• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

BxNecxNCEAANgWO.jpg
BxNedZsCYAAaxA7.jpg

yessss

Fafnir

Damn I was waiting for The TaeTiSeo ep 3, but it skipped a week for their comeback. Holler coming to save kpop 2014.

Human Condition w/ Bomi ep 2. That actor that visits is such a G embarrassing himself for Bomi.
HIiqaR3.gif
oXt89Vg.gif

Fuck the haters, Sugar Free is legit.

I like it... except when the vocals come in. Is there an instrumental version to this? The beat is probably the best part.

Anyway, this and 2PM seem to be pretty luckluster... hopefully TTS can slay the competition and deliver us from the past week of terrible news and releases.

caesar

Banned
Off topic but fuck 들어요, fucking easy verb and I never remember it. Why can't all basic verbs just end in 해요 brehs.

dokish

Banned
Off topic but fuck 들어요, fucking easy verb and I never remember it. Why can't all basic verbs just end in 해요 brehs.

Just wait until you learn 피동. The problem with 들다 is that such a versatile word and is used in a lot of expressions. And I always fuck up when I need to use it in the "hear" meaning.

caesar

Banned
Just wait until you learn 피동. The problem with 들다 is that such a versatile word and is used in a lot of expressions. And I always fuck up when I need to use it in the "hear" meaning.
I know 피동. I mean I'm still fucking up wih present 듣다 when I'm supposed to be wayy past that. ~_~

dokish

Banned
Stop being a bitch. Yeah the thread is about K Pop, but do we (and any other OT) post about K Pop 100% of the time? Plus, I assume people are a little bit interested in something more than licking their monitor while some skinny woman is shaking her ass in a music video, no?

No fun allowed? If you don't like it, just ignore.

Is not like I post here ALL THE TIME. 3 posts A WEEK, tops.

Top Bottom