• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

giri

I really hope something happens on this weeks music shows, at least a brief moment of silence or something, cmon Kpop you can do it.

It´s so sad.

I was wondering this too. Maybe make it less flashy and colorful for this week.

Some groups on show champ wore black arm bands. Some didn't, but might have been pre-recorded. And bora's winners speech mentioned it.

It could take a week due to pre-recorded perf's for anything to be seen.

welp speaking of their manager

BsoOxEiCQAAzYLz.jpg

This is a pic of the girls sleeping in the van. Pic was taken last July by their manager and posted on his Twitter account. Clearly see the girls without their seat belts and automobiles all around them indicating they were in traffic.

Thats incredibly common for idols though. All groups vans look like that, SNSD, secret, kara, sistar... any time you see the inside of the vans they never have their seatbelt on. And lots of them use the downtime to sleep.

vanty

Wasn't Taeyeon sleeping across the back seat of a car in the TTS show? No seatbelt of course. They need to get some of the Australian road safety commercials in Korea or something even if they continue to have fucked up laws.

Wasn't Taeyeon sleeping across the back seat of a car in the TTS show? No seatbelt of course.

Difference is, Fany was driving(I'm assuming she has a US license otherwise Taeng/Seo could've driven it), it was in the US and lastly it was a BMW, not a piece of shit van.

If nothing else comes out of this tragedy, I just hope that these companies will treat their idols as assets not as tools. You shouldn't have to be Girls Generation to be treated like queens in your company, it doesn't matter if you're a nugu or not... treat them as fragile walking piles of cash if nothing else, it'd place a level of responsibility from the company and shit like this wouldn't happen.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
welp speaking of their manager

BsoOxEiCQAAzYLz.jpg

This is a pic of the girls sleeping in the van. Pic was taken last July by their manager and posted on his Twitter account. Clearly see the girls without their seat belts and automobiles all around them indicating they were in traffic.
they might have had them on because the van only had 2 point belts that cant be adjusted. sucks. -posted from phone on break

Niks

Changing the topic a bit, the derp was strong in Taeyeon for this weeks TTS ep.
Too lazy to look for gifs, but there are a few memorable moments.

ku5y7na.jpg

Fafnir

Crafted this post yesterday but the LC tragedy happened.

The Human Condition w/ Bomi.
I actually watched this before The TaeTiSeo just for Bomi. So good seeing her hold her own with 4 seasoned comedians. I found it odd how difficult it was for some of them to drink 2 liters of water in one day.
Dv8NAh2.gif
wg807ke.gif

The TaeTiSeo Ep 2. Driving Miss TaeTiSeo.
Love that Fany is dropping English into the conversations.
The cursed parking break. This is almost the level of Nana driving, except that they at least know about the parking break instead of driving for miles before realizing.
The TaeTiSeo shopping is actually fun with the chemistry of all 3.
Taeng's "This is swag" <3
ByunTaeyeon emerging with a cellphone holder.
Ahjumma Taeng killing me with her 'omo'.
Maknae over cautious driver as she had the right away, but I guess it's better to be safe.
Ae fu ta shae ee bu
Fany knows how to use her feminine wiles, having Sunny and now Taeyeon buy her stuff.
The TTS crib is pretty dope. The J&K crib was better for actual living, but the TTS crib is a great party spot (too bad it will never be used for that).
Taengoo absolutely killed it this episode, her facial reactions...that kid she is seducing is one lucky duck.

Next week: Taeng artist, Fany nail art, and Seo Joo Hyun with her chingoos. Looking forward to seeing Maknae act normal with her friends.

KowlCxq.gif
uiQ6cgK.gif

WYasKrB.gif
9iE3TEk.gif

TSVYPSd.gif
oOOi9l6.gif

cfa2TiJ.gif
LV6bxMg.gif

QJ3uaGP.gif
vsRe7Tx.gif

UCNIiyA.gif
ltwClRX.gif

uKmmEaR.gif
DyTgFyr.gif

V4bRL35.gif
LNhsNEv.gif

glgzg5X.gif
JjigjJv.gif

b0N5Jsl.gif
F0prTAs.gif

dqRGY1W.gif
I6rtxsE.gif

XdcAm7T.gif
DzhEzB3.gif

rBVixS1.gif
KNENnnO.gif

wEioizO.gif
AcCu6Jj.gif

neoism

post above
lol soooooo many reaction gif material lol
ifbAUvt4dWbYD.gif

DEADelevator.gif

tae is soo fucking adorkable :p <3 shame it will me a week before its subbed...

tumblr_m7g0okYrpP1qlw4j4o1_400.gif

Wasn't Taeyeon sleeping across the back seat of a car in the TTS show? No seatbelt of course. They need to get some of the Australian road safety commercials in Korea or something even if they continue to have fucked up laws.

yeah they where in the US though but still... I worry about them flying alot lol even though its pointless.I think sooyoung and Hyo was in a car accident before...
Have no Idea who those girls where but GODDAMN they were soo young its fucking terrible... :(

RIP

kiyomi

Only just seen the news about LC, that's horrible. :( RIP EunB. I just hope it starts to enforce a mentality to always be wearing a seatbelt and just safe driving habits in general.

On a less important note, the new OC video feels cheap and.. not good. I don't like it. Help.

JustinBB7

As shown above, TTS all wearing seatbelts, isn't Seobaby really strict on people wearing them. I think she said that in Running Man once.

Loci

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96592483138/polaris-entertainment-reveal-they-rented-van-after

Now, Star Today has released more photos of van after the crash, focusing on the tires as well as the side of the car. In the report, they defend their manager as well as express frustrations that a rental car could fail at such a critical time. This was the first time the car was driven since they rented it.

In a statement to Star Today, Polaris Entertainment revealed, “The vehicle was being driven for the first time on the day of the accident. We are extremely upset that after experiencing problems with our managements vehicle, we received a new car from the rental center and still a tragedy like this occurred.”

They continued to defend the manager who was driving saying, “The manager is not new to driving, and while has been working as a road manager he has never had an accident like this.”

fucking wow

luso

Genie. Best song. Best choreo. Best concept. Best girls.

Could´nt said it better, nothing tops Genie. Another runner up would be Fiction by B2ST, it´s a fantastic song overall.

I just saw the other song Super Junior was performing during the comeback stages of Mamacita, it´s fantastic, that´s exactly what i wanted to see as their comeback. It´s a shame they choose such a shitty song like Mamacita as main single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Q64b0jKtM

No No Eul

The TaeTiSeo Ep 2. Driving Miss TaeTiSeo.

Thanks for the gifs Faf, as always.

KowlCxq.gif

Just too good. XD

Former Kara Idol Kang Jiyoung Co-Stars in Live-Action Jigoku Sensei Nube TV Show

The staff of the upcoming television series adaptation of Takeshi Okano and Sho Makura's Jigoku Sensei Nube manga announced on Thursday that former Kara idol Kang Jiyoung (Urakara, Koisuru Maison ~Rainbow Rose~) will co-star in the series as the y&#333;kai Yukime, the self-professed fiancee of Nube.

RubyFaith

Next OT should be on Onehallyu. I want to see how many of you are actually on that site.

After thinking about this a while, it's gotta be...

Brave Girls - Nowadays You

I just never get sick of hearing it. The melody, that rhythm guitar, the background vocals... it's great.

Lawd I love this song. I think it's one of Brave Bros best and fuck him for not putting his shit efforts into his own company's girl group.

Tangeroo

Sojung doesn't know about EunB's death yet.

I figured this might be the case as she's recovering herself and they don't want to tell her anything that might setback/disrupt her own recovery. It also appears that Ashley and Zuny will be giving eulogies during EunB's funeral tomorrow. I hope this was their decision to do so as they must still be in massive shock over the whole ordeal.

llehuty

Sojung doesn't know about EunB's death yet.

I figured this might be the case as she's recovering herself and they don't want to tell her anything that might setback/disrupt her own recovery. It also appears that Ashley and Zuny will be giving eulogies during EunB's funeral tomorrow. I hope this was their decision to do so as they must still be in massive shock over the whole ordeal.

Can this get any more depressing?

Anyway, let's keep talking about best k-pop songs. On the top of my head: Step, Lupin, News, Genie, The chaser.
Based Sweetune

Rheon

Hi guys, new GAF-er here and a HUGE K-Pop fan. :)

And since the topic seems to be favorite K-Pop song, mine is definitely Genie.

Top Bottom