquaintance was just referring to Hyuna's "dominant" personality in casual group settings then I definitely don't see anything wrong with that. That's called being human with a personality, have you ever seen HBO's Girls? They're all fucking annoying because they're girls and girls do crazy girl shit but they're also lovable because they're not perfect.

Anyway, I got a bit preachy there. Plus you seem sorta naive. Don't listen to those rumors. Literally everyone in Korea knows someone who knows a idol. I have a friend currently there whose been getting idol 411 but we can't suggest it's all true.

Blablurn

I'm not responding to this post specifically, I would just like to say that people can sleep with whoever they want. Being slut shamed is a way of life because society is fucked and conservative but IMO I don't think that gives anyone the right to call Hyuna a slut because she's famous. If she fucked a friend of a friend I'm sure she just wanted the D. A girl has needs.

As for the "leader/dominant" attitude, I don't see how that's a bad thing. To some it can look like Hyuna is being an attention whore but if you ever see her on variety shows she's literally like that every single time. Some people are just more aggressive than others, I don't see why she wouldn't considering she's a kpop idol and she constantly has to get her name out there. If your acquaintance was just referring to Hyuna's "dominant" personality in casual group settings then I definitely don't see anything wrong with that. That's called being human with a personality, have you ever seen HBO's Girls? They're all fucking annoying because they're girls and girls do crazy girl shit but they're also lovable because they're not perfect.

way better post than mine. i agree.

Kuno

dude dude dude

im listening to the astroboy ep

its so good

wow

I don't know how they keep putting out A+ songs, but every time I'm impressed.

Fun Fact: Honey-B & W-Trouble (the rappers on Astroboy) are actually the alter egos of RiRi & Lula (FEMM). That's what people are thinking, anyway. They are also RiRi & Lula's "agents". Here's an interview with them:

http://aramajapan.com/featured/arama-japan-interviews-mannequin-duo-femm/5144/

FEMM handing out business cards before their debut. Dat ass.

Edit: Oh, and I'm sure AgentChris can explain more, but apparently Team B is going to be called IKON (as in Icons of Korea)
aXEfixx.png
B.I, Bobby, and Kim Jin Hwan are already fixed members. iKON will have 7 members [1 more than Team B]. 3 other YG trainees [Jung Jin Hyung, Jung Chan Woo, and Yang Hong Suk] will try to get in.
PTHVScR.png

Yang Hong Suk and Jung Jin Hyung
01AQ5zT.png

Debut is scheduled for early 2015.
Junhoe is my favorite and the best singer in Team B. I hope Donghyuk makes it as well.

Blablurn

Fun Fact: Honey-B & W-Trouble (the rappers on Astroboy) are actually the alter egos of RiRi & Lula (FEMM). That's what people are thinking, anyway. They are also RiRi & Lula's "agents". Here's an interview with them:

http://aramajapan.com/featured/arama-japan-interviews-mannequin-duo-femm/5144/

FEMM handing out business cards before their debut. Dat ass.

holy shit

that freaky

i love it <3

you made a fan out of me

RubyFaith

Ladies Code EunBi died in a traffic accident' the car slipped on rain and burnt down today at 1:20AM. The accident killed the driver to

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS TERRIFYING

RIP EUNB

CONDOLENCES TO HER FRIENDS, FAMILY, MEMBERS AND FANS

Peru

Unbelievable, it happened at last. Guess you get used to monthly accidents reported and think things will turn out alright. So sad and makes me pissed off too, as no doubt the car was going way too fast as they always are.

Blablurn

Unbelievable, it happened at last. Guess you get used to monthly accidents reported and think things will turn out alright. So sad and makes me pissed off too, as no doubt the car was going way too fast as they always are.

Do they not follow the rules?

I only experienced traffic in China and it was terrible. Really, really terrible.

RubyFaith

Traffic safety in Korea has always been an issue. It's why you're always seeing idols come up with these cute songs regarding what you should and should not do and then at the same time you see them taking pictures of themselves without wearing a seat-belt. It's so sad but it was bound to happen sooner or later like some people are saying.

Loci

It's amazing how no idol has died yet with all these fucking retarded driver in SK. Especially since wearing a simple seat belt isn't even considered to be a normal thing to do.

well fuck.

Do they not follow the rules?

I only experienced traffic in China and it was terrible. Really, really terrible.

Every single foreigner who has been to Korea says the same. You have to be careful as fuck once you get near a big street. They drive around like crazy bastards.

Peru

So the whole group was in the van, rest in the hospital - never mind with physical injuries, imagine the trauma.

Cuddler

Apparently Sojung and RiSe are in critical condition, I hope that's not true but if true I hope they can fully recover, today is even Sojung birthday...

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
That's horrific news. I hope the injured young women get through this with no consequences. And RIP to the lost member. What a tragedy.

Pendulum

Heartbreaking. My thoughts and condolences go out towards her family, friends, and fans.

I hope the other members and staff pull through well.

Absolutely saddening.

And maddening. Only the rain has been mentioned, but I am sure we're all already thinking how much over the speed limit the car was and how many seat belts weren't being worn and the fact that we have to think about that because of previous instances disgusts me.

luso

We still don't know for sure what were the causes (most likely, speeding with rain) but also if they were using or not seating belts, on these vans a waist belt may help on a front/back collision but a side one...
And many times the driver is also a manager. RIP. Is not clear yet if it was, maybe not since it wasn't mentioned. Hopefully other members can recover.

Selane

A new FEMM video came out last week and nobody told me :mad:

FEMM - The Real Thing

I'm totally addicted to all their songs right now.

FEMM slaying your faves as usual.

lZbC0aG.jpg

Fun Fact: Honey-B & W-Trouble (the rappers on Astroboy) are actually the alter egos of RiRi & Lula (FEMM).

Yeah, it took me forever to realize that HB and WT are actually RiRi and LuLa. They're insanely good at staying in character, pretty much the only time you see their real personas is at the beginning of Astroboy.

Also, I hope the best for all the members of Ladies Code...we all knew this would happen eventually, and now it has unfortunately :(

Top Bottom